Tagged: 

Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is so much more than being on some site where you are not in any way appreciated

Anonymous

Hello Gene

Welcome to CDH.

This is a wonderful site, for sharing, learning and supporting each other.

Hugs

Jessica

Anonymous

Welcome to the place where everybody is happy and everyone gets on its a beautifully thing as this is how life should be no nasty bitching or name calling. We are an example of how life can be! Im very proud that this is the place girls like us flock to. X

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gene …you certainly found the right place to explore and learn and here you are most appreciated. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Gene

Welcome to CDH. Best site in the world for crossdressers. ❤️❤️💕😊

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Welcome Gene. Been here just under 2 weeks & it’s been so satisfying. Incredible group of girls who are beautiful, helpful and kind in so many ways you can’t imagine. Welcome home!

Anonymous

Very true! Glad to have you! 🙂

Have a great weekend.

x

Anonymous

This is the most lovely place ive ever 💕 known its a girls dream place thank you friends ❤ for making me feel liked and quite possiblely loved 💖💗❤

Anonymous

yea and not some site where some guy is just hitting on you…

Welcome, a lot of nice ladies here that can give some real good advice.

Jennifer

Anonymous

Yes thats what it is! Theres no weird guys that think just cuz we dress as women they think we will drop to our knees in awe of there masculinity!

Anyway im rambling on what im trying to say is this site is lovely and long may it be this way. Love you all ladies 🚺 😘❤💕

Anonymous

Sooo True Gene!

Welcome to CDH!!

Hugs Roxie.

Hi, and welcome Gene.
      Your right, there is no other site like this out there.
      You have found the warmest, most supportive home in the world. The girls here are all amazing, and we welcome all sisters to our family.
      So relax, look around, read the forums, and get to know us, as we do you.
      We are a pretty special bunch of pretties, lol
      Hugs, Regi.

Hi Gene,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Gene as these other lovely ladies have said i cant add much to there welcome but i can say you are a new sister and family member so get settled in and relax  and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Gene, I am thrilled that you see the value this site and great community offers. It’s wonderful to have you here, welcome aboard!

Hi Gene, welcome to the CDH family. For me the site isn’t about how to do your hair and makeup we have YouTube for that, it’s about finding like minded people. The gals here are some of the nicest and most caring I’ve seen. Welcome to a place where you can relax honey.

Love Trish

You all are so awesome thanks beauties

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Gene

lovely to see you here and welcome to the forum

There is a great chat room on the site too if you want to pop in and chat to others…

Hugs

Dawn

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Ladies –

First, let me say that there is nothing wrong with talking about sexual desire and preference as it relates to crossdressing.

It is perfectly acceptable to say “I am attracted to women” or “I am attracted to men, but only when I crossdress” or similar general comments. In order to keep this site functioning the way it was intended to, I am going to ask you all to refrain from discussing specific sexual practices, techniques or results in the replies to this thread.

I have edited some posts that I feel are a little close to the line,  so just a gentle reminder.

I appreciate your help in keeping CDH a sanctuary for us girls

Thank you !

Dawn  (Admin)

Hello and welcome Gene.  The others are right, this is the best site on the planet for girls like us to have and be accepted in so freely.  No creepy people trying to pick you up or get your private information.   You now have some 20,000+ sister’s to ask questions of and become friends with, you are no longer alone in your journey.

PaulaF

Hi Gene

This is the business! I have visited some sites where it is a competition from the denizens to see who is the first to offer one a blowjob! Yuck plus

You have arrived at a place where the citizens are pure and loving and have nothing except good vibes! Heartfelt

Love these people!!!

//Polly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Gene!

Nancy
      Lady

Welcome Gene! And you are right, CDH is a great community.

Birel

Anonymous

You are so right Gene. This site is where it is at.
      Averyl

Hi Gene.  Welcome.   You are correct; this is a great site and I am pleased that I also found it.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?