• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was looking at my collection of beautiful cocktail dresses and gowns, wondering where I would like to go, dressed to the nines. If you could go anywhere for a day, week, or lifetime, where would it be? I want to take a cruise again (when it is safe) but this time spending the evenings in beautiful gowns and not drab suits. I have heard there are cruises for the TG community but never found one. It might be something to put together one day.

Very good question.

I am not a clubbing or bar person.  Getting too old, anything past 9 or 9:30 pm and it is way past bedtime.

We’ve been on quite a few cruises, and we just love them. Pre covid, we totally enjoyed formal night.  I get to take note of the gorgeous evening gowns the girls wear, and wishing that I could wear one in an outing like that.

Like you, I would consider that a fabulous evening out.  I just have to buy an evening gown first.

I guess a perfect out/day would be wearing my office skirt suit outfits to work physically.  I would love to be able to sit in the office, all dolled up, form fitting pencil skirt, blouse, blazer, and work away.

Or attend a wedding as Wendy, but dressed to the 9s, full length evening gown, make up done professionally, 3 inch pumps, …  it would be heavenly.

My perfect night out would be going to dinner with a handsome man and then either dancing or a movie. Afterwards go to either his place or mine, snuggle up and share a bottle of wine, then…..

Anonymous

I have always enjoyed a classy night at a concert hall to listen to an orchestra ensemble. My last one was Vivaldi’s 4 seasons by the London philharmonic. It’s been a while, but I have many fond memories of nights like that. Arriving by a Mercedes, dressed elegantly, fancy champagne cocktails and exiting into the city at nightfall… Cherished memories! 🙂

Thanks! x

Anonymous

Many years ago I had the opportunity to go with a gentleman to New York and went out for a dinner and then went to Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes .

Love to do it again.

But because of COVID I would go for a simple night out dinner, movie and a night together.

Jessica

My wife and I have talked about going out of town together, find a nice room . During the day we would do some shopping and just walk around checking the sites. I figured Ashley would dress casual during the day , maybe some jeans or leggings with cute little boots and then go back to the room and get cleaned up for a dinner. Have a nice shower and re do my makeup and hair. Put on a nice dress , pantyhose & heels to go enjoy a nice quiet dinner together. My wife added that she would dress up nice as well.
      Just a couple girlfriends out for a night. But now with Covid all is put on hold.

Ashley❤️

“Perfect” night out? Dressed in my favorite short black dress, high heels, sexy undies, with my best makeup, perfume, hair and jewelry, I would get in my car and drive to a nice restaurant. After meeting with my special friend for a few drinks, a candlelight dinner, and a walk on the beach, we would drive to my place and have slow, deliberate “special time” under candlelight. Then we would do it again before cuddling ourselves to sleep.

I am not one really for going out, or dancing, or interacting with other people in general.

A perfect night out for me would be to head out and do some shopping with my wife before walking downtown for some dinner and more shopping and then heading down to the shore to watch some thunderstorms roll in over the lake.

Just a casual night most likely with a denim skirt and a nice blouse and some simple makeup.

Cynthia

Oh, Tabitha…

A perfect night out? Dinner and the ballet! Yes, I would wear something bling and elegant…

Cocktails somewhere, dinner somewhere else and the ballet at the Theatre Royal sitting close to the dancers. Swan Lake perchance? Though I’ve seen the very best dance that!

Even better would be a private dinner on the banks of the Avon (NZ) but in the public eye… bubbles, duck, foie gras, small toasts, strawberries & cream on a blanket… or even a small repast in a punt on the same river! I think I would dress in a long gown, dark blue velvet with a veil, long gloves in white satin, white silk or satin sling backs with a small heel…

What say you?

xxx Polly

That’s a tough one for me! It could be a solo day/eve or meeting my friends or a combo…

I write a diary and post online and would say a repeat of this would be great. I hope it’s OK to post a link to this flickr page of mine. All G-Rated

This was a really fun day out-

Hey-I love your shoes

A combo of meeting friends and going to a club to visit and dance is always right up there.Then there was a solo night in Portland with the Brew-Fest going on which was pretty awesome.

OK, any time out at night is fantastic!

Sandy

Mary Priscilla
        Duchess - Annual

Lately, I have been into all historical stories, movies, etc. My dream would be an invitation to a formal ball with everything done in a proper, respectful way. I want to believe that I am a woman and be accepted as such by the women and men in attendance. Given the pandemic, this will have to remain a fantasy.

Anonymous

Hello Tabitha

I have done a couple of Caribbean cruises….one of the highlights was standing on deck at the stern of the liner as we left port, be it Antigua, Grenada, Barbados or countless others…the sun setting, the lights ….oh my god….everyone should do it once!!!.

If I could stand in that same spot, all made up, painted nails, the works….in a chiffon purple flowing gown, heels and a cocktail…..I would cry my eyes out…..back off mascara!!!

My dream, grace xxx

Anonymous

i already had a perfect night out a few years ago. me and a cd friend of mine went to this new bar to play pool. it was packed. there were these 2 guys that were beating everyone they played. i asked my friend if he want to be on my team and play against them? he said sure. it was our turn to play them. here we are, 2 cds in a bar we never been in playing pool with all regular people around. everyone was watching. we were neck and neck. last ball. everyone is watching and its my shot. 8 ball in the corner pocket. i got it, everyone in the bar was cheering. we won. they shook our hand and said great game. it was closing time and everyone in the bar ask if we were going to come back again. we did. everyone loves to play pool with us, we made lots of friends there and the bar owners tell us they are glad to see us there.  now we play pool every friday and saturday night. people we dont even know want to play against us. guys and girls always come up to us and shake our hands, give us hugs or talk to us. we are making friends everytime we go out. so friday and saturday nights are going to be fun again when the 9 pm curfew gets changed back to 1 am again.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?