Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi every one I was just wearing a pair of my cork wedge sandals with a relatively high heel.
      agonizing over having to take them off.
      I wish I could wear them all day(I feel so pretty and sexy in them.
      This made me curious as to what kind of shoes make you gurls feel the prettiest and happiest?

patty

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

I love wedges as I find them easier to walk in than stilettos. I also like block heels.

Anonymous

My favorite are the classic pumps. Heel 3” or 4”, stiletto. Black.

Gaby 💜

Stilettoes are my fave but i like most types  of   ladies footwear and it really depends on what i choose to wear ,i will then choose the footwear to complete the look. Py xx.

I agree py I love all types, stilettos are wonderful and sexy,I just don’t walk very well in them.
      Need more training.
      As gabriela said pumps with a 3 or 4″ heel are a little easier to walk in and can be pretty darn sexy too.
      Has any body tried ballet bondage boots?
      What a rush but, boy can your feet cramp

I just love women’s shoes

Patty

Hi Patty,

My favourites are stilettos, no doubts. But yes they can be tricky to walk in if the heel is very high. Lots of practice can be required but the rewards are so worth it. Like pumps and block heel too as long as there is some height. Love the patent look. Black most of all, but also red and white too.

Hugs, Davinia xoxo

Anonymous

I’m with Gaby…pumps with 3-4″ heels…both sexy and easy to walk in…but I also love a cute wedge sandal…

So many shoes…so little time…lol!

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Pumps with a 3 to 4 inch heel.

Anonymous

My favorite for looks are my black 4″ leather pumps. Also have a pair of 3″ open toe pink leather heels I really like,  but only have a few outfits they go with. As far as comfort, I have a pair of wedges with ankle straps that are soooooo comfortable. I could wear them all day every day. They are like walking on air.

Chelly

I don’t have any women’s shoes yet. I can’t wait but I want something open with the little straps a small heel. 😍

Lea
      Lady

Strappy stiletto heels, at least 4 inch, with or without a platform, gladiator or just sexy, black, red, silver, gold, or pewter.

Pointed toe flats, usually black.

My platform heels are my favs. Six or seven inch are awesome!!:)

Dang Billie-jo when you go heels you go all the way!

seven inch thats High.

I have some pleaser strappy platforms with that much heel.
        Love em

Patty

Ooh stilettos all the way at least with a 4 inch heel and a closed toe(and must be patent) although I am partial to a pair of Mary janes.

Thanks for the reply penelope I like your thinking.

I also Love the look of peep toe stilettos showing my painted toes.
        However I haven’t found any very comfortable, usually very narrow on my toes.
        Do you prefer a platform or Not?

I could wear different shoes all Day.

Patty

Hi Patty hope are well yes I do own a pair of platforms but I’ve always preferred my heels without x

Becka
      Lady

Love heels but have not had the courage to wear them out.

Love, love booties, (short boots) and have 3 pair I wear regularly.

Love too, very fashionable flats, and they go well with all my jeans.   Working on getting a few pair more in other colors too, including a leopard print!

Fun question!

Love and hugs,

Rebekka!

Hi rebekka,

I love booties too, spike heel or chunky heel, but must have a heel.
        I have some brown Material girl booties about a 2 1/2 to 3 inch heel and slight platform.

I have worn them out to get gas with my Old navy skinny jeans on that have a slight flared leg so there not so obvious.

I felt so sexy and naughty.

These boots are my favorites and have a nice tight ankle.

Love Patty thanks for sharing
        Happy memorial day Girls

P.S.

I haven’t bought any flats yet, they are not as desirable to me but I think I need to try some.

I have been noticing some cute flats lately.

Patty

Hi girls,

Have any of you managed to wear your higher heels all day?

I have worn some a few hours and the next day I felt it in my calves.

I was curious what its like the next day after long periods of wear.

also I have had my toes get numb after wearing them the few hours I get to.

may be the shoes though.

Let me hear your experiences.

Love Patty
      AKA Shoeaholic

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love pumps and platform wedges. They are all I wear.

I have a super cute pair of 3 inch character shoes, and a nice pair of boots. Need to get some flats for dancing, I’m gonna break a heel if I try dancing at the club in heels 😀

Anonymous

My favorite shoes are my pumps with 5″ heels.

Jessica
      Lady

My favorites are this cute round toe flats with a buckle in the front. I feel pretty with them, but honestly there isn’t any support with them so a person has to be careful how long they wear them.

3-5″ high heels including: platforms, pumps, peep toes, slingbacks and ankle booties, knee high & thigh high boots. the high heel makes me walk like a woman and does wonders for my butt and legs. i know i look good in them and love to show them off with nice stockings and skirts (i have very long legs!) that is what they were designed to do.

Nothing better than long legs in heels and stockings.
        Unfortunatly I didn’t long legs.
        I like your style though
        Patty

tall boots

I have a pair of 2″ black fabric wedges that are my everyday shoes.  For more dressier occasions, I have a pair of 4″ black ankle strap sandals with a block heel and simple strap across the vamp and another 4″ pair, black patent, also ankle strap with a stilleto heel.

Hannah
      Lady

I enjoy pumps with a 3″ heel, T-straps with a 3″ heel, and sling backs with a 3″ heel.. maybe 2″. I like something that makes me look and feel sexy and pretty.

WoW T.J. 8 hours in 4″ pumps i am so jealous.

were your feet aching or are you use to it?
      Love your fashion sense.

Patty

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?