Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,  Looking for some feedback/advice.

I’ve been married for a number of years and prior to marriage I was open with my (now)wife about my dressing. The response was that she was fine with it but didn’t want to be involved.  At the time it was easy, with the bustle of life to push away urges to dress or to dress infrequently.  Over the past few years the need to dress has been constant.  I dress as frequently as I can but fear being caught by S.O. and things exploding knowing that she want not to be involved.  I’m ok that she does not want to engage when I dress but I want to be able to venture out and attend local group events with her blessing not sneaking around.

Thoughts/Advice, should I broach the subject again or just let sleeping dogs lie.

Struggling,

Emily

I don’t want to bias this with my experience, but I would suggest that not wanting to participate  is perhaps a kind of denial.  If confronted with the reality, she may no longer be able to maintain her current equilibrium.  Step lightly.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Emily

I agree that you should tred lightly but better to have some sort of understanding in stead of her finding out without warning. A delicate conversation with a willingness to find her boundaries and rules will go a long way. But be careful because she may just say no to everything at which point you need to know what you are going to do. Trying to maintain a marriage on deception will eventually cause you both pain. My wife has a don’t ask don’t tell policy but it is based on the knowledge that I am out and about fully dressed. Good luck!

🍷C

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I will just say this: even though your wife knows about your need to be feminine, do not even consider sneaking out behind her back. So far your marriage is holding together. Don’t push your luck.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?