• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Dawn.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dawn
      Lady

Hi everyone what a week this has been. from telling my wife that I want to become a woman a week ago to buying clothes, to letting my kids know, to going to a beauty salon dressed up to learning about and applying makeup. I have leaned allot in the last week, and a big thanks to my wife a daughters for the support.

Hi Dawn

So glad to hear that you have had support from you’re family and your coming out was successful. Hope the next steps are equally as easy. Best of luck.

Anonymous

Congrats to you Dawn. This was the biggest and most difficult step now. This will be a year to remember now. Keep us updated on your journey hon

Dawn,

Very happy to  hear that your journey seems to be going very smoothly. Treasure the support from your wife and daughters, not everyone is blessed that way. You have done the hardest part of this life we lead, and you appear to have done it very well.

Good Luck, keep us posted. Slainta!

Cookie :B-)

Dawn
      Lady

Hello everybody. I thought I would update how everything is going. I had a doctors appointment to follow up on new meds, a week ago, and asked the doctor about who to see about hormones and to transition. I have an appointment on March 16th I can’t wait. The next day I had to drive 250 miles for my first therapist appointment. She was really nice and let my wife come with me, I have nothing to hide from my wife, I’m also hoping it helps her understand what I’m going thru. And one of the best part of the whole weekend was, I was dressed in women’s jeans and tops all weekend, and found some shoes too.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?