Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Which of these female icons would you most like to be?  Do you like her looks, her style, her voice, her attitude?

Anonymous

Of the one’s you put up i would love to be Marilyn Monroe,

She was one of the sexiest women alive,

Hugs Rozalyne x

And the one with the saddest story, I think, Rozalyne

Anonymous

Yes i know Polly,

She was used and abused by so many people,

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Michelle Phillips or Catherine Bach(Daisy Duke)

Anonymous

I get Gina Lola Bridgida…I love to channel her and Sophia Loren. Love that imagining.

Love their beautiful Style, class. They left a lot to the imagination.

Love…Dr. T.J.

I chose Cameron Diaz,
      Hugs,Regi👸💕

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I chose Michelle Pfeiffer and Julia Roberts.  Elizabeth Hurley and Marisa Tomei are my “Other” choices.

Anonymous

I can choose only one??
      How can I choose between the wholesomeness of MTM and Donna Reed, the perkiness of Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz, the voluptuousness of Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren, the lean, athletic bodies of Scarlett and Angelina. What a dilemma!

I chose Lauren Bacall because I think she just exudes sensuality and I love 💕 💗 ❤️ her voice.

Hugs
      Jillian

Gwyneth
      Lady

A great list of wonderful ladies. Any will do. But I had to pick Marilyn. Arguably the most beautiful ever. Sex appeal oozed out of every pore. Of course it’s only my foolish pride that makes me think I could live a better life than her. I wonder what she might look like today?

Gwyn

Debbie J
      Lady

I took my wife to see Steel Magnollias for Mothere’s Day. While I would want to look like Zooey Deschanel, I would want to emulate Sally Field in Magnolias.

Anonymous

None, thank you. I just want to be the best version of me. 🙂

Leonara
      Ambassador

I am partial to the Beauty, especially the eyes, of Elizabeth Taylor because we share the same birthday (2/27)lol. I have found reruns of Perry Mason… the elegance of Della Street (Barbara Hale) and I strive to be the lady as in Audrey Hepburn…

Anonymous

choose other which other is myself  wanting to emulate my strengths of self

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

When professionally made up and “hair” (aka wig) done properly, I think I make a reasonable Scarlett O Hara or Marie Antoinette, (Except I get to keep my head in the latter case!)

Over the years I’ve collected the right replica period gowns for the above and really enjoy living out the fantasy that was created in my mind back in my childhood, when I found a book on female period clothing and was fascinated by same.

Obviously I dont get to wear them all that often, (especially in the middle of an Australian summer!!). But when I do eg Transformal 17, (oz version of Southern Comfort/ Sparkle et al), I feel fantastic.

In addition the first time I ever put on both gowns, (tho of course some years apart), was one unforgettable experience… Nearly fainted with the joy of it all.

Caty.

Anonymous

Among those listed, I chose Lauren Bacall – a classy lady whom I have admired from “Casablanca” to “The Shootist”. And in the “Other” category, it’s my favorite genie, Barbara Eden.

You might as well ask which athlete do I try to emulate.  Without much athletic ability, the question is meaningless.

As a couple of others have replied, I don’t try to emulate anyone (except myself. and I’d say I do a pretty good job at it).

As the song goes,

Whether I’m right or whether I’m wrong
      Whether I find a place in this world or never belong
      I gotta be me

My choice of who I would want to look like is Brie Larson the Nissan car girl. She’s so cute and sexy, plus she’s classy She’s what I try to emulate when I am dressed en femme. Now I’m not naive to think that I look like Brie, but she’s my role model and I have a severe girl crush on her.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Daisy Duke. from the first time I saw her, I wanted to wear what she wore, look like her and be her. Those legs in the short short, heels and shiny pantyhose. OMG! I want that so much. I want to do that so bad.

That body and that hair. WOW! I want that look.

I bought some shorts, a pair of platform wedges, a few bras and a couple of wigs. I would get so excited when I dressed as Daisy. Going out as her took a while and a lot of nerve and courage building. Once I did though, I had to push boundaries to enhance that thrill and excitement. It was an incredible feeling and experience.

My ultimate experience was shopping for and buying pantyhose while in my Daisy character. It was crazy and took a lot of nerve building, but the experience was incredible.

Whilst all the ladies listed have their allures, for me, it still has to be Elizabeth Montgomery.  Just think if all you had to do for your hearts’ desire was to wriggle your nose …….. but then, if I had emulated her, what would I need to change?💅💋❤

Anonymous

I went with Mary Tyler Moore, a true pioneer for women in entertainment, early gave the man’s world a good shaking up and also a great fashion leader. Although not of todays fashions but really ran the thin grey line in the 60’s and 70’s, imagine a woman wearing pants to the office, unheard of, loved her spirit.

Jennifer…

Ohh, to be as beautiful as a younger Catherine Deneuve…
      As elegant and classy as Joanna Lumley
      As sexy as Nigella Lawson… those eyes! Those hips!
      As poised as Dovima
      As fashionable as Mary Quant
      As formidable as both Ruth Badger-Ginsberg and Angela Merkel

Ohh, Polly… Stop!

I have three ladies I like to emulate,Mary Tyler Moore,Barbara Hale,from Perry Mason ,and Julia Roberts,all glamorous and real ladies.

As a German I would go for Iris Berben, a natural beauty and a courageous mind.

Leslie
      Lady

Julianne Moore and Katty Kay

Nina Dobrev, please 🙂

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I could answer “Any of the Above”, but I did choose Lauren Bacall, Mary Tyler Moore, and Angelina Jolie. Widely varied types I know, but all of those I have had admired for a very long time.

Amy

Kate Beckinsale

Anonymous

Hey G.B.

COMEDY a tough pole…never ending possibilities….

Hope you are well and double vaxted

Later…Dr.T.J.

Anne Hathaway.  Scarlet is a close second.

Gwyneth
      Lady

Just to say again – Marilyn Monroe!

It’s really not close. No surgical enhancement. No photoshop.

So many beautiful redheads I’d love to emulate. Isla Fisher and Bryce Dallas Howard. Both with beautiful hair and their clothing style is to beg for. Ann Margaret from a classic stand point. Beautiful body and looks.

Oh, Ann Margret in ‘Bye Bye Birdie’ is pure female perfection!  I melt every time.

Anonymous

Michelle Pfiefer, Making Whooppee on a grand piano in red dress !!

The body, looks, and personality of Mary Tyler Moore (reading up on her you find she was in real life what she was on screen – just a lovely lady).  BUT, I want the mind and character of Margaret Thatcher! (Regardless of your politics, she was the epitome of a strong and decisive woman leader.)

Anonymous

Certainly none of the above.

But it is a good question. The list of celebrity women I reference include those listed below. Not only do I find them attractive, I also find I would love to emulate them physically (knowing this is impossible, but a high bar worthy of inspiration).
      – Marion Cotillard
      – Amy Adams
      – Olivia Williams
      – Maggie Siff
      – Emily Blunt
      – Léa Seydoux
      – Alicia Vikander
      – Jennifer Lawrence
      – Natalie Wood

So Many to choose from but if I had to pick a couple then it would be Amy Adams. Isla Fisher, Dianne Kruger, Emily Vancamp and Rosamund Pike.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I was scrolling down the list looking for Stephanie Lynn Nicks….  her style, looks,  a voice that mesmerizes my heart, Stevies the one.  From the list though, I have to choose Julia Roberts – always had a thing for her.

Stevie

From the list i would love to emulate – Donna Reed – who played the idealized housewife and mother on the 50’s/60’s “The Donna Reed Show”.  Would that i could be the same.  That would make me happy.

Definitely Julia Roberts for me.

To me the ideal feminine type to be like would be Bridget Bardot hands down!

Lucy liu but really I love Kate Middleton or Ann dutches of Denmark. Classy

excuse my spelling today

sandy

Barb Wire
      Lady

Lucille Ball.

Drop-dead gorgeous, dressed impeccably and was a laugh-riot!

Barb :B

Brandi
      Lady

Hi Jennifer,

Selected other and that would be Ms. Betty Page.

Hugs,

Brandi XOXO

I know I’ve said this before but…  Leela from Futurama!  Sassy, independent, tough and not afraid to address a… well, not disability, but a difference.  (Why is it ever called a “disability”?  Surely, a “difference” is much more appropriate?)  Oh – and she was very, very beautiful as well – not a problem…  Holly XXX

Hi Jennifer,
      I chose other… I really really like watching Lauren Whitney, who’s the weather anchor on CBS Denver local channel 4. I like both the looks and her outfits. I’m always checking the weather in the evenings LOL.
      XOXO
      Karensa

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?