Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The ‘other’ lady of the house heads off to spend the day shopping. I watch the car depart from the driveway and as the it disappears around the corner I glance around. I have the place to myself and time to do whatever I want. Time to go get dressed.

I shuffle through the drawers to find just the right underwear. “Oh, I do like those colours. They will do me nicely” I think as I select just the right items. Now, what will suit the mood I’m in and what I have planned?

I spy an outfit that looks perfect. The deep blue appeals and I lay it out. Item by item I slip in to my chosen attire, already thinking ahead to the next few hours. I sit to roll my choice of hosiery up my smooth legs. Now, the boots. Oh, how I love boots and this pair is black leather. Just perfect for their role.

Finally, I’m ready. I inspect myself in the mirror, pleased that it’s all come together so well. I debate appropriate head wear but decide to let my locks fly free in the slight breeze. Thus, nicely attired I make for the door. Out into the big, wide world; well, my yard at least.

I drag out the lawn mower, pull back on the cord and away I go. The grass flicks off my legs but I care not. These overalls are the best money can buy and the steel caps in the toes of my boots will protect those dainty digits too. You just have to love a day in the yard.

Hi Jane……..sounds like you were really enjoying yourself!  Please tell me how can you enjoy lawn cutting…….do you have a garden tractor?   That would make it fun!

Anonymous

😀

As usual, your perspective and voice are one of a kind.

I always enjoy reading of your adventures.

Hugs

Anonymous

No ride-on mower here Lady V. Shank’s pony pushing the cart, well, the mower anyway.

I try to be different Jillian, life’s too boring when we’re all ‘normal’. 😉

Krisy
      Lady

I had a similar day, wifey off to work, underwear fit for a princess, outerwear fit for collecting wood for the burner.

Krisy

Xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?