Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hiya sisters!   I wanted to share a positive experience, since we can never have enough of those, right?

A few days back, I hurt my foot, my heel aches and my big toe has swollen up – a lot.  (Timing sucks on that btw).  Anyway,  dropped in the clinic to have a doc look it over, and yes, my toes were painted red.  I was a bit embarrassed, NOT for the polish of course,, but for the fact I had not redone them in weeks and they looked… decrepit.

As I removed my sock, I was apologizing to him for the state of my red toes – I was waaaay more self conscious about the chipped and scratched polish then the polish itself.  (I’m well past worrying ’bout that).

I just love finding out that some people can be cool and comfortable with it.  His response was a chuckle and he said…

“We don’t get enough of that around here”.   I told him I just moved into the neighborhood, so get used to it, lol.

Not only did I feel good personally, but I felt good for all of us.  Yet another example of – yes, it may not be great for us out there yet, but it isn’t as bad as we psych ourselves into believing!

Almost glad I hurt my foot.   Almost 😄.  Now time to clean up these toes for my x-rays on the weekend. Lol

Stevie

Edit:  should have said the attire was a blue v neck t shirt with my silver necklace, and denim short shorts.  ( it’s dang hot here!!) 😄

Hi Stevie,

Thank you for posting that experience. My normal mode of presentation is as a feminine male. My bright red or hot pink toes are always on display in women’s sandals almost everyday of the year. I can’t remember the last time that I wore close toe shoes. I get pedicures every three weeks and would never wear open toe sandals without a perfect pedicure and bright polish on my toes. I would be very embarrassed if I had to show my feet to a doctor with less than perfect nail polish, or no nail polish on my toes. When my doctors examine my feet, they sometimes compliment my pedicure and toenail polish!

Brightly painted toenails are very girly! My bright red or pink toenails is part of my signature look almost 24/7/365/.  When I’m having a bad day it really cheers me up to look down and see ten perfectly pedicured bright red or bright pink toenails. When people see my red toenails, they know that I am playing for the girl’s team.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Jamie I have to admit I had neglected them 😪.  I do that sometimes before I go to a color change, and they will be light blue tomorrow 🙂.   Blue ain’t just for boys you know!  And,  blue looks good on me.

That is very true. Light blue is also a girl’s color. I hope that nothing is seriously wrong with your foot. At least you will have pretty toes for the x-rays.

“playing for the girl’s team”

I like it, Jaime!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Stevie,

After reading your post I glanced at my toenails and sure enough they’re pretty decrepit too. Time to get out the nail polish remover!

Your doc sounds like a cool guy.

Fiona

Even in a doctor/patient relationship, bottom line, is we are just customers. Paying customers.

Diane

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Diane, I am blessed with “free” healthcare up here in Canada – ( okay, our considerable taxes pay for it, but you know what I mean).  Doctors know they’ll get paid, kinda makes them a bit more easy going, lol.

I’m happy to hear about the doctor’s reaction, but my main concern is that you get to feeling better.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you hon!!

Thats definitely the plan 🙂

Hi Stevie sorry for the foot miss hap but like wearing clean panties ha ha keep those toes looking cute girl Ha Ha ..

Hugs Stephanie

Send you a pm in a bit

Anonymous

A completely irrelevant and very male (from Mars) perspective. My immediate reaction was “Gout”. Right or wrong, that was not the point of your story. I’m waiting for more information on the foot and the foot was only the forum for the discussion that followed.  Anyway…

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

As many know, I am a small town physician, and am in my transitioning phase. I have posted several times that the vast majority of doctors and nurses are very accepting of our activities, including nail polish, panties, camisoles, etc.

This year alone, I have seen the dermatologist (far too often I’ll add!), cardiologist and orthopedist. They have seen my polished toenails, panties, camisole, naval piercing, total lack of hair, jewelry and perfume. All have been remarkably kind and accepting. The nurses in particular have also been quite complimentary!

The harder part for my colleagues has been the mental gymnastics of wrestling with knowing me as a fellow professional of 20+ years, and now as a “woman in waiting.” Of course, I get to answer the deep philosophical question of “WHY?!” That question is entirely different than the acceptance of seeing the feminization of the AMAB personage.

Honey, don’t fret what you don’t need to fret about. Remember my oft repeated counsel: have no shame and you will have no fear. Just enjoy your life as you are!

Hugs, Dee

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

“Have no shame and you will have no fear. Just enjoy your life as you are!”

Truly those are words of wisdom.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve been a baaaaad girl with my nails.  Getting an x ray on the foot this weekend.

Lolol!!  no date Sam, it was just our first appointment, and I haven’t seen his car yet 🤣🤣.  So far all he gets to see are my feet!

I am starting to think he said that because not as many people are open about it in this part of town.  A bit more red neckish around here.  At least my neighbours are gay, and they seem cool.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?