Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls, as you probably know, I am getting a rose with stem 🌹 tattoo on my leg to celebrate my CDH friends and family and my femininity. I decided just today that the color be hot pink toned down slightly with blue. In other words Magenta. It is going to look so cool! I hope to share the tattoo with you all! I am getting it on 6/3. I will keep you posted.

So girls, what tattoos do you have and what tattoos do you plan on having? I can’t wait to see the responses! Thanks girls!

I do have two tattoos. Upper torso. Would love to get one on the leg.

Anonymous

What did you have in mind for the tattoo?

Anonymous

Because girls now that I thought it through,Magenta is me: hot pink with a hint of blue. Love ya!

Anonymous

I might have to go with a Magenta wig and change my name to Mary Magenta

Anonymous

Love ya Gen! Can’t wait to share!

Anonymous

Oops! I forgot to mention if you have a tattoo or getting one please share details if you wish. Thanks girls

Scarlett398
        Princess

No tattoos and no plans on every getting one. I love my skin just the way God made it!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous

I don’t have one, I don’t want one. But your body, your decision of course. And if it makes you happy, even better! Enjoy!

I’ve got a typical sailor tattoo on one forearm, a dragon on one bicep, on the other a piece of my artwork depicting a woman in a toga holding a yin-yang over her head that seems to emit light, and a back piece of a sailboat sailing along a detailed sea, and underwater a reef with various stuff including a clownfish. I may get more done with that, but likely not. I voted no plans for more simply because I think it unlikely. Originally I planned to tie the back piece in with the yin-yang girl, but it truly is a great deal of money. The guy i was working with gets $100/ hour, so…I just don’t see spending that anymore.

Bridgette

Anonymous

No tats no plans on tats Now for piercing been thinking of getting a belly button ring one day.

Ohh, nipples for me after HRT leaves me with something nicer!

Prudence
      Ambassador

I have one on my back, left shoulder. It is a Wolf. A Happy Wolf. No fangs or anything!!Β  My spirit Animal!@

Hi Sarah nice meeting you and what a great question yes i have a tat on right upper forearm .. A skull with my southern rebel flag dont get upset with me girls was a long long time ago .. Wanting another on leg of lola bunnyΒ  just recently reminded of her and thats my next oneΒ  someday ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Sarah…

Back in the day I wanted a Silver Surfer tattooed on my back! My brother had gotten a white horse on his forearm but it turned septic! Yuck… so no more thought of tattoos.

New Zealand is a heavily tattooed country… should change its name to Tattooie… everybody seems to have more than one… has put me off ever getting one!

Tattoo you… Polly

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

I have a small simple sun tattoo on my ankle, in memory of my wife. I’m tempted to balance it with a matching moon tat on my other ankle.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

I have a small tattoo on my upper arm. I am thinking of getting the yin yang symbol on my other arm. A rose tattoo sounds wonderful!

Tattoos……Why?

Beatiful girls……Why?…..Will they regret it?

Beautiful men….Why?…..Was it before cross dressing?

Everyone with tiny tats where they can’t be seen…..Why?

New shoes…..Why not?

I have a tribute to 9/11 on upper right arm, SO name in Japanese on left upper arm and all grandchildren around inside of a heart below SO name.
      Charlotte

None yet, but possibly a subtle butterfly ….. just above the ankle maybe.

Anonymous

Hi Sarah I’ve got just the one tattoo it’s on my chest just over my left nipple where my heart is,

It’s two hearts with my wife’s name through it,

I’ve thought about getting some more done i would love to have a few flowers and butterfly’s all in discreet places,

I’m not into having my arms or legs tattooed,

Hugs Rozalyne x

The only tattoo I would consider is The Rolling Stones tongue logo. Not sure were I’d put it.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Anonymous

Oh, this girl knows where she’d put it…what an idea! Some girls…

Haley😘

LOL,

The three on my Left arm are kind of hard explaining as a female, used to say they were for my brother

The one on my right is an Egyptian god forget which one dog head and body with pyramids in the back ground This is what on my back have a pic of it.

On the shoulders above the pic below are the following Latin words:

FORTIS FORTUNT ADIUVAI

That runs along my shoulder blades? on my back this pic is below that

Well couldnt figure out how to add the shot nor a pic or tat on right upper arm

sorry

Empriss

Anonymous

I think the Egyptian God dog is Anubis. Very Cool ! Notice dog is God spelled backwards?

I’ve nothing against tattoos but definitely not for me. I’ll stay a blank canvas

Hi Sarah,
      I have 2 tats on my left arm, both dedicated to my wife, and one on the right, Japanese writing “the love of my life”, Im thinking of having it covered/changed, as my SO never has liked it, just dont know what to change it too,lol. Maybe a climbing rose vine?
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

I have a heart and rose on my “hip”. And a star on my thigh. Neither visible to the public. I voted no plans for another but wouldn’t rule it out either.

I only have one tattoo I am thinking about getting morning glories up both arms may be this coming winter . Right now I am getting face hair removed and if I can handle that I think I can handle getting both arms tattooedΒ  . May be I should start with one flower and see how that goes . I was a lot tougher when I got my last tattoo

I checked I don’t have any, don’t want any. I’m not against tattoos and the right one can be sexy but, feel that a tattoo should mean something to me at my age and not be done to convince myself I’m still antisocial cool. And I’m afraid that is the only reason I’d get one personally. I do think everyone should express themselves and if you enjoy them get them.

I would like 2 tattoos, floral arrangement across my lower back and a rose on my right shoulder

Do temporary tattoos count? If they do I want to get leg, ass, and boob tattoos πŸ™‚

I have a Norse tattoo on a shoulder from my β€œdenial period” it’s one of the symbols for Odin. However, if you look into the old stories, Odin himself actually cross dressed on multiple occasions. So even though it doesn’t fit my idea of fem, it does indeed tie into my world.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have 3 right now and def have ideas for more.

1st was an arm band(it was the 90s) on left Bicep(NOT tribal).

2nd is on right shoulder for reference to my Swedish heritage(Dad side).

3rd is a family crest of Mother’s Maiden name, can’t leave mom out..

I want to build a piece for my back that has some reference to all of my ancestry…

I’ve also thought about some text that I may like to have on my inner forearms.

Have fun with your canvas girls!

xoxo

Rayna

Anonymous

I don’t have one, my wife has several small black line only ones. I want one of the watercolour ones, it could be something pretty, a sunset would be lovely. I imagine all that shading would take some nerve though.

— Abbie 🥰😘

Jackie
      Ambassador

I am covered with tattoos. My latest one (for anyone who knows what a tramp stamp is) is my back just above my waistline. It says Transsista with roses, a couple small fairies and vines, I love it and get so many compliments on it. I truly believe that tattoos are a huge way to express who you are and personalize yourself. All my other one’s are roses, a portrait of Devine (a very famous drag queen from the 70’s and 80’s), and some graphic designs.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Jackie.
Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The topic ‘What Tattoos do you have?’ is closed to new replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?