What do you use to remove hair?

there are so many different ways to remove body hair, what type or types do you use? lets see!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • i just wet shave using an ordinary razor
  • Epilator
  • Electrolysis
  • Laser hair removal appliance
  • Lady shaver or electric razor
  • Depilitary cream such as veet
  • Hot Waxing
  • IPL (intense pulsed light)
  • I never shave my body hair
  • Other (please specify in comments below)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Paula1 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fiona moss
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1017

Hi Girls, i thought we would veer from the usual topics and have something fresh out of my mind. Hair removal! whether you love it or hate it, it is most essential for many of us, but what do you use, or more to the point, what type of appliance do you use? my guess…..Ladyshave!

Fiona xxx

• Author
    Replies
     Paula1 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 116

I have tried waxing shaving now i am almost hairless from laser and love it

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alice Eliot 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 41

I occasionally use Nair, but it tends to irritate, so I normally wet shave main bits – legs/privates/armpits/chest. Always wax strip nipples (for gods sake, don’t use razors there) and every now and then I epilate – which I did today – and I’d forgotten how bloody painful it is.

April (Pacific Princess) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: April 4, 2016
    Topics: 1

I usually dry shave.  I find it easier.  Just moisturize a ton after

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 178

I don’t recall the name, but I like using an IPL that has three heads.  One for hair removal, one for skin rejuvenation, it makes the skin much softer with no blemishes over about 3 years …and the last is for treating acne or ‘like’ problems (and they all actually work).  So does any lube and a razor!  I like both.  Beard hair is very hard for an IPL to ‘hit’.

Bettie Houston 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2018
    Replies: 16

I do a full body wax approximately every 6 weeks

Samantha Roarke 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 75

So I shave everything with a razor, but I’m getting laser hair treatments on my face. Seeing great results, I can’t wait to not have to shave as much!

Emily 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2016
    Replies: 28

Been shaving my entire body (what I can reach) for years now. It’s become part of my daily routine. I use a moisturizing body wash and a ladies 5 blade razor for overall body shaving in the shower, and then ladies shave gel and regular razor on my face. Follow up with scented body lotion over all. Love the smooth feel of freshly shaved legs!

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 331

I have effectively visited a professional laser service to remove all the dark hairs on my face and neck.  It is lovely that NO beard shadow shows through my makeup.  Unfortunately, I have those nasty grey hairs to contend with, so I just had my first session of electrolysis to rid myself of those grey hairs.  If I go for a 1-hour session once per week, my goal is for my face and neck to be completely smooth and hair-free by end of March 2020.   That is just a rough guess on my part…maybe I will reach that point sooner.

I continue with laser on my chest but have the same problem with grey hairs there as well so my chest has electrolysis in the future as well.   This week I am beginning laser on my abdomen and bikini areas.  Since those areas have no grey hair, I will be completely hair-free in those areas within 6 or 7 treatments.

As for my arms, underarms and legs, I use a 3-blade razor with shave cream there.  Perhaps I’ll pursue laser next year on those areas but I can only do so much at a time for financial reasons and because I am doing the laser and electrolysis on the stealth so my SO does not know.

Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 453

Just a Gillette track v for me, for everything. Until our divorce is done. Then I’m lasering those stupid hairs…they will fear the power of the laser! And maybe electrolysis.

2 users thanked author for this post.
       Anne Preuss 
      Participant

Tiffany,

You will find that laser is a broader spectrum that targets many hairs with each laser pulse; hence, it is more efficient than electrolysis and thus less expensive.  However, laser cannot affect white/grey hairs and possibly blonde hairs (depends on the individual so the need for private consultation).  Also, most people of latino or African descent cannot do laser because of their dark skin complexion.   Laser has effectively eliminated virtually all of the dark hairs on my face and neck but because I am older with grey hair on my face and neck, I have moved on to electrolysis to permanently remove those grey hairs.  The beauty of the laser treatment is that I have ZERO beard shadow showing through my makeup…LOVE IT!!

Tiffany Alexis 
        Participant
        Registered On: March 28, 2019
        Topics: 16
        Replies: 453

Well, mine are all dark, so guess that’ll be easy for me

Anne Preuss 
          Participant

With all dark hair, I highly recommend going the way of laser.  Can’t vouch for the home treatment lasers like IPL.  When you do laser, you have to wait 4 to 5 weeks between treatments as a minimum.  Depending on how thick a beard you tend to grow, I would say after just a couple treatments you will notice a difference….probably be whisker free in 6 to 7 treatments but it’s possible you might need more depending how your hair reacts.   It’s not an exact science kind of thing.  Good luck…hope you are able to achieve what you need.

Rob Reywas 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 19, 2019
    Replies: 4

Philips One blade .

Catriona Williamson 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 19, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I use the lovely N0No!. It keeps me smoooth everywhere. used to shave or use nair, but now it is just every couple of weeks.

Marianne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 358

I have no visible hair on my legs, back and upper arms. The little fuzz on my lower arms and a few hairs around each nipple l shave with a razor together with my arm pits. For many years i have plucked all my beard and other unvanted facial hair with teezers. Lately this is getting more and more complicated with the progress of my Parkinson’s, and l am thinkin of having laser depilation to remove at least the dark hairs permanently.

Marianne

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 523

I use a combination of the following………

Shave gel with ladies razor on calves, thighs, knees and ankles, underarms and arms

Nair for men, on chest, abdomen down to little strip because of less stubble over two days or so…..

Nads, for ALL other and mostly hidden hairy areas, with no burn, and very effective, removes all hair from waist to top of thighs, except ‘that’ little V totally……….only a wax could be more lasting.  and panties feel so much closer to everything…….cheeky panties look and feel great over the white and hairless skin, front to back…………

Mikki

Krista 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2017
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 57

I’m one of the lucky ones.  I don’t have much body hair (except on the top of my head where I have lots of hair which is great for a guy who is turning 65 in a couple of months).  I’ve never shaved my arms, my legs have very little hair so they get done once every couple of months, virtually no back nor chest hair (just a couple I can pluck with tweezers) and I didn’t have to start shaving facial hair daily until I was in my mid to late forties. I use an ordinary razor for my legs. I don’t bother with shaving cream (too expensive); I just use a soapy body wash/shower gel and it does the trick quite fine. I just did my legs two days ago and they feel wonderful.  I use an electric shaver for the armpits and they are done about once a week.  My wife (who knows I am a CD) doesn’t like the smell of underarm anti-perspirant so I have a great reason to keep my armpits cleanly shaven all the time (no hair means less smell, well for me anyway). The pubic area definitely needs the most work.  I use a combination of an electric shaver and ordinary razor.  The thicker hair comes off nicely with the electric shaver but the detail work is best done with the razor. I tend to use the electric shaver weekly and the razor less often.  So there you have it. Interesting topic as usual Fiona.  Hugs, Krista.

Alison Anderson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 15, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 15

I get waxed on most my body – neck to waist, thighs to toes, and shoulders to fingers.  The place I go to I have to wear boxer briefs. After almost 3 years, I only have to go every 5-6 weeks.

Under my boxer briefs I usually shave with a woman’s razor.  Occasionally I will use depilatory cream down there, with Vasoline to protect my more sensitive areas from the harsh chemical cream (otherwise they get chemical burns easily).  I will then touch up those areas with a woman’s razor.

Michelle Wilmington 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2017
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 39

I have an electric trimmer/shaver that I use for longer thicker hair, lighter hair I use a men’s hand razor, and have used Nair for men from time to time I shave my upper chest, shoulders, arms, arm pits, hands and legs and of course face.

Elise Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 209

When I used to remove my hair only occassionally, I would use Nair. Now that I maintain it on a daily basis, I just use a wrt five blade razor. One day legs and chest, next day arms and bacl.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 5

I use Nair once in a while but shave regularly.

Jacky Burnside 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 25, 2019
    Replies: 10

I use a LADIES razor with Dove soap.

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 868

I use a simple razor and shaving cream and have tried waxing, that was an interesting and rough experience. Lol.

2 users thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account