Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I wear cotton undershorts and a tee shirt

Recently been wearing wife’s night gown tops, enjoying them!

Anonymous

Hi Jamie,

Panties are much more comfortable than undershorts. Why not get your own sleep tops so you can enjoy shopping for them and get what you desire.

Carla

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.  Try getting your own nightgowns.

Alice

Ya gotta wear panties.   SOOO much better & more comfortable than anything made for guys.  Well-made satin panties will cup & cradle like nothing you’ve ever worn.  Get a full-cut brief or hipster will give great support, and the slippery fabric under jans or slacks is D.I.V.I.V.E.!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

100% boring cotton.  Ugh.   After smooth nylon or soft silk, it’s about as comfortable as wearing a burlap sack.  And as sexy too.

Stevie

Get rid of ugly cotton male undies. You deserve to treat yourself to the better things in life. My wife grew up poor and never had nice new clothes only hand me downs and cheep cotton panties. When we were dating she talked about never having anything to wear and only A few times had any nylon underwear and that was almost worn out when she got them. I had been wearing panties for over eight years at that time. At one point she told me about giving her younger brother her old outgrown panties due to her mother not having funds to buy new boys underwear and how he loved them and didn’t to go back to wearing boys undies. That left the door open for me to see how she felt about guys wishing to wear girls clothes. I made A remark that her brother was lucky as A lot of guys would love to wear panties and other girly things. At that she replied she understood why guys would feel that way as guys had to wear nasty dumb looking cotton underwear. WOW then I said would you like it if I wore pretty silky lace Panties? She looked surprised then smiled a big smile and said YES that would be very sexy. Our next date I wore red lacy vanity fair panties and had ten pair of different colors VF panties size 5 wrapped up with A big red bow. When we were alone I gave her the package, she opened it the look on her face was priceless, She was thrilled to the point she could hardly speak and with tears in her eyes gave me A big hug and kiss, she said how did you know my size? i just smiled and said I knew A lot about girly things. I pulled down the waistband of my Pants to reveal the top of my red panties. From then on we became very close and married a year later. She is very supportive of my crossdressing and I have made sure she has all the pretty things to make her happy. So as I said wear panties bras slips sleep in soft satin nightgowns and panties, you deserve it.

Bobby
      Lady

Hi Jamie,

Ok, don’t fib. What else have you tried? Have to agree with the other girls, once you try a pair of panties, you’ll never go back to guys underwear. Now I’ve found cotton blends of panties that I wear when playing tennis. They feel nice and absorb better then nylon. One brand has 58% cotton, 37% polyester & 5% spandex, name starts with an X. Lots of choices, check them out on line. Enjoy the search.

Bobby

You go ahead and wear what you want Jamie. Some days I wear cotton panties and some days I wear men’s cotton briefs. It all depends on what says “wear me” that morning.

Just some food for thought. You can get a 5 pack of Hanes Her Way or Just My Size cotton panties for the same price as a 5 pack of men’s briefs. If you don’t like them, put them in a shopping bag and put them in the closet. And you two can get a 2 pack of nylon nightgowns for relatively little. There too, if you don’t like it hello closet. Says the androgyne who wears men’s shorts and a t-shirt to bed every night.

Nothing ugly about my panty drawer, they are mostly cotton.

Women’s cotton briefs can be so soft, thin and pretty – I love the multipacks.

And they’re much more comfortable than silk – no fallout – and cooler than nylon.

I never (almost never!) wear anything else underneath my outer clothes, male or female. You just forget they’re even there!

Love Laura

Hello Jamie,                       Cotton knickers are great, would not be without them. But as other girls have said, its up to you what you wear. I like both cotton & nylon/silk knickers, depends on what outer clothes I am wearing, daytime wear it is usually cotton, but for evening wear, its nylon/polyester ones. I always wear a nightie to bed now, some of them are cotton ones & a great also. So go & buy some nice cotton girls knickers & try them on, i am sure you will love them.      love,  Helenmarie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?