Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My best friend and I were driving over to play a Star Wars tabletop RPG. I had decided to tell him about my crosdressing. I have a picture in my phone of me in Makeup. I bluntly said I have something to tell you and I showed him the picture. Told him I wasn’t transgender. I just like the way the clothes make me feel. After a few questions he said he was cool with it. Warm fuzzies and a sense of relief filled me. I am stillk going to be very selective with who I tell. I have some friends I know will not accept it because I have hinted about somethings and saw their reactions. But still i told someone else and I’m proud of me.
      Hugs
      Cassie

We are proud of you too Cassie, that was a very brave thing to do.
      Hugs

We are proud of you too Cassie, that was a very brave thing to do.
      Hugs

Jennifer
      Lady

Way to go, Cassie; congratulations! Hugs, Jen

That is great Cassie, and you have a true friend that accepts who you are.

Hugs

Brienna

That’s great and you have a great friend.

Hugs, Stephanie

Awesome Cassie! I’ve been thinking about telling a friend, and that gives me courage… Thank you!

Cassandra; Once we accept ourselves, it’s only natural to hope for acceptance from someone we know. Congrats on having the courage to reveal your true self and finding that person.

Cassie I am very happy for you ! That was brave !
      At this point the only way I would tell a guy friend is if I catch one of them in a dress first. There may be a female friend in the future but not until I cross that bridge with my wife.
      Hugs
      Autumn

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?