Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been giving a lot of thought about starting HRT by the end of the year.  I wanted to talk to one of you about your experience starting this late.  I know results are very individual regardless of age, buy am concerned about medical problems, side effects, etc.  Please let me know if you are willing to talk.  Thanks and hugs..

Anonymous

hello Georgia

I don’t have that answer, however I’m 53 and started my HRT 3 weeks ago and before that I was taken herbs, I started talking to a therapist and got my letter and then my doctor I did do a lot of research on been transgender and the HRT, when i when to my doctor to get the hormones I told her that I thought that the patches was the best for me not as hard on the body and I was already taken spironolactone which is to block testosterone was taken for High blood pressure , It has be great for me my whole out look on life as changed for the better my girls have been very supported the wife is coming around slowly, I am one of the very lucky girls that everyone has accepted me being transgender no one has said bad things about me coming out. I will be happy to keep you up to date about my journey.

Hugs

Vanessa

Vanessa,

Thank you.  I would love to learn more about your experience.

Georgia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?