Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Seren
      Baroness

Hello lovelies

I know many of us are under movement restrictions but I am thinking of how to celebrate this event on the 31st of March. I’m also aware that while I don’t yet fully understand where I am on the ‘trans’ spectrum this is part of who I will always be.

Do any of you have plans, maybe a romantic dinner for one/two? Maybe just getting to wear your best under garments?

S x

I have been in my home trying to keep distance too long. I am starting to feel cute and pretty even in my drab clothes. I need to go out shopping for a cute spring outfit. I know that will help me get my mind right. Stay safe ladies keep your distance and wash your hands often if you decide to go out. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

I am very much in the closet and we are restricted here too, so I will celebrate by pampering myself, making sure that I am nice and smooth all over and planning what I will do when things return to normality.

I have to work that night, so I will be out with my new guy on the 30th, in Amarillo.  Dinner, dancing at one of the clubs, maybe even at the ‘dive bar’.  It’s not really a decrepit old bar, it’s very modern, just decorated to look edgy.  And gay owned and very T friendly.

PaulaF

We’re under a stay at home order so March 31 is out.  Restaurants are only serving take out service, delivery, or bring an order out to your car.

I do like your suggestion!

Alice

There is a change to what I will be doing on the 30th, since I have to be at work on the 31st.  When I wrote that reply, J. and I had made the plans a few weeks ago, since we would both be off work that day.  When I wrote it, I just opened by day planner on my phone and wrote what I had put down in it.  I didn’t even consider what would be closed and such.

We won’t be going out for dinner and dancing, that will be done at his house, so we won’t ne out in public to risk exposure.  But we do plan to have a very nice ‘house date’ on the 30th.

PaulaF

Anonymous

To be quite honest I didn’t even know about this. We’re under self quarantine and everything is closed so no party here.

Happy Transgender Day of Visibility Everyone !

Thanks for posting this Seraphina. I didn’t know about it until reading it a few minutes ago.

Since I won’t be out in any relative way, I will join in selecting the nicest undergarments for today.

Hugs

Autumn

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

To be honest, we hadn’t thought about it with the stay at home situation. Maybe I’ll give it some thought and surprise her this evening 😉

Anonymous

It would have been nice to go out and meet some new people. Virginia is in lockdown. I’m working from home but I can go to the office or job site if needed.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I just read an article in Newsweek(I shouldn’t read the news any more, I swear), the Governor of Idaho signed 2 new bills into law yesterday. 500 and 509, these new laws are directed at trans-gendered people. One law prevents anyone from changing their birth certificate from their gender at birth to their current gender identity. The second law, prevent trans women from participating in sports event or on teams in High School or Colleges that would have them compete with Cis-gender Women.

Happy Transgender Day of Visibility to all, that put me in a mood… Sorry lovelies, I can’t stand narrow minded people.

Try to have a great day today all the same.

-Dala

Like many, I had to stay invisible due to lockdown, wife, kids, etc – but this has made me determined to be visible next year.

It’s in my calendar, so hopefully we can pull the stops out – what about a Zoom meeting?

Or even something more secure like Jitsi 😁

Love Laura

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?