Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi girls xxx. well its that time of the week, sunday evening, work in the morning (sad face) so I thought id post something to get your teeth into. now if you are like me, there are certain garments of the female kind that you wouldn’t wear, even if someone paid you to do it! my dislikes are very long denim skirts and jeans with holes in them! (call me old fashioned!). so todays question is….what femme clothing do you dislike most? I can feel a debate coming on…….

fiona xxxx

I am also not a fan of long skirts because shorter ones make me feel more feminine. I kind of like the holy jeans if not too torn up–they feel kind of risque hehe. 🙂

Harriette
        Lady

I was going to say back-hooked bras (there, I did say it), but if it has to be just one, then I would pick narrow gusseted panties, thongs, etc. If they can’t do their job right, then why bother?

Anonymous

I love long skirts!  🙂

What I don’t like is those capri pants/trousers that look like they have shrunk in the wash.  It is the one part of the new Dr Who’s outfit I don’t like.  Surely cropped length is fine for showing a bit of ankle.

Night gowns or teddies. Wake up in night choking and find them wrapped around my neck and throat.

Dame Veronica

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

I’m with Dame Veronica,

I wear nice silky female pj’s cos nighties choke me just like her.

I also dont like panty hose cos I cant the *&^%$ to stay up

Caty

Honestly, probably bras!

Agree. Especially if you don’t need the support of one why bother? Plus it looks cool to see the slight outline of nipples through a thin shirt or blouse. Be proud of what you got even if they are small!

G-strings are pretty useless in my opinion.  Some of the nice baby dolls I ordered came with a G-string, but I wear comparably colored bikinis instead.  For obvious anatomical reasons.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

The high waisted jeans of the 90’s maybe the only thing that comes to mind!

Anonymous

[quote quote=133764]The high waisted jeans of the 90’s maybe the only thing that comes to mind!

[/quote]

I actually love high-waisted skinny jeans!  But I’ll agree that long denim skirts and G-strings are not appealing at all.

Anonymous

‘boyfriend’ or straight jeans!

power suits

I guess anything mirroring male clothing!

@Bobbi
      I’m wwas definitely with you on peplums, until I just saw a gorgeous pink dress on wish with them – and the thought occurred to me, “I bet that’d give me hips”

x

so! quite varied opinions here! keep them coming girls 🙂 . cheered me up no end 🙂

fiona xxx

Fiona you have done it again, thanks.  Long skirts can be a drag, no pun intended.  The worse for me is corsets.  They can be so uncomfortable and if your out, there is nothing you can do about it.  The other, although I don’t have to use them anymore, is clip on earrings.  They can start to really hurt after a few hours.

Emily Lux
      Lady

Rompers, definitely. Or pants without pockets.

Natalie Dane
        Duchess

Second! My wife bought a sleep romper for me once. I appreciated the sentiment, but Yuck!

Brandi
      Lady

Hi Fiona-Ann,

Things do not Anything denim – jeans, skirts, dresses.

Where denim/jeans in male mold.

Not a big fan of pantsuits.

Brandi

Ok, here are my offerings. First and foremost, tight leggings on girls who shouldn’t wear tight leggings! They look like sausages bursting out of their skins!
      Clip on earrings, my ears have been pierced for a few years now.
      Long skirts made from heavy material, they just look so frumpy!
      Finally, Spanx leggings! Have you ever struggled to actually get those things on! I now wear leggings and tights made by Sheertex.

Hugs,
      Ms. Lauren M

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

Anything with lacing, too girly and no Barby look for me. Anything in denim with holes or frills.

Janie
      Lady

As others have stated, clip-on earrings, although this is more of an accessory.

For garments probably anything leather or “vegan leather”; not feminine at all, especially with my frame.

Anything with a Peplum. Just never liked the look on anyone. They are also intended to provide an illusion for skinny people with no butt. Not the case for me.

What some may not realize about clip-on earrings is that they are adjustable for grip force. I have some that I can wear all day and almost forget about them. I’ll get around to adjusting others eventually. I prefer the “paddle” style and also slip a clear, soft silicone sleeve over the paddle.

J J
      Lady

Hot pants or really short shorts. Mostly because I am too old to pull off that look and style.

I do love to see them on young ladies with cute butts, though.

I guess for me it would have to be flat ballet shoes – my apologies to all the ladies who like them.  Otherwise I cannot think of any other item that I dislike at all.

Harriette
        Lady

Not that I dislike them, because they actually do their job, plus they can help conceal a tall person’s height, but they are the least flattering footwear going.

Accentuate the good, minimise the ugly.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Anything the young can wear, Crop tops, minis, short shorts, in essence anything that I can’t wear as would look like mutton dressed as lamb…..Yes envy is the reason as I missed the boat…..

Interesting question that I hadn’t really thought about.

First I would say pants/jeans, I wear them in male mode. I do have some slacks and jeans but wear them rarely.  I do have a pair of capris that I wear on occasion.  I also have a pair of pants that have a Parisian print which are cute and very fem that I occasionally wear.

Second would be clip on earrings.  I have a hard time finding them so make my own either using charms I buy at Michael’s or JoAnn Fabrics, or I convert pierced earrings to clip on.  I do adjust them so they are comfortable to wear. It would just be nice to be ablet o shop for earrings without having to be concerned with converting them. (I’m taking care of that today – going to get my ears pierced)

XOXO
      Suzanne

Harriette
        Lady

OooO! I never thought about making my own.

Pierced ears allow quite different types of earrings, though, so I should get mine done.

It’s easy to do – I get all my supplies at Michael’s or JoAnn Fabric.  I also make necklaces and bracelets. There are videos on YouTube and Pinterest has info as well.

XOXO
          Suzanne

Anonymous

Granny panties, or any panty with ruffles.

I prefer mine to be smooth and silky.  Bikinis, high leg-cut briefs, cheekies, and tanga styles, about one size too small, feel nice and keep me in place.  A bit of lace, or a lot of lace is a bonus.

Rachel
        Lady

Agreed!!! I was trying to think of something I disliked and couldn’t think of anything, until
        This!
        I bought granny panties thinking I would wear them, I don’t, it was a waste of money!!

Diana Stockton
      Baroness

Midi dresses.  I like to show off my legs.

I despise the clips on garters. They are infuriating to attach! There must be a better way, but I’ve not found it.

I love my clips on suspender belts or basques just so sexy. Must always be the metal and rubber button these plastic are useless. Manufacturers must stop using them

Any type of pants.

any of the ‘sissy’ type wear. Puffy petticoats, Mary Jane shoes…anything that gives off that ‘little girl’ vibe

Pointy toe shoes. I have fat feet.

Pantyhose and tights. Seem kind of old school. Way too confining especially at the crotch. Plus when you have great legs show them off!

u back one piece swimsuits.

I have a few and stopped wearing them as the straps continually slip off the shoulders.  Racerback/fast back keeps the straps in place.

Pretty blouses that button up the back, for me they are impossible to get done up when by myself.

My dislikes the list
      Fem jeans or trousers I can wear men’s jeans anytime
      Denim skirts any length my opinion denim not very ladylike
      Denim dresses any length again my opinion not very ladylike
      Tights in any form any denier stockings only for me
      Female Socks
      These are all my own opinion there will be more but this is a start

Jogging pants.No offence meant to anyone who wears them.Just not my thing at all.

I have anything that I could wear in boy mode. For things that cross over from one gender to the other, I always go with a more feminine version. As an example, I lean toward skinny or bell bottom jeans. I love palazzo pants, cropped pants and other pants without back pockets. Also, I like deeper V neck tees or tees with cap sleeves in softer or pastel colors.

Ballet flats. I find them to be uncomfortable and unflattering.

I really haven’t worn very many types of women’s clothes (closeted, underdresser) or shoes (size 15 feet).  I haven’t found a thong I wanted to wear twice LOL…

pour moi c’est le pantalon car je le porte tout le temps, et aussi les collant pas assez sexy  .j’aime mieux les bas ,sa fait plus fantasmer . les femmes peuvent garder les pantalons et pour nous les jupes, les robes , et leggins  c’est plus pour nous que pour elles  .d’ailleurs elle les portes de plus en plus ainsi que chemises et cravates , sa serait bien si sa changeait de rayon .

Blu Eyes
      Lady

Hi
      I am not a fan of g-strings for the obvious
      reasons. Pant suit are a turn off too.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?