Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

From when I first started putting my mother’s panties and tights on I put my little bits between my legs and it looked so good in the mirror having a smooth frontal. Until the internet when I discovered how to tuck properly. What a difference this made, making the dressing experience more enjoyable and definitely loved the look and feel.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Moving to Polls

Oh I do indeed!

So many thoughts, so little time.

Anonymous

Oh Rei…. that’s a shock …you kept that quiet!!!…

Well, that’s my take on it anyway 😂😂😂

Anonymous

“ so many thoughts so little time?“  That’s classic. And going right into my day book, appropriately acknowledged. Thank you Rei.

Anonymous

I’ve tucked in public, when I remember. Sometimes I’m just too overwhelmed to remember, which then makes me self conscious because I wear leggings lol.

I’ve also tucked in front of my wife, which is always an interesting experience lol.

My wife bursts out laughing anytime she walks in and I’m securing the package!

Anonymous

Its a vulnerable feeling, but also objectively can be humorous. It’s just nice to be able to be so open with her lol.

It’s something special to share that level of intimacy and honesty with another person.

Anonymous
      Lady

IMO, a girl absolutely has to tuck to present feminine especially if wearing jeans or a tight skirt.

Anonymous

Most definitely

Tucking helps complete the illusion. Plus I discovered that I love leggings and tight jeans. I feel like I have to tuck with anything skin tight.

Xoxo, Dani

Anonymous

Never tried leggings, will have to get some

Hugs  Julie

Trisha
      Duchess

An absolute must for me for 2 reasons.

1. I am a bit of a perfectionist. Now I am not saying I look perfect. But I work hard for a certain look and there is no way I am going to ruin it with a peeking &$%^=

2. It just looks and feels more natural be tucked and smooth.

💋

Trisha

Nancy
      Lady

If I’m going out dressed, then yes, absolutely. Not that my face, voice, and many other things aren’t a dead give-away to others anyway. But, a flat front makes me feel more feminine, and better about myself.

Birel

Anonymous

Old age, plus nature has blessed me to the extent that I only need a good pair of tights or pantyhose to make tucking unnecessary.

If the poll would allow then I would vote both “yes” and “no” as it depends on what I am wearing and where I am going.

Not having been particularly blessed in that department then with loose fitting clothes I can get away withouth tucking.  If I am wearing a tighter outfit then I can and do tuck.

As I have said elsewhere, that isn’t the bulge that I need to worry about these days.

-A.

I’ve always tucked. I also use a thin sanitary pad to help keep the pelvic area flat and smooth. In 2019 I bought a silicone thong that has female anatomy formed on it, the best purchase I’ve ever made.

Sammatha
        Lady

Hi
        Yes would agree. I wear my formed underwear when wearing trousers ans also tight skirts.
        I would not be without them. Keeps everything tucked away. With a nice pair of matching knickers.
        Samantha x

While i don’t have much, I feel no need to tuck. I’m not a performer or drag queen. I’m male, getting in touch with a more feminine side of myself.

And I decided to give tucking a try. I caught a couple how to tuck videos, I’m hairless down there and had the paper tape.

Nothing wanted to stay in place, as my testes and scrotum all wandered around and in and out. Could not form the camel toe the videos show. Here it is in the middle of summer, but they are acting like it’s winter.

I could tape HIM down well enough, but I’ll need some more practice, especially if I need to go when tucked.

Always ‘tuck’ when in Requal mode.  Requal loves the “flat look” when dressed.

I sort of figured out the tuck at about 10, but things just wouldn’t stay where I put them.   Took a while to get it all worked out, but I have done it for so many years now, I feel pretty odd down there if I don’t tuck everything in.

PaulaF

Carmen
      Lady

Today is the first day I’m “tucking” and going out in public. Not dressed but just to see how comfortable it is the way I’ve done it. I obviously shaved and used paper tape. I’m not going to bring any supplies to re-tape just want to see my limit. But if anyone has a simple effective way that might be an improvement I’m all ears. Thanks girls.

Anonymous

I don’t use anything to tuck just  well fitted panties does the trick for me

Kali
      Lady

Also do it fairly often when drab.  My little way of staying fem!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I guess it depends a little on the definition of “tucking”. If it involves tape, then no but otherwise – always.

I been putting my outside appendix down and back and then hold it in place with just tight panties or so, do that all the time, even the few times I wear male underwear.

As for taping it in place and so on – no, never felt the need.

/kt

Anonymous

Exactly what I do, no messing about I find it so easy and comfortable

Carmen
      Lady

Well my adventure was short the tape held great but comfort wasn’t too great. The time I had it felt great though to feel the flatness of that area was exciting. I’ll try other ways but going out and walking bending and just moving freely (flatly), was fun.

Hi girls when I am Michelle I tuck all the time ,lucky ‘things’ down below are small so able to effect a lovely female smooth front using a pantyliner and tight panties and when I need to use the bathroom no problem at all and can soon re-package after the event Michelle xx

Nancy
      Lady

I have never seen those before, but I am intrigued. Maybe a good alternative, as the last gaffs I ordered, I don’t like the fit/feel of them. I might have to try these.

Birel

Carmen
      Lady

O.M.G. That kit looks amazing…..

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?