- ear rings
- toe rings
- anklets / foot thong
- naval jewelry (belly button)
- rings (finger rings)
- November 20, 2020 at 7:02 pm #408934Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 154Has thanked: 909 timesBeen thanked: 791 times
i think my favorite type of jewelry is my anklet. i also have some anklets that are called a foot thongs. it is an anklet with a toe ring attached. very sexy. also love my toe ring and my bellybutton jewelry.
what it your favorite piece of jewelry?
- November 22, 2020 at 8:07 am #409380Katie CollinsParticipantRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 172Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 499 times
Love my pearls!
- November 21, 2020 at 5:23 pm #409226
- November 21, 2020 at 2:14 pm #409172IsabelBParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 165Has thanked: 430 timesBeen thanked: 452 times
Definitely can’t just choose only one answer – jewellery means earrings, rings, bracelet and (most likely) a necklace. I don’t prefer any one above another they all go together. The only time I don’t wear a necklace is if I’m wearing something one just doesn’t work with.
- November 21, 2020 at 9:22 am #409090Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 564Has thanked: 3209 timesBeen thanked: 2889 times
Good question…I chose necklace…but only just.
I make all my own necklaces and bracelets…I bought loads of stones and findings from jewellery maker last year……………..a quiet moment I am usually putting something together ( or pulling it apart!!)
- November 21, 2020 at 1:50 pm #409164Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 624Has thanked: 2851 timesBeen thanked: 3048 times
- November 21, 2020 at 5:29 am #409029Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 261Has thanked: 168 timesBeen thanked: 958 times
- November 21, 2020 at 3:26 am #409009EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 580Has thanked: 3046 timesBeen thanked: 1507 times
Only being able to choose one was tough. I chose earrings. Mostly because I have 3 piercings in each ear and wear 2 small silver hoops and one small post type on each side daily. The piercings give me a plethora (don’t you love that word?) of options when I want to accessorize. I do love a nice necklace also though,
- November 21, 2020 at 2:37 am #409000
- November 21, 2020 at 12:50 am #408990DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 671Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 1649 times
I chose earrings, but I actually also like necklaces, bracelets (particularly wrist cuffs), rings and brooches. I have a number of pieces, but I have a preference for copper jewelry. My collection has copper pieces that go back to the 40’s…
- November 20, 2020 at 11:26 pm #408977AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 624Has thanked: 2851 timesBeen thanked: 3048 times
- November 20, 2020 at 11:08 pm #408964
- November 20, 2020 at 8:30 pm #408951Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 650Has thanked: 1186 timesBeen thanked: 2305 times
Though I have a pretty good size collection of earrings, rings and bracelets, My true favorite is my necklaces. Every bracelet and about half of my earrings have a necklace that matches or almost matches them, which has led to a whole other collection of ‘T’ stands on my dresser to hold them and keep them from tangling. And, necklaces look okay just by themselves whereas, to me, earrings and bracelets look sort of alone when worn by themselves.
- November 20, 2020 at 7:46 pm #408945Lexie TraskParticipantRegistered On: August 9, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 59Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 295 times
This was a really tough question to answer. Although I chose earrings, because I would love to have my ears pierced so I can wear some really awesome jewelry, there were many other items that I probably would like equally well!
- November 20, 2020 at 7:32 pm #408940
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.