Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ashley
      Lady

So I tried waxing for the first time with this last night, and I love it! It was super messy, and there was some pain, but this gave me by far the best hair removal results I’ve ever had and I’d recommend it as long as you’re OK with those caveats!

I’ve posted about my hair removal struggles before… I’d really started to hate shaving my body hair, it does work for me, but I always inevitably end up with some leftover stubble and scratchiness, which only gets worse over the next few days. I was looking for alternatives and settled on waxing as it’s cheaper than an IPL and can give quick results.

This product caught my attention because it’s sold as a unisex hair removal method for thick hair, which I definitely need. I doubt a waxing kit made for normal female body hair would do the job for me!

You need to be really careful heating and applying the wax… it’s next to impossible to get off anything once it’s on there. The wipes that come in the box are great for getting wax residue off yourself, but I needed more to get the wax off everywhere else it went!

As for pain level, I found it really manageable. there is the sting when you initially rip off the strips, but that subsides quickly. my skin was tender for a while afterwards, and now 24 hours later, there’s still some redness but it feels pretty normal again…. except way smoother!

It took six paper strips and about half the container of wax to get my chest and armpits hair free… which was probably too much, there’s definitely a learning curve here.

The results really were amazing… this is the first time I can remember being free of both hair and stubble. Way, way, way better than shaving, and hopefully it lasts a while too.

Really the mess was the only bad part for me. I may buy the wax removal spray they have so I can use the rest of this kit without making my entire bathroom sticky. I may also try one of the products that have hair removal strips with the wax pre-applied. Those seem a lot cleaner.

I have found that nair is a great way to get rid of the unwanted body hair with out the pain. It dont work so well on the beard, but everywhere else is silky smooth

Ashley
      Lady

Nair is another thing I might try. How often do you have to use it? I’m already two days past waxing and still totally smooth, which is already much better than shaving.

Molly
      Duchess

Ashley;

I tried the wax, and agree with everything you said, but I’ve migrated to the sugaring.   I make my own now, and once you learn the best way to pull it off, you don’t need the strips anymore.   I learnt how to do it without strips by visiting a salon, but well worth the price.

like makeup… lots of practice needed…   but as a bonus, much cheaper and easier to clean up.

Anyway, now you’re addicted to the felling, welcome to the club!

-Molly

Ashley
      Lady

Molly, I did some quick searching around and it looks like sugaring is something I might have to try sometime too. I think I came across info on it before, but it seemed like basically the same as waxing so I kind of ignored it. Being able to get great hair removal results from stuff I already have around is an idea I like!

In any case, I don’t see myself ever going back to shaving, except maybe my face. The hair on my chest and armpits is only just starting to grow back now, and it’s barely even noticeable, and best of all, it’s still comfortable and soft and not at all itchy or prickly.

Molly
        Duchess

Ashley,

Sugaring is very similar to waxing, and I would recommend that you try it at some point, but do use a salon to get an idea of the best way to do it.  (I guess that applies to waxing as well)

In any case, I don’t see myself ever going back to shaving, except maybe my face. The hair on my chest and armpits is only just starting to grow back now, and it’s barely even noticeable, and best of all, it’s still comfortable and soft and not at all itchy or prickly.

This is exactly why I say ‘Welcome to the club!’   Why anyone would want to go back to being scratchy, itchy, prickly, or hairy after experiencing this is beyond me.

If you work out something better than shaving for the beard (and grey and white hairs at that), that isn’t electrolysis, please let me know.

-Molly

waxing is by far my favorite hair removal method!!  I have a lady, ethestician, who waxes any body part(s) you want.  She does women, men, gay men, lesbians, partner watching..doesn’t matter.  She does it all.  About $180 (with tip) for entire torso,(no arms/legs).  I do shave my legs myself…use my electric on those every 2 days to keep the shave time at a minimum.  my arms are my only area where i do not shave.

After a thorough wax, slip between those cool sheets on your bed!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?