This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Georgia Lane Georgia Lane 6 days, 21 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of Georgia Lane
    Georgia Lane
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 46

I have been giving a lot of thought about starting HRT by the end of the year.  I wanted to talk to one of you about your experience starting this late.  I know results are very individual regardless of age, buy am concerned about medical problems, side effects, etc.  Please let me know if you are willing to talk.  Thanks and hugs..

• Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of Georgia Lane Georgia Lane 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 46

Vanessa,

Thank you.  I would love to learn more about your experience.

Georgia

Profile photo of Vanessa Autrey Vanessa 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 27, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 17

hello Georgia

I don’t have that answer, however I’m 53 and started my HRT 3 weeks ago and before that I was taken herbs, I started talking to a therapist and got my letter and then my doctor I did do a lot of research on been transgender and the HRT, when i when to my doctor to get the hormones I told her that I thought that the patches was the best for me not as hard on the body and I was already taken spironolactone which is to block testosterone was taken for High blood pressure , It has be great for me my whole out look on life as changed for the better my girls have been very supported the wife is coming around slowly, I am one of the very lucky girls that everyone has accepted me being transgender no one has said bad things about me coming out. I will be happy to keep you up to date about my journey.

Hugs

Vanessa

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account