Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

i think my favorite type of jewelry is my anklet. i also have some anklets that are called a foot thongs. it is an anklet with a toe ring attached. very sexy. also love my toe ring and my bellybutton jewelry.

what it your favorite piece of jewelry?

Anonymous

Anklets too , closely followed by bracelets

Anonymous

This was a really tough question to answer. Although I chose earrings, because I would love to have my ears pierced so I can wear some really awesome jewelry, there were many other items that I probably would like equally well!

Though I have a pretty good size collection of earrings, rings and bracelets, My true favorite is my necklaces.  Every bracelet and about half of my earrings have a necklace that matches or almost matches them, which has led to a whole other collection of ‘T’ stands on my dresser to hold them and keep them from tangling.  And, necklaces look okay just by themselves whereas, to me, earrings and bracelets look sort of alone when worn by themselves.

PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Though I do not have an awful lot of jewelry – not enough anyway – I have to say I love my necklaces, hands down.  I mean, who doesn’t love classic Pearl’s, or …. a Diamond necklace!!? 😍 ( still working on that one lol )

Stevie

I chose earrings, but I actually also like necklaces, bracelets (particularly wrist cuffs), rings and brooches. I have a number of pieces, but I have a preference for copper jewelry. My collection has copper pieces that go back to the 40’s…

Emily
      Lady

Only being able to choose one was tough. I chose earrings. Mostly because I have 3 piercings in each ear and wear 2 small silver hoops and one small post type on each side daily. The piercings give me a plethora (don’t you love that word?) of options when I want to accessorize. I do love a nice necklace also though,

Wow, too many choices 🙂

I picked ear rings, and a very close second is necklace.  When I transform into Wendy, earrings are the first thing I put on.

Anonymous

Hi

Good question…I chose necklace…but only just.

I make all my own necklaces and bracelets…I bought loads of stones and findings from jewellery maker last year……………..a quiet moment I am usually putting something together ( or pulling it apart!!)

Love grace❤️

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Coming soon to an outlet near you – Jewellery by Grace.  I want to buy shares and get in on this from the ground floor.  Could be a money maker!! 🙂

Stevie ❤

Anonymous

Oh Stevie, if only you had said earlier, sorry but I have a deal with Pandora……..

………nooooooo, not THAT Pandora, my friend Pandora postlethwaite, she has a market stall here every Tuesday……haha

IsabelB
      Lady

Definitely can’t just choose only one answer – jewellery means earrings, rings, bracelet and (most likely) a necklace.  I don’t prefer any one above another  they all go together.  The only time I don’t wear a necklace is if I’m wearing something one just doesn’t work with.

Isabel x

Anonymous

I love all my jewelry but my favourite are my rings just l❤ve them

Love my pearls!

Earrings! Had my ears pierced a year ago and love drop earrings!

Leslie
      Lady

I had my nipples pierced for awhile and I rather liked that but I out grew out of that phase. Mainly because my wife wouldn’t suck my nipples when I had them pierced, and I had to decide which I liked better. Guess which one won out.

No contest. Love the sucking, especially when she lifts my bra to do it. Marlene.

Scarlett398
      Princess

My favorite type of jewelry is the jewelry that matches! When I put my bracelets, rings, and or necklaces on, I prefer all of my fashion jewelry to match in style and color. When you look at any of my photos and look at them closely, you’ll see quite the selection of fashion jewelry I have at my disposal which I’ve collected over the span of many years. I don’t like big clunky jewelry which takes up a lot of space. If I’m wearing silver jewelry, the necklace, braceletts, and rings will have silver in them somewhere on me. Same for my gold, black, gray, or miscelaneous jewely which includes items like pearls and other girly things as well!

Take some time to check out many of my photos and see exactly what I’m referring to when it comes to matching up my jewelry!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Sunita
      Lady

I wish there would have been more than one option to choose. I voted for necklace but I am equally mad at earings, nose ring, anklet.

Wearing jwellery is inseparable part of dressing. To wear full jwellery and nothing else not even clothes is very exciting.

But … You must get admiration from someone who loves you……… My fantasy 🙄

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409936]
      i got my nipples pierced too. i love them pierced and i did them myself. also pierced my bellybutton pierced and did that myself too.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Earrings were my second choice. Truth be told, this girl is all in for pearls.

Jackie
      Ambassador

I love all my jewelry actually. I have several piercings in both ears, one in my belly button, a small diamond stud in my nose and had one on my tongue which I don’t really wear any more. All my jewelry is silver for it’s my favorite metal. I wear several rings everyday including knuckle rings. Bracelets yes, anklets yes, necklaces yes but I think my rings are my favorite. I make jewelry as a hobby and sometimes second income. I love jewelry.

My prominent Adam’s apple identifies me as a guy, so I love to find a collar, or thick, braided gold or silver necklace that keeps my noticeable anatomical extrusion far removed by concealing its nature. Ones that hang loose but close around the neck are best. No long string of pearls for me. Scarves are great, too. I wear one every day.

I like ankle bracelets, toe rings and earrings.

I voted earrings. I got my first pairs of clip-on earrings summer 2020. I also love my gold tone CZ wedding ring set, though I mainly only wear the solitaire. I also have a couple of necklaces that I have yet had the chance to wear.

Sunita
      Lady

[postquote quote=409939]
      Wow…..

Wife lifts bra n sucks your nipples!!!! 😀

It is like dream come true for me. Even though sometimes my wife used to suck my nipple while gripping MY other breast , lifting bra and doing it must be fun.

Brandi
      Lady

A pearl necklace

Brandi

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?