Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s a long day ahead at work for me. They all are. I take comfort in knowing that I get to go home to Amelia. I think about her all day long and the things I can do to bring her out a little more and make her happy . She will have to wait patiently, as always, even when I am late. I do look forward to seeing her soon though. As my day finishes i have to make one last stop for some groceries and something special for her that I know she will love.

As I enter the apartment there is a box with something special for Amelia waiting by the door. I am a little excited for her but not as excited as she is waiting for it to arrive. I bring the package in and she opens it to find her first dress. Something that she owns and has wanted for a long time even if she didn’t quite realize. I watch from close by as she quickly changes into her brand new dress in front of the mirror with a huge smile on her face. I can see the glee and a touch of euphoria as she slides it over her head and lets it fall into place. We both take a moment to take it all in, a dress of her own. I can tell by the look in her eyes as she stares in the mirror that she feels instantly more feminine than she ever has. This is a significant moment for both of us that gives a tremendous sense of joy.

I know she wants so much more like shoes, makeup, hair and of course some jewelry. She also knows that she can not have it all at once and understands but it does make her sad. It makes me a little sad too because i know how happy these thing will make her feel. I know that Amelia will only gain confidence when she has some of these things to make her feel whole. It is difficult because i want her to have everything she needs to perhaps one day be able to leave her cell and not have to wait for me to come home. Right now i can offer the little gift I bought while shopping. Its not much but she is happy with her new little bottle of Hypnotic purple nail polish. It excites her because its such a pretty color and she likes the practice of applying it. I stand back to watch and let her have her time for now. Its her time only and ill fade back into the corner for a few hours.

Time passes and she knows it will be over for today but she tries to squeeze every last minute out of her evening. A twirl in the mirror to watch the dress, flashing her nails in the light to see the shine. Her day is done and painfully she must go back being the woman in waiting. We both hate this time but is becoming an inevitable ritual that we understand and accept for we both know that while we both exist in one body we cant yet be one outside. We are not ready for that so sadly the night falls on us both as we look forward to another day together…..

Anonymous

That was beautiful Amelia 🌺… that wonderful feeling of just letting go and being the sweet girl inside that is longing to burst forth in all her glory 🧚🏼🧚🏼🧚🏼, and that sad feeling of having to hide her for a while..😥

I know it all too well… go for it girl and all the best to you!!

🎀🧚🏼🌺

Thank you so much Effie it means a lot to me to be able to express my 🎀feelings🎀 of how my day was just yesterday.

Hugs Amelia 💋

Anonymous

And I enjoyed reading about your day dear Amelia.. because your feelings are so closely aligned with my own 🌸🌺💐

Anonymous

[quote quote=459497]Its not much but she is happy with her new little bottle of Hypnotic purple nail polish.[/quote]

That nail polish sounds lovely ❤

It really is pretty. So much so that I’m “practicing” again while typing *giggle*

Hugs Amelia 💅

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Thanks Amelia. I think your words resonate with a lot of the members here. No situation is perfect so enjoy the time you have. Good luck.

Hi Amelia,

Tell us about your dress.

Alice

Its nothing fancy .. its a black Knee length V neck dress with long sleeves. Has a cute little button up strap to hold the sleeves up if you roll them to elbow length. Of course it doesn’t look as pretty on me as it does on the model but I can guarantee she does not feel nearly as special in it as I DO 😍.

Hugs Amelia 💖

Sounds like a lovely dress Amelia.  And black is slimming so you look great!

Alice

Anonymous

I so enjoyed you story Amelia, so eloquently expressed, l can almost see her twirling in front of the mirror in her new dress, purple nails shining in the light….

I think we all share that sadness when our inner woman has to retreat from the world but at least she is always nearby and just awaits that call…

Hugs 👠 Diana 👠

Very beautifully written and so familiar to so many here. And almost made me cry.

Bridgette

Hi honey, your dress sounds amazing. That special feeling of your first dress truly is incredible. I couldn’t imagine how much of a toll it’s taking in you to have keep you lovely Amelia a secret. I’m emotional tonight just trying to keep Trish a secret from my young relatives.

Hi Trisha;

Thanks hun … wouldn’t it be a beautiful world if there were no consequences for the secrets that hurt no-one.

Hugs Amelia 💋

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?