Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

It has been a rough week for the Crossdresser Heaven Community.

If you tried to login to the forums or your profile over the last few days you probably noticed a few problems. Our community has grown so quickly, and the server and software wasn’t up to the task of keeping the party going. Crossdresser Heaven got slower and slower until eventually it decided that it had had enough and gave up entirely.

We’ve been working diligently for the last week to upgrade our server and the software that runs our community.

The good news is I think *fingers crossed* we’ve got everything under control. You’ll see a faster and more beautiful Crossdresser Heaven when you login.

Unfortunately we haven’t been able to restore your profile photos or private messages. I know that really sucks, and I’m sorry about this 🙁

We’ve also got a few surprises

With the complete redesign of Crossdresser Heaven, you’ll notice some new features:

• Easily add a profile photo from our list of suggested profile photos – just click ‘suggested’ when changing your profile photos
      • Search through forum posts
      • Search is available for all members in the community – Add your city, state and country to find friends nearby!
      • You can now friend others – no more following, friendship is a two way street 🙂
      • Notifications are available in the top right corner, never miss a reply to your post!

Ladies, it’s been a hairy last few days for the team at Crossdresser Heaven. Thank you for your patience, and for your support.

I’m looking forward to seeing all of you in our new, beautiful community!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?