Viewing 75 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

If you were to wake up tomorrow a woman what are  the first things you would do?

I would embrace the world, right after I went shopping.

wouldn’t that be so wonderful to wake up a complete woman.

Thanks carolyn what a wonderful fantasy.

Patty

Like Dr. T.J. I don’t expect this to happen.  But if it did, the first thing I would do is experience one (or more) big O’s before I wake up again and find it wasn’t real or didn’t last.  I can’t say I want to become a woman, but I would say I have always been jealous of them for the intensity and the ability for multiple ones so close together.

K Swim
      Lady

I would die of either starvation of insomnia because after I put on a swimsuit, I don’t think I would be able to step away from the mirror.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I would guess, with your swim suit in, you would be doing the breast stroke, lol.

Anonymous

I would have to look and admire my new female form. For me thats why I dress. I just love the female form so much!

Anonymous

Go shopping, definitely; but I think I would first a proper makeover and hair styling so I would look my best.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Your will be heading to Kohl’s, lol.

Anonymous

Oh, Yes I would, Carolyn!

Shopping would be number one then out to flaunt it a close second, Have to look my best on my first day as a whole woman, Now I have to ponder if I wake up as a real woman one day, does that mean by default I wake as a virgin?

Hugs,

Traci Lynn

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Most definitely, it a whole new start, don’t forget your pill, lol.

I would do my hair toss, check my nails, baby how you doing…feelin good as hell!

I would spend a lot of time in front of my mirror to make sure I was not dreaming and all the parts were finally and actually correct.  Then it would be out to shop and make sure I had the proper fit all around, esp new bras, just in case I had grown some.  Take many, many pictures, and then call my sister and nieces with the awesome news of what had happened, and thank them for ALL of the support they have given m e over the years.

PaulaF

great topic Carolyn, first a makeover,shopping & out to flaunt my new look. 😚❤ charlotte.

if I was to wake up as a female in the morning   I would hope it would be for life and not change back. then get dressed go shopping and enjoy my real true me. being all female and get  my nails done, buy make up, get more dresses, skirts, pantis, bra;s more heels

Wow … guess much like the other girls , I would stair in the mirror for sometime in disbelief , pinch my self a few times , run my hands all over my new body make sure its all there ,then look out world cuss here comes Brittany , and shes on a mission , make over would have to be piority one ,, been doing my makeup so long as a man would need some help one the first goarpound lol , then my nails most defiantly,  a hairdo would be next , then a new wardrobe ..

There are many things I would do, but the question ask “first things”.

First, I would probably cry for joy, thank God for answered prayer, and then do what was necessary to experience an orgasm or more.

After that – shower, dress and off to the spa for some long anticipated pampering.

I then would actively seek for and enroll in a lady’s finishing course; if that’s what it is called. I would definitely approach the gift of this new life wanting to do it as a proper feminine woman. (This is assuming the overnight changes were only physical) For as we all know there is more to being a woman than simply looking like one physically.

Since I am just waking up,…….first thing I would do is…”Go Pee!!”

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Make sure you sit down to do it, lol.

I may be one of the few who actually believes this could happen – well, kind of!  If/when it happens, it will be a fantasy world wherein I will look & feel the way I dream of as a woman.  Or, I will simply have awakened from the dream which has been my life as a man.  I’m pretty liberated about this stuff because I believe that men and women should be equally valued.  Even with my physical male body, I already enjoy wearing garments that make me look feminine.  So, it is either my dream or an alternate reality that would give me the body-shape I admire and desire.  While several have said they’d have to learn how to behave or act like a woman, I really don’t foresee any problems.  I’ve been doing this feminine emulation for most of my life.  Heck, I can put on a bra, panties, hose, heels, makeup, and jewelry as fast as any woman.  I can walk down the street with confidence and poise in most any way that other women do.  It would just be so wonderful to be accepted.

FAM

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Probably stand in front of the mirror and “feel” all the lovely “female bits” I fantasize about “owning”.

Then back to bed on my back to “make sure”.

Caty

First I think I’ll get acquainted with myself in the mirror. Second I would take pictures. And third of send them to my ex-wife and you said I would never become a woman.

We divorced over other issues not crossdressing

Would love that to happen very much

I’d stare at my new boobs in disbelief…then get dressed and get a makeover and a whole new wardrobe! And shoes! You know I’m a sucker for shoes!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I bet you would do a lot more than just that. It would probably be at least 5 days before the smile came off your face, lol.

I ticked off all the boxes except for Ripleys and horror.  I would be overwhelmed by tears of joy.  I would spend at least a couple hours in front of the mirror exploring myself with my eyes and hands in wonder and amazement (and enjoyment!!!).  The “other” aspect is that I would be contacting family and non-CD/TG friends to give them the news that I am a new woman…a new person.  May as well get the word out and get on with my new life.  How transformative that would be…the effects upon old/existing relationships and how different life would be moving forward.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I believe it would make telling your family and friends a whole lot easier, because, it is something that happened not something you did. Another huge plus!!!!!

Dawn Judson
          Ambassador

Exactly the thoughts I had, Carolyn.

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

Sure would solve some of your problems, wouldn’t it.

Anonymous

assuming I would be a very nice looking female (if not it would be a “disaster”)- apart from having a very good look in the mirror and wonder if I would be able to use all my existing bras and underwear plus my clothes, think I would be overwhelmed with the more practical issues… what would the reaction be of my wife and the staff in the office? Would the change be permanent?? – if so other legal and practical issues to be solved. After the initial shock, think I would just enjoy while it last as always wished for the magic “switch” enabling me to be “male” and able to switch to “a real female” and not have to use wig, breastforms and shapewear and spend hours to do my makeup!

A bit light on the details Carolyn?

If it was just a matter of a missing todger I would probably be a bit annoyed!  If I was the same age, weight, size and shape with a shaved head I would be furious!

If I looked like Claudia Schiffer I would put my football boots on e-bay.   🙂

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I guess I could have put in the word beautiful before woman, but just let your imagination go. Dream.

Same as now, the first thing I would do is pee!

Then check myself out, squeeze everything to make sure it is real.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Don’t forget to sit down to pee, lol.

Anonymous

I would stand in awe in front of a mirror and cry. After I get my act together I’d get myself dressed and call my sister to show her the real me. Later I would go  the bar I know my best friend hangs out at after work. Him not knowing it’s me I would flirt with him and let him pick me up. Off to a really nice hotel for the night, dinner, drinks and make love to him until we both pass out from exhaustion. I’ve been in love with him for years but he’s the real man’s man type, used to be a Hell’s Angel so he knows nothing of Heather. It’s always been my fantasy and I’ve always thought this is what I’d do if I ever woke up as a woman.

Anonymous

The first thing I would do is like a lot of others on here take a long hard look in the mirror and rub my hands all over my body and check that everything worked fine x next i would get dressed then off down the shops for a shopping spree without feeling like a fish out of water, i would like to have a proper bra fitting and get lots of sexy lingerie and a gorgeous party dress that made me look and feel like a million dollars, then it’s off to the salon for a complete makeover, hair, nails, and makeup then it’s off out for a meal and then dancing to show off the new me, what happens next is another story for another time xxxxx

Hope you woke up with a big bank account as well!!! LoL

Anonymous

O.M.G.

ROFLMAO

Jillian

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You probably wouldn’t have to wear a bra for days, your hands would be holding them in place, lol.
        BTW, what is ROFLMAO?

Anonymous

Rolling On Floor, Laughing My Ass Off

Anonymous

After making sure it’s all real and my boobs won’t fall off anymore.

Mani-Pedi in a bright Pink, not clear anymore.

Jillian

Anonymous

OMG!!!! Talk about a dream come true! I would already be in my nitey probably pantyhose also! ,But yeah I’d run straight to get my phone and start snapping pic’s! Then of course I would have to just try on Everything I have ( it would More than likely to me anyway, feel like I was racing against time when I was younger and not trying to get caught) dressing up! I’d pick out my favorite make up, my cutest outfit my highest heels and go out shopping!!! OMG I would absolutely love it ❣️

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I could feel the excitement in your words, thus would be a dream come true.

Anonymous

I would get my big bank account from selling my story to the papers x lol x

Anonymous

First of all I’d probably look in the mirror jump in the shower shave my legs come out do my hair and put on my makeup and just smile and Jasmine has finally arrived LOL

Anonymous

Hi Carolyn,

That comment was meant for Jin Crocker.

R olling

O n

F loor

L aughing

M y

A ss

O ff

Jillian

Carolyn Kay, I was thinking about that very topic.  What holds so many of us back?!  “Look what I did to myself everyone” as we wait for nods of acceptance or jeers of derision.  If it just happens to us without our having direct involvement, how could anyone be angry at us since it is the result of a miracle.  If only life were that simple and magical.

Lol

Rami Love
      Lady

Make a clothing donation to charity, get a complete make over, have my nails done and go on a shopping spree.

Anonymous

Check the pill bottle for the word Midas on the label!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Oh Carolyn, the first thing is check the mirror to see if I am the Karley that I have always imagined myself as being.  Then, my dogs…….will they recognize me?  If  yes and yes, then call my job to see if I am Karley over there.  If yes,  apologize for calling in sick that day………Then after breakfast I would take the dogs walking wearing a camisole and shorts, trying to process all this in my mind and blushing anytime a guy looks my way.  Later I’ll change into a skirt and blouse and go shopping at the thrift store.    If I should ” see”  a CD…….I’ll try to make small talk with her.,……NEVER TELLING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME………….and just talk about clothes and colors………girl stuff…………….Then maybe talk some more over coffee…………..If  SHE REVEALS  herself……………….the tears will flow and I will ask if I could give her a big hug………I would tell her she is a good girl, a pretty girl, a very brave girl and do what your hearts tells you…….always………..My day will be so complete because I wish  a girl would have come along to tell me those things……………………….I think many of my new friends will be CDers……..they would never know how I can seem to understand them so well.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I just have to say the first time my dog saw me totally femme dress she did not know it was me. I had to reintroduce myself. Now, it is all good, unless she jumps up and ruins my stockings, lol.

Anonymous

I was trying on some clothes my wife gave me last week. I had everything on in the house for the first time. One of my dogs thought, “Ohh, a new game, let’s play!” My princess protector barked at me like I was a stranger, then greeted me like any new person in the house by sniffing my crotch. My third dog was just very confused. But he is normally confused, so it wasn’t a big leap.

Carolyn Kay
            Baroness - Annual

Mysti, once my dog figured it all out she jumped up and caught my beaded bracelet. It broke and I had about a hundred beads all over the room. She quickly recognized my voice after that, lol

Shopping and get laid sisters….what else is there!!! Image result for girly emojis

Anonymous

Carolyn Kay it sure would

Be without a doubt ❣️❣️

First I would reach down to scratch my balls and release my throbbing dick from from the tight silky panties that have held it hostage nearly every night since I became a teenager. Then I would try and come to terms with the fact that I would never again look in the mirror and see that sexy bulge that only a penis can make as it strains against a pair of skimpy little panties. Never again would I feel that exhilarating sense of freedom as it pops free and gasps for air. I could no longer stay in that state of constant arousal that comes with the secret knowledge that beneath my Carheart’s is Victoria’s Secret as I go about my work day.

It was my penis that got me to try on that first pair of bikini panties that I snuck from my sisters panty drawer. It was penis that was causing my wife’s panties to become inexplicably stretched out.

So I guess it would be like waking up in cross dresser hell for me since my cross dresser experience has always revolved around the sexy fusion of penis and panties. Ahh just saying the word makes me tingle.

Hmmmm , She kinda bit her lip. I would look in the mirror become overjoyed and then hope to heck this isn’t permanent. I love who I am. If I had the power to become an a woman instantly for short periods of time, that would be a dream come true.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Your wish to go back and forth is a dream of a lot of CD’s, kind of like – having your cake and eating it to.

Anonymous

Same thing I do every day Pinky. Try to take over the world.

Not really in the second part, but truly on the first part. Because it wouldn’t matter what is stirring in the panties, dogs come first and coffee right behind.

Anonymous

Many of times when younger i prayed to wake up as a woman or at least with a Virginia so that i could wear lingerie more natural. Of course it never happened. One day i just finally excepted that it would never happen. That was after i stopped believing in hope.

Jennifer

Am with you Gigi, that would be a better way to look at the situation.

Sunita
      Lady

Actually this is my fantasy.

First of all I will feel heavyness as I will have BREASTS . Then I shall look at privates. After confirmation I will break iinto tears as finally it has happened to me . God is Great.

Wake up Sunita…….

This is not going to happen. 🙁

Anonymous

Hi, I like this answer exactly what I think too. x

I WOULD GO OUT AND ENJOY BEING THE WOMAN I ALL ways wanted to be sara

Kay Seale
      Lady

I wish there was a pill or something you could take, like Dr. Jekyll and Miss Hyde. It would life a whole lot easier.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

They do make a pill, but it’s a one way street. Many dream of being able to switch back and forth, I think it would be perfect to do so. All we can do is make the best of what we have and enjoy life.

This is a good reveling question. I would go back to bed and wait till I woke up a man again. I am a crossdresser not transgender. A crossdresser is a person that wears the opposite genders clothes but wants to remain their original gender. A transgender is a person that wants or needs to be the opposite gender. Sexual preference has nothing to do with either.  If you want to crossdress go for it, If you want to be the opposite gender then do it as for most transgenders NEED to do it. As for getting HRT, Planned Parenthood operates on an informed consent basis. That means no shrinks or therapist’s. Just seeing their doctors. It makes it a lot easer to get meds. This is supposed to be a free world so you wear and do what you want or need to do.

Jackie
      Ambassador

The first thing I would definitely do without questioning it would be to call out to the magic genie and beg him or her to change me back to the person and sex that I was before. Who in they’re right mind would want to go through what biological women go through, physically, emotionally, mentally and not to mention “the big change.” Besides I think it’s fun to cross dress and do drag and go out with men, be recognized as a male in a dress, makeup and heels, be envied by women for wearing something most women wouldn’t dare to wear in public and prove to the world you too can look sexy dressed in female attire any given day or night. 

Sit to pee, for starters.  I usually do that anyway but this would make it official.  After that I’d pretty much do what I usually would do with my Mary-time.

Anonymous

Crude but I like it. x

ss:

Too old to mince words…

I would definitely be surprised check out my new body in the mirror. Then of course I’m going shopping to have the time in my life. Maybe while I’m out shopping I’d meet a guy and go on a date. lol!!!! I’d go to bed happy I think I would be comfortable in my new feminine skin.

In reality I think I share the dream of a lot of the ladies on here. To have a magic pill in order to switch back and forth. While I do have a feminine side and I love that part of me I do enjoy being a man too. Those two sides of my personality and identity make me who I am.

The first thing I would do it, as many of us, is jump in to the mirror to see me for the first time, sigh with relief and then finally go back to bed to sleep with peace for the first time in a long time…. the next day: go shopping of course LOL

Probably scream in terror, as that sort of thing is supposed to be impossible. 😮

Alice Black
      Duchess

Check with my wife and see if acceptance but probably wind up getting divorced. Reveal this to my family and see what their reaction is. Go to a beauty salon for a makeover including getting my ears pierced. Go to the mall and have a ball shopping for new wardrobe, Go to registry and get my license changed. Find a man and get pregnant and experience the joy of motherhood. Becoming a woman invokes a lot of things – these are just the tip of the iceberg.

Wake up Alice- that was just a dream or maybe a nightmare..

Anonymous

Thank You for saying that. I also like being able to enjoy both my male and feminine traits. David/Davida. I’m actually comfortable with both (I’m a Closet Girl so I doubt anyone else in my little world would be) while my guy mode is a typical blue collar  kinda guy. My girl is more the June Cleaver style.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I would no doubt be very surprise to wake a woman. However, I would want to venture out into the world to experience the life of a woman. My only concern would be if all my female clothing I wore as a CD would still fit me as a woman. That would be a nightmare  to have to start over again.

DeLora
      Lady

Probably get up and urinate on the bathroom floor and then realized I am going to have to make some changes.

I’d would not be upset to suddenly be female, but there would be a lot of stuff to figure out. Firstly, is this a permanent thing.

I don’t think it would change much of how I feel about myself. I’d still dress mostly inale clothing, but it would be easier to go out enfemme.

I guess I’d be a slightly butch girl rather than a slightly feminine man.

Ashley
        Lady

I had similar thoughts! I’d be happy to finally be able to express my girly side freely and easily, but I can’t imagine my guy side going away no matter what.

I would definitely spend some serious time in front of a mirror enjoying my new appearance, then get dressed and go out in the world, assuming my current girl’s wardrobe still fits. I also voted go shopping but that implies I would wake up as a girl with money lol.

Robin
      Lady

I think I’d just feel “right” or “like myself” if I woke up as a woman!  What I mean is, I think I’d wake up as the person I am every morning, but then I’d realize my body matches me.  I mean, I’m ok living in my boy body, it’s the only body I’ve ever had.  But would I miss it, if I woke up in a girl body?  Ha!

I’d look in the mirror and run my fingertips all over me to make sure it was real.  I’d try not to wake myself up at first, just in case it was a dream.  Once I could trust that it was real, that it would last, I’d pull on whatever clothes were handy (boy-clothes, girl-clothes, it wouldn’t matter) and I’d go out in the sunshine to move my woman body through the world for a bit.  I’d be the same “me” but with a physical form that matches my self image.  Omigosh would that make me feel happy and whole.

Ok, yes I’d also do a quick anatomical inventory and I’d sit and pee 😉

This is an interesting question to write about.  I wouldn’t want a 2-way process and I wouldn’t focus on externals like clothes or a spa treatment.  Because I wouldn’t feel like a boy waking up in a girl-body.  I also don’t read the question as being about changing my real-life boy-body, which I don’t feel drawn to do.  I read it as, how would I feel if I was given a girl-body?  The answer is, I’d accept that gift with tearful thanksgiving 🙂 and never look back.

It would be a dream come true!

I have always loved the female form, the curves.  Plus, I’ve always wanted to be a lesbian.  When I was married, I had to imagine myself as a woman to get excited sexually and to do the ‘deed’ successfully.

Seren
      Baroness

[postquote quote=271847][/postquote]

Totally agree, to have the choice to dress in boy clothes or girl clothes and not be judged or feel guilt and shame.

S x

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I would put on my pantyhose, slip on my heels, put on my bra, put my breastforms in the bra. Put on a dress, then a wig. Oh wait. I already do those things. Actually I already do that. I wake up in pantyhose, nightie and a bra. I slip on my pumps, put in my breastforms and a wig and start the day as Patty. I love it.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

When I was younger (well, a lot younger) and was getting to puberty I did have this wish that I would suddenly wake up as a women when my period started. Now even then I didn’t want it to be permanent but didn’t know how I should go back and forth between male and female.

Now if I woke up tomorrow morning as a (permanent) women I would probably have some explaining to do to lots of people starting with my wife. After that I would be happy that I can now get dressed in skirt/dress/heels without issues and move on with my life as if all that happened is that I changed clothes.

/kt

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

I would very likely go to the washroom.

I would grab my satin panty and bra and slide them on to feel heaven! Then go to my closet and get a pretty wrap dress and head out for some more shopping!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

When you go shopping make sure you take cash, your driver license and credit cards aren’t going to be the new you. Lol.

Anonymous

Hi Carolyn,

I voted other. In one word – explore.

Marti xxx

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

For sure, you would have to explore everything, it would be a whole new wonderful  world.

First I’d call Ripley’s then go out dressed en femme. But I guess if I was a woman it wouldn’t be considered en femme? LOL.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

I voted  other for me  it would be  combination  of  all of the  above I would  cry of joy  and scream in  horror  that I  don’t have  LBD or  know  how to  drive  in high  heels and I  just   ruined  my  makeup

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a wonderful thought.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Choose other but when November comes will wake up as a woman for real. If happen sooner be in heaven and to explore and check out the dangerous curves. giggles

Donna

CelesteCD
        Lady

I’m on the same line of thinking as Donna…1000%.  And the details are probably best left unmentionable here…hehe.

I would be in heaven if i woke up as a women in a lovely satin lace nightie and panties ,slip on a robe ,catch up on the news ,have breakfast .then a shower ,slip into some lovely undies with stockings or pantyhose ,a lovely dress ,do my make up ,some lovely jewelry ,shoes with heels and my favorite perfume and then out to the stores to buy more female attire ,what a super day Michelle xx

I cried with joy the first time I wore makeup applied by my partner (now… my part-time-ner)!
      I would look in the mirror again and cry for the joy of it! No more tucking, no more wishing I had enough money for the operations, no more shaving the white chest hair…

Polly 💋💋💋

I would look in the mirror, to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.  I would crying for joy.  If my history didn’t change with me, then I would have to work on my wardrobe.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

If it happened to everyone who wants it, there would be a rush on the stores.

jennifer
      Lady

I would jump for joy then do everything a girl would do as i would get dressed and do my makeup .go get my nails done and would be shopping and would love to go on a date.get married and be the best wife i can be and have a family . Only one could wish for it to happen

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Sounds as if you have thought about this before, you have a great plan!!!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

In order I would –

1. Scream in shock

2. Cry with joy

3.  Call family and friends

4.  Post it on CDH, lol

5.  Call the news/late night shows to give interviews.  ( The story of waking up as a woman HAS  to be worth millions! )

6.  Faint.

Stevie 🙂

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I think fainting may be first on some others lists, lol

Molly
      Duchess

Bobbi;

While I really really appreciate you taking one for the team, I suspect there’s a big flaw in your plan… You’re assuming that he(it), may be interested in something other than himself/itself.

I’d wish this could happen for you just so that there’s a chance that such an outcome could be had.

-Molly

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

It’s called HRT, getting the prescription is the hard part.

Anonymous

Lisa T …
      Keep up that good work, shaving, getting smooth.
      One of my favorite things to accomplish.
      Makes for a out of this world feeling with nylons, nylon nighties and nylon panties…
      Add a pair of mules, some makeup and a wig….!!
      Dr.T.J.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I may need a drink, if that happened, just to celebrate, lol.

Viewing 75 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?