Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just wondering if there are any stores that will always have a unisex bathroom. Makes things a little less stressful if you know you can always swing into such n such to relieve yourself.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Our local Harris Teeter has all the restrooms unisex

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Most places where I live in SoCal now have gender neutral restrooms.  Larger establishments also still have traditional restrooms.  I haven’t had any negative experiences using the women’s restroom.

Julie
        Lady

Nice hun. Being able to use the women’s restroom is the final nail in the coffin sweetie. I would love to use the women’s restroom myself but it would have to be endgame after I become a woman if my parents and doctor gives me the okay to change my gender sweetie. So your one lucky women Emily.

Yorkdale mall in Toronto has gender neutral washrooms.  I have not used them, as I find that if I look the part using the wonens is no issue.

Paula

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?