Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

You wake up tomorrow and you are the wife to one of the following Tom’s. Tom Brady, Tom Selleck or Tom Bosley. Whom do you chose and why?

Im sure my choose goes against the grain but I’m choosing Tom Bosley ( from the show Happy Days). Here are my well thought thoughts lol.

I wouldn’t chose Tom Brady because I wouldn’t feel I was pretty enough for him , I also feel he’s someone who is more concerned with himself than others . I just couldn’t see him asking about my day. I enjoy going out on occasion but I would not like the fanfare that came with being his wife. I don’t think he would know what a husband should be .

Tom Selleck was close, good looking and I feel very respectful to a woman. I don’t think he’s be my cup of tea because to feel like his male ego would be more of a drill sargent type and each morning he’d give me a list of things he’d “expect” his wife to do for the day. I’d want a take charge type man but not one who thinks I’m not capable of figuring out something for myself and that’s how I’d feel he would be .

I chose Tom Bosley because I think he d adore me. He’s job is in sales , makes a decent living that takes care us . He’s cute in his everyday man look and would never think of looking at another woman. He would go overboard telling me how good a new dress looked or how good my pancakes were. He’d be protective of me in every way. He’d always kiss me and say he’d love me on the way out the door in the morning , when he came home from work and when we got into bed. He’d do corny things on my birthday or anniversary like make me dinner ( which would be terrible but I’d love the gesture) and lastly he’d be so very very gentle, caressing and thoughtful in the boudoir. He is my choose !!! So who are you picking !! Remember you have to pick one of the above, you can only offer another option only after you’ve made a choice front the Tom’s and why?

Kandace

NONE of the above:

My hands down Choice would be Tom Hanks, close to my age and a decent respectable man’

Hands Down

p.s. Scratch Tom Cruise- good actor who is full of himself and knows it ,and is arrogant and egotist

Anonymous
      Lady

In order to keep to the rules of the OP I would chose Tom Selleck but in reality I would chose Tom Petty for the great music, travel, and lifestyle.

I’m an emo kid at heart… With that being said it would have to be a Tom not on this list, Tom DeLonge 😅

Sorry, I’m a lesbian, maybe Pamela Anderson.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?