• This topic has 18 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m not gonna finish that topic title. But seriously. That’s 5x in 2 days someone has threatened to out me to my supervisor. Do people really think they’ll fire me for being CD? Do they really think my supervisor cares or doesn’t know? Also, how would they know I’m CD? At work, I present as male and use my drab name! My sup knows because he caught me buying a dress last year at Torrid and he didn’t care! I don’t tell people who I am on the phone.

Rant over. Sorry ladies, been a rough week for Chloe Grace. Typical of the build up to my birthday though.

I guess you’ve already told them where to go, especially if your supervisor already knows. I don’t know if you’ve considered making a workplace announcement in front of everyone, including your supervisor, just to “make it official.” I wish you the best.
      Kisses,
      Fredrika

Anonymous

They already know. They don’t care. I’m more closeted right now anyway.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Chloe,

Sorry you had to go through this! why in the world would they threaten you with that?! People can be outright wretched!
      I hope it would just blow up in their faces if they tried. Most work environments have so many nondiscrimination policies that it should.

I’m also sorry to hear you too have the “Birthday Curse” 😖

Hugs, Lara

Anonymous

It’s more than just the birthday curse. My last name is the same as a big dealership nearby, which already sucks as it is, but even worse? Everywhere I go, 5 minutes later it goes from empty to full

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=650708]Also, how would they know I’m CD?[/quote]
      That is a key part to go on.
      “Did see your picture online”, and what where you doing on that site?
      “Did see you in a womens dress store”, what where you doing there?

And of course the “so what” part, do they hope to blackmail you or something?

/kt

Brielle
      Lady

Chloe, if these are people you work with, at some point you need to file a harrassment complaint. I’m glad your supervisor knows and is “okay with it”, but are they aware of the harrassment? If so, and they aren’t stopping it, they aren’t okay with it really and may feel like you get what you deserve.

If these are faliy or friends, tell them to f–k off. How is what you do hurting them in any way?

Sorry, and I don’t want to stir up your emotions, but we all need to stand up to the a–holes in our lives that think they are morally superior.

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

They’re customers.

Brielle
          Lady

(big eye roll!) OMG do they not have anything better to think about?

If you know where these customers work, maybe you could retort with “Well my boss knows, but does your boss know you’re the type of person who would attempt to cause drama in such a way? Maybe my boss should give yours a call.”

Anonymous

I wish I could. Honestly had the house been empty, I would’ve said my boss already knows and doesn’t care. Not to mention he legally can’t fire me for being CD. At least not in VA

Lea
      Lady

Sorry Chloe that you’re the target of this harassment.

Would you mind sharing, how is it that the people harrassing you discovered your CD side?

Was it the same person or multiple people who threatened you?

Anonymous

They couldn’t have. Those who call in to my job don’t see me ever. They’re trying to do everything they can to get their money back

Anonymous

No real potential for harm, if your supervisor already knows and doesn’t care. Maybe you should really set them back on their heels by coming to work in girl mode! BTW, were these co-workers or customers?

Anonymous

Customers. They wouldn’t be able to see me anyway as I’m in a call center and working from home right now as it is

Anonymous
      Lady

You work for a call center from home on the phone and say these people are customers threatening to out you. I don’t understand… I must be missing something here. How would they know you were a CD unless they know you personally as a CD from somewhere? Or maybe you’re doing zoom calls in fem mode?

Confused Michelle.

Anonymous

They’re grasping at straws. It’s 5 or 6 people that repeatedly call in and have apparently threatened several agents with the same thing. One of them responded to it and found out the person was saying it to try to use fear to get their money back. The one who responded was a genetic woman and, while technically an ally, doesn’t really care who does what on their own time. Those 6 customers actually have charges pending from 3 of the agents they did this to, ranging from harassment to hate crimes. Honestly I’m over it as it is as they’ve also been blocked from calling Wells Fargo.

HI Chloe   I would think that their just making up shit, they can’t see you, I would think they are just trolling you and pushing your buttons and not knowing they hit one. I would say just try and let it go and ignore the A-holes. There are so many people anymore that just can’t MYOB!!! Good Luck

Anonymous

I do, but when it’s 5 times a day and also done to my colleagues? It’s just frustrating. Thankfully today is my last day this week. 3 day weekend coming up.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?