Tagged: 

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey ladies,

I’m sorry if this not really appropriate for this site, but I was just curious about tucking. I have never really tried it, but I started to recently and I am liking it!

Does anyone have any tips or advice for me as a beginner?

Much appreciated!

Luv,

Abby <3

Be glad to. Some Ladies like Gaffs which can be a little pricey and they do hold everything in place. I personally use transpore clear medical tape. It keeps everything tucked away all day and its great for when its pool time and I wear my bikini because its water proof. But it comes down to what your comfortable with. Hope this was helpful.

Love and hugs,

Lanna

Anonymous

Thank you for that, Lanna.  I was considering a gaff as I’d like to stay away from taping.  That just seems uncomfortable and painful to remove. :/ I’ve been trying a more natural way of tucking and then holding it all in place with a nice-fitting pair of panties. I think a gaff would serve the same purpose, but probably work better.  I just absolutely adore cute panties! 😉

Luv,

Abby <3

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Afternoon from a warm Australian summer afternoon.

Yes, I use gaffs, tucking “everything” away, along with wearing breast forms, make me feel so feminine! 3 different colours to match the colour of the “next layer”. Mine came from the breast form store

In addition, I most times “double tuck” with an extra pair of one size too small control briefs worn back to front.

Then on with the lacy panties!!…

I know this sounds a lot and gets complicated when needing to “use the ladies”, but it works OK for me.

In Australia we have ex sail powered  fishing boats called “couta boats” which via their sail plan are regarded as “gaff rigged”.

I’ll leave the rest to your collective imaginations!!

There are also brands of panties that have a wide enough gusset, to prevent “Fallout”, my favorites are Fayreform, alas, a brand in rapid decline, at least in “these ‘ere parts”.

There isa section for us CD’s on the Her Room website with lots of advice on this matter

But for anyone else out there that may use all or part of the above, good luck and Happy Dressing

Caty

Oh, I just thought of another of my “oldie” ways. Get a cheap pair of panty hose and cut holes either side underneath the waist seam. Put “yourself” in to the panty hose tops and then use the legs and holes to  provide a “drawstring” up over your hips and then tie off to suit.

How you use the ladies after this is entirely up to you!

I guess it depends on the sensitivity of the user in regards to taping. I’ve been using tape for as long as I can remember and find it very comfortable. Also it opens up a lot of fashion options. Like thongs and really short Daisy Dukes as well as wearing bikinis during summer pool time.

Lanna❤

Anonymous

Thanks ladies, very helpful information, while I’ve been tucking for a couple of years and now jt feels extremely comfortable (love it), it took me a while to get to this point, many failed and sometimes painful events. Now is all good and love using a single cotton smaller size panty and that holds everything very well.
      Everyday you may learn something new, wearing the panty back side front is totally new to me. Will try it, I guess the extra fabric from the back covers everything in the front that wants to get out of place. Thanks for that tip.

Hugs, Casey

Anonymous

Thanks for the hints, gals! I just got myself a pair of spandex boy shorts, and they help hold everything in place really well.  They’re super tight (but still comfortable) and feel amazing! I also have been just going with a nice pair of panties to hold everything back, but I noticed it slip out after a little while.  Not the case with these shorts though! 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?