- December 25, 2021 at 2:07 pm #593711Michelle AllenParticipantRegistered On: December 12, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 136 times
Hi ladies how are you doing today. I have an age old question. I am trying to find a good pair of thigh highs that last plus and for most stay up without using a garter belt. Do any of you girls have a suggestion on this.
Take care girls and have a nice weekend and a very Merry Christmas to one and all.
20 users thanked author for this post.
- December 26, 2021 at 12:43 pm #594037KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 726Has thanked: 3339 timesBeen thanked: 3641 times
I just buy a cheap brand at the grocery store; I think they are called “Secret”. I’ve never had any problems with them staying up for a long time. Actually, they’ve never fallen even after being reused many times. I sometimes use a garter belt with them, not because I need the garter belt to keep them up, but because it just feels so darn good wearing the garter belt. Are your thighs shaved? Perhaps too much hair may be a problem????? Good luck in your search. I’ve never heard of sock glue that Steph suggests, sounds sticky, but if Steph says it works, I believe her. Hugs, Krista.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 25, 2021 at 11:45 pm #593861Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 280Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 1375 times
I’ve had good luck with Victoria’s Secret. You just have to wash the bands very well after wearing them to maintain their stickiness. If you are going to be out wearing them for a long period of time bring along a spare pair.
- December 25, 2021 at 10:57 pm #593854Stephanie GreenLadyRegistered On: October 30, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 74Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 383 times
Merry Christmas, Michelle. I know there are thigh highs that are supposed to stay up on their own. However, the only pair I ever tried did not stay up. I don’t recall the brand. Anyway, except for the rare times when I wear pantyhose, I wear stockings with a garter belt. I’ve never had a problem with them falling down.
- December 25, 2021 at 11:36 pm #593860
- December 25, 2021 at 9:47 pm #593832
- December 25, 2021 at 8:37 pm #593822Renee PeirsenLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Hane’s silky sheer thi-hi’s work really good…provided you can find them. My favorite underwear shop in the outlet mall seems to be out.
Another – albeit limited source of thi-hi’s is an outfit called Sheertex. Very expensive, very durable, but very limited in colors. You can have any color you want – as long as it’s black.
Hint: Make sure your upper legs are shaved.
- December 25, 2021 at 4:29 pm #593756Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 46Replies: 1272Has thanked: 344 timesBeen thanked: 4683 times
Berkshire thi tops. NOT the ones with the fancy lace tops but the ones with about a 1″ wide elastic top. I’m 5’11” and about 200 lbs. The queen goes all the way up to my crotch and stays up. I always wear cotton gloves when putting them on and have pairs I’ve worn at least 75 times. The black ones will get little horizontal lines that are not too noticeable but the tan colors still look great after all those wears and I sometimes wear them to bed and then again the next day. I found them on Amazon.
- December 25, 2021 at 3:52 pm #593735Trish WhiteLadyRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
The two thigh high brands I have bought and really like are Lidogirl and Secret thigh highs. Both are very sheer and feel really nice on your legs. The only thing I don’t like about Lidogirl is they don’t have an invisible toe but Secret does. the lace tops on Lido girl are very nice though. Hope you had an awesome Christmas.
- December 25, 2021 at 3:33 pm #593734Carla SmithDuchessRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
- December 26, 2021 at 12:10 pm #594031Samantha LynnDuchessRegistered On: November 22, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 26Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
Can’t beat them for their price and quality, they stay up wonderfully as well as looking and feeling beautiful, for me they are my go-to stay ups for sure
- December 25, 2021 at 3:19 pm #593731Deana LeeLadyRegistered On: December 17, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
- December 25, 2021 at 2:27 pm #593717Jennifer AndrewsLadyRegistered On: December 5, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 41Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 171 times
- December 25, 2021 at 2:22 pm #593715SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 590Has thanked: 14142 timesBeen thanked: 2575 times
Dear Michelle ,
I am a panty-hose girl myself.
I have discovered that the more expensive hosiery
has a much better quality , wear , and lasts much longer.
I know brands such as Oroblu and Wolford also have thigh highs
so maybe you could try one of those brands.
- December 25, 2021 at 2:17 pm #593714Lacey CynLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 212Has thanked: 362 timesBeen thanked: 933 times
- December 26, 2021 at 3:43 am #593892Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 776Has thanked: 2866 timesBeen thanked: 3939 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.