Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good monday to you all! It has been a bit since i have been on go post anything so i figured i would stop by and say hello to all you beautiful ladies.

Update in me. I havent really had much time the past 8 weeks or so to really dress. My high work load and unpredictable schedule mixed with family home makes it challenging to even under dress. My wife knows of Alexis, but yet im still to shy to show her what makes me happy.

The past 2 months have just been super challenging. I have been depressed and lonely as of late which is a bummer. Thankfully. My work load is going into offseason mode so hopefully i can travel soon so i can dress again.

I just want yo thank you all for welcoming me and accepting me as Alexis. Its hard to find people you trust and i have found that with you all. I thank you for that.

Lastly, i would love to see you comment below to this question. “What truly makes you happy?”

Love you all

Xx Alexis

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Being a girl makes me happy.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Good to hear from you Alexis, the last we chatted you were on your way to Vegas.

What makes me happy is time spent in Italy.

Sherri

Going to open my iPhone with face recognition and it not working, that’s when I know I’ve done a good job!

Hi Alexis

Wow that’s quite a question! I guess there are a few things that make me truly happy.

Finding a dress or skirt online (and in my size) that I have been after for ages;

Managing to do my make up without stabbing myself in the eye with eyeliner;

A new one – being able to go out fully dressed and made up, and no-one cares or even notices;

And, this week I heard from a (female) friend who I thought had ghosted me. I’ve been married for over 20 years, but had a brief but intense affair earlier this year (first time EVER!). Thought it was all over, but then last Friday she messaged me. That made me very happy, and maybe we can at least be friends. I should explain that the rather catastrophic and painful end of this a few weeks ago kind of kickstarted me back into dressing big time. I find it really helps me get by when Im feeling low.

Much love

Helen xx

Chrissie Smith
      Baroness

Hi Alexis.

I’ve been in the forum for a couple of months and agree that it is a safe and welcoming resource.

It’s been 35 years since I last dressed. What’s making me happy at the moment is trying to choose an outfit for June, when I have the opportunity to spend a week en femme. Can’t wait. I’m so excited!

Kisses, Chrissie.

Anonymous

Thanks for posting the update. I so can relate to your crazy life over the last few months.

What makes me happy? Being able to come to terms that CD is a part of me and that is perfectly fine.

Hi, Alexis.  What makes me happy is when I can do makeup with not much effort, get fully dressed and finally add my wig, to look in the mirror and see a woman looking back at me.  Then a double happy is after you see the woman in the mirror getting a photo that looks good enough to share with everyone, even after contemplating it over night.  It’s a double dose of happiness.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Living virtually full time as Fiona makes me happy.

Anonymous

Sunshine makes me happy 🙂

Im so glad summer is almost here and the birds are chirping and everything is green again!

We have a small above ground pool and I CANNOT  WAIT, to do some night swimming in my sexy new bikinis.

Im sorry you have been down, but I hope that traveling and getting some you time soon brings you right back up.

You deserve it! Cheers! 🥂

-Lilly

Many small things can make me happy like walking in nature, playing with my dog and seeing my wife smile. When I come home from work and pull my hair out of a pony tail and it falls on my shoulders. The thought of living part time or full time as a woman makes me happy also.

Hi Girls,

What makes me happy? Quite possibly the happiest I’ve ever been in my life?

Being me, Lauren, living her, as the woman I’ve always felt I was from the age of four. Now legally as a female and enjoying all the femininity I can every day of the week. The sheer joy is almost overwhelming sometimes and I will have a bit of time crying tears of great joy!

That’s what makes me happy!

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

The opportunity to be myself makes me happy. It’s absolutely amazing when you don’t have to hide a huge part of you.

Acceptance, Silk, satin, lace, Lycra, pvc, black opium perfume, jewellery, floral prints, new season looks, heels, purses, flowers in the window, CDH, being complimented.
      B x

Off the usual answers.  My wife smiling at me and telling me she loves me.   Seeing members of my family succeed at whatever they do. My grandchildren telling me they will remember me and honor their ancestors.  Many aspects of my cross dressing life make me happy, just not top of the list.

Spending time in the bosom of my family.

Peta Mari
      Lady

You asked. God makes me happy. Everything else comes out of this.

A good marriage. A beautiful farm. Good neighbors and friends. The unconditional love from my dogs. The birds and chickens that raid the dog biscuits. When the chickens jump into the toolbox on the truck, and I pick them up and cuddle them.

The pigs running around and wagging their tails when I feed them. (And ironically when I dig into a meal comprising of home raised meat.)

Hi Alexis

what makes me happy is there is caring people in the world.  I’m transitioning and I’ve had so many people support me. I hope you can be happy w your path

leah

J J
      Lady

Simply put, being myself makes me happy. What, exactly, that self is is open and dynamic. I am happy when I am dressed because I enjoy being a man in a dress. I happy when I am outdoors and one with nature, be it skiing, climbing, hiking or just sitting on a rock and enjoying the vista. I am happy being the best husband I can be to the most wonderful woman in the world who loves me despite my flaws. I am happy because I have come to accept myself as I am, and not as other want/expect me to be.

People like you that are honest and sincere 😍… and this Wonderful Website’CD Heaven…. That makes me Happy😉

Feeling seen and accepted. Doesn’t happen very often, and it’s mostly my own fault.

Only one comment here at this point in my life. Finally being me!!!!

Love,

Tommie 😊

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?