Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies how are you doing today.  I have an age old question. I am trying to find a good pair of thigh highs that last plus and for most stay up without  using a garter belt.  Do any of you girls have a suggestion on this.

Take care girls and have a nice weekend and a very Merry Christmas to one and all.

Lacey Cyn
      Lady

I really like Sock dreams and they stay up really well, and for when things don’t want to stay up I use just a little bit of sock glue.

Slightly dampen the silican band of the hold ups, as we call them here in the UK. I find that works. Hope they’re nice and sheer for sliding a leg over each other…

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Michelle ,

I am a panty-hose girl myself.
      I have discovered that the more expensive hosiery
      has a much better quality , wear , and lasts much longer.
      I know brands such as Oroblu and Wolford also have thigh highs
      so maybe you could try one of those brands.

Love Sylvia.

Victotia’s Secret carries a good supply of those and some real cute and sexy styles

Deana Lee
      Lady

Dorallure, thigh high stay up stockings. I would recommend. You can get them on amazon for $10 and they are solid quality. They have a nice shine. The only down side is that they have limited colors.

Hanes silk reflection’s lace top
      Are great. And they last

Samantha Lynn
        Duchess

Can’t beat them for their price and quality, they stay up wonderfully as well as looking and feeling beautiful, for me they are my go-to stay ups for sure

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Michelle,

The two thigh high brands I have bought and really like are Lidogirl and Secret thigh highs. Both are very sheer and feel really nice on your legs. The only thing I don’t like about Lidogirl is they don’t have an invisible toe but Secret does. the lace tops on Lido girl are very nice though. Hope you had an awesome Christmas.

Cheers,

Trish

Hane’s silky sheer thi-hi’s work really good…provided you can find them. My favorite underwear shop in the outlet mall seems to be out.

Another – albeit limited source of thi-hi’s is an outfit called Sheertex. Very expensive, very durable, but very limited in colors. You can have any color you want – as long as it’s black.

Hint: Make sure your upper legs are shaved.

Always had great luck with the Hanes.they have an outlet store on EBay, a lot cheaper than stores, quick to ship, too.

Mills Maruti are really nice. Available on Amazon for around $20/ pair.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Merry Christmas, Michelle.  I know there are thigh highs that are supposed to stay up on their own.  However, the only pair I ever tried did not stay up.  I don’t recall the brand.  Anyway, except for the rare times when I wear pantyhose, I wear stockings with a garter belt.  I’ve never had a problem with them falling down.

I’ve had good luck with Victoria’s Secret. You just have to wash the bands very well after wearing them to maintain their stickiness.  If you are going to be out wearing them for a long period of time bring along a spare pair.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Michelle,

I just buy a cheap brand at the grocery store; I think they are called “Secret”.   I’ve never had any problems with them staying up for a long time. Actually, they’ve never fallen even after being reused many times.  I sometimes use a garter belt with them, not because I need the garter belt to keep them up, but because it just feels so darn good wearing the garter belt.   Are your thighs shaved?  Perhaps too much hair may be a problem?????  Good luck in your search.  I’ve never heard of sock glue that Steph suggests, sounds sticky, but if Steph says it works, I believe her.  Hugs, Krista.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Thank’s Steph – A friend told me dancers used a glue but didn’t know what. Something to spend my Amazon voucher on…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?