Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Thea
      Lady

I hope I’m not mis-using the forum, but today I have changed my name.  I chose Gabby when I first tiptoed onto the web, and  fortunately found CDH.  It harked back to childhood memories, and I’ve been happy as Gabby. But since then I’ve come out to my wife, and she initially found it impossible to accept her.  Over time though we have made progress, and though it’s hugely difficult for her, she is beginning to accept who I am.  We decided though there should a new start to our new relationship, and to name together my female side.  So I do hope you’ll all be as wonderful and welcoming to Thea as you have been to Gabby!

Are my experiences unusual? Has anyone else made such a change? I feel very blessed, as it’s probably the first time anyone else has ever thought seriously about my female side.

Thanks to you all,

Hugs, Thea (Gabby too!)xxxx

Welcome Thea!!!!!! I became girl friends with Gabby but love the name change! I am so happy to hear you and your wife are coming to terms with your feminine side. Congratulations Thea!!!!!

Thea good luck with the future, a name is just a name it’s the person inside that matters, people are changing their names all the time if by changing your name helps your wife in accepting your fem side then that’s all that matters X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is quite appropriate for you to change your name as having your wife gaining acceptance it has involved her with your female side. In a roundabout sort of way my mother gave me my name as it was the one I would have been given if I were born a girl. I have often thought of changing it but if that’s what I would have been called then I can live with it.

Hi Thea – New starts are fabulous.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

You are certainly not mis-using the forum at all hon.  To the girl formerly known as Gabby:

Welcome Thea!!  Pleased to meet you dear! 🙂

Stevie

Welcome Thea, nice name 🙂
      I was blessed by my mother with my name, Lauren. I always knew I was supposed to be a girl, I do wonder if she always knew it as well. I went through a good portion of my life with that name but changed the spelling in high school as I kept ending up in girl’s PE. It was never legally changed so it is my name. If I hadn’t been happy with the name Lauren, I always liked Michelle.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Welcome Thea!

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?