Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Im Emma. From Scotland. Looking for some Friends and good chat. Its hard to have chat about dresses, shoes and makeup with ur male friends that don know Emma. lol x

Hi Emma, welcome to CDH, its lovely to meet you. Im also UK based, but at the other end in Kent! This is a great site, lots of very kind, supportive ladies all happy to chat!

Love

Helen x

Aww, thank you Helen. Im always happy to chat too. Im still working my way around the page. Its a bit clunky. But hey ho. Im here if you want a gab anytime.

Hi Emma, and welcome. This is definitely a place where you can chat about all kinds of ‘girly’ things without fear or concern. I think you will find this to be a vibrant community where you can make friends, many times with girls living near you. In fact, several girls I have met here at CDH are now good friends, and even though we live all over, we try to get together on regular basis to have the kind of fun only those serious about exploring their femininity can truly enjoy. Hugs, Paulette

Aww thanks so much Paulette. Thats so kind. I would love to have more CD friends. My count is Zero at the min. But things are looking up.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Emma, really enjoyed our chat hope to see you around.

Another UK lass! I might have to Emma-grate! Welcome, dearie.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi, im in Dumfries/Galloway
      Would love to chat and will send friend request and looking forward to getting to know y
      X

Hi Emma welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m a UK girl too I’m down in Shropshire, I’m sure there are lots of girls in Scotland near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Aww, Rozlyn thank you.

xx

Your welcome Emma, if there is anything you want know just ask and I’ll get back to you X

Hugs X 💕

Hi Emma,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Emma, so nice to meet you!

Lanna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emma,  a big hello from Canada and welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Emma, and welcome to CDH and if your looking to chat and talk about girly stuff you’ve come to the right place. I’ve been here just over two years and have met a lot of girls, chatted my face off and have developed some very close relationships with some of them. Even one girl from the UK. So enjoy and feel free to chat with me anytime. Take care girl.

Trish 💖

Hi Emma nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjpoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Emma as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you..  Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Well expect to have your ears talked off here on girly topics.

Hi Emma. Welcome to CDH. I’m glad you could join us. Yes it can be overwhelming but take it in stride. It’s not a race. Don’t hesitate to ask questions, ask for advice or ask for support. We’re all here to help you along in your journey.

Rose

Wait, you don’t chat with your male friends about dresses, heels, and make up? I’m always curious to know how many of my male friends deep down would actually love to also talk about it.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Jerri.

I know you were probably joking to the OP but I think those male friends who want to chat about fashion would be closet CD’s and probably too scared to open up easily. If assured of complete secrecy then they might speak. If you did not have previous knowledge a male was a closet CD then you open yourself up to being outed and being tagged a sissy… not good. I’m sure there could be many CD’s we see who have the desire on some level but we will never really know. If there was only some discrete sign we could use between each other.

Hi Emma
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
      Secret mature crossdresser who has purged many times but the urge and desire never goes away.
      Enjoy the site
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

Hello Emma … I have also joined CDH recently, and in the UK … and also keen to learn from everyone here and some of the helpful resources … best wishes …
      Adrienne xx.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Emma,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Aww Taylor. Hi how are you ?

you look great !!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?