- Other, You haven't quite covered my situation22.61%26 votes
- I've been here over one year, and still visit once a month17.39%20 votes
- I've been here over two years, and still visit at least once a month16.52%19 votes
- I've been here over six months, and still visit once a month11.30%13 votes
- I've been here over three years, and still visit at least once a month11.30%13 votes
- I've been here less than six months, and still visit once a month9.57%11 votes
- I've been here over five years, and still visit at least once a month9.57%11 votes
- I've been here a long time, but slipped in and out of visits1.74%2 votes
- February 24, 2021 at 3:33 pm #453298MartiParticipantRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 222Has thanked: 864 timesBeen thanked: 895 times
This is just me trying to understand how people flow in and out of cdh. It’s by no means a perfect poll, so if you want to vote ‘other’ and explain why, that’s fine. But essentially I’m hoping to catch a vote from everyone that visits here in the next month (fat chance !) . If the powers that be allow it, I will ‘bump’ the poll a couple of times a week so it’s visible on the front page.
I’ve set up the poll to finish in a month.
Thank you for your indulgence 🙂
Edit: I realise too late my poll doesn’t include ‘at least’ in some of the answers. Sorry!)
Edit2: I’ve detected every so slightly (!) in your responses an incredulity that anyone would only come on this site ‘once a month’. Hence I’m guessing why ‘other’ features highly. So I apologise to all, and accept the flaw in the poll. With that in mind, *if* you want to, you could just withdraw your’ other’ vote and vote according to your vintage – I think.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 13, 2021 at 12:55 am #477075Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 51Replies: 1093Has thanked: 3802 timesBeen thanked: 5663 times
I have joined, left and rejoined..
now I’m on here everyday, there’s always something to tickle the taste buds…..
another thing, when you get an older post like this that ” re appears”…a lot of the participants are now missing in action!! Shame!!
- April 14, 2021 at 12:47 pm #477642Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 182Has thanked: 472 timesBeen thanked: 554 times
I joined stayed for a few months but came back as this is my home and i love all my cdh friends as they are just like me, on the journey at various stages and we help each other which is helpful, fun and beautiful too. Hugs x
- April 13, 2021 at 10:09 am #477230T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 333Has thanked: 3496 timesBeen thanked: 1365 times
Don’t Leave Anymore,Love…the young folks need to hear your words of Wisdom!
Oh, and we older, mature girls want to hear what you have to say.
Love the white dress with black pokadots. Very Sharpe. It’s one of my favorite outfits as well.
Dr. T. J.
- March 26, 2021 at 2:09 pm #469537MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 97Has thanked: 223 timesBeen thanked: 533 times
I joined a couple years ago but got cold feet and deleted my account after a few days. I can’t remember my name back then. Time is something we don’t have an unlimited amount of and I really wish I could have had the foresight and courage to stay. I’ve been here a couple of months now and really enjoy the comraderie ive found. I’ve learned so much about myself just talking with all of you. Ty
- March 26, 2021 at 9:50 am #469423Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 682Has thanked: 43061 timesBeen thanked: 1363 times
My current stage of CDing began late 2015 and started using the net to explore why I enjoyed wearing women’s clothing in 2016. I first came across CDH in 2017 or 2018 and viewed the site daily as a non-registered visitor. In 2019, I belonged (still do) to a local CD/TG support group and I realized I’d seen a member of the group on CDH. I asked her about it and what experiences she had with CDH. She convinced me to join on 8/1/2019. The same as my first time viewing CDH, I log-on almost daily.
- March 23, 2021 at 7:31 pm #468326RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 114Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 611 times
I’ve been for a year and I check the site regularly. I’ve made some good friends and most recently I was honored as a featured member. It’s very exciting hearing from other ladies that I haven’t met.
- March 13, 2021 at 4:15 pm #463415Roxy SmithLadyRegistered On: October 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 44Has thanked: 610 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
I joined over a year ago after a friend of mine told me about this wonderful forum. Thanks Fiona 🙂
Thought I had joined two years ago, but when I looked at my profile it said that I had joined in OCtober 2019.
- April 14, 2021 at 2:48 pm #477687
- March 11, 2021 at 9:58 pm #462429Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 523Has thanked: 434 timesBeen thanked: 2404 times
- February 27, 2021 at 10:14 am #454800Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 822 timesBeen thanked: 1779 times
- February 26, 2021 at 1:30 pm #454325LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 407Has thanked: 1161 timesBeen thanked: 899 times
I am happy to say I have been a member and very supportive to all the lovely ladies here at CDH since 10/2015.. I am so grateful and honored that Vanessa bestowed to me the title of Ambassador. I was so surprised on my “5th Anniversary” I was a featured member… I love you all and I am honored to be your friend and share your journey wherever that may lead…
- February 26, 2021 at 9:17 am #454180Kathy JacksonLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 82Has thanked: 4917 timesBeen thanked: 256 times
Crossdresser Heaven is the absolute best website that caters to crossdressers and transgender girls. I’d be lost without it. Thank you Vanessa, et al.
I joined CDH in September, 2015. I check the site nearly every day, in fact, sometimes, several times a day. I feel left out of the loop if I miss logging on to see what all our girlfriend’s are up to. I am a 73 year old, life-long crossdresser, retired cop and Vietnam era Navy Veteran. I am out to my wife, who accepts “Kathy” and allows underdressing and provides time for me to get all gussied up and pretty. She allows me to put my lady undies in the laundry and lets me keep my wardrobe in a dresser in the garage. While she is accepting and accommodating of “Kathy”, she said, early on, “I just don’t want to see you walking around the house in a dress”. She insists that I keep my facial hair, so that I don’t leave he house dressed. Guess we have to be thankful for minor victories. I’m very thankful for our couples counselor, Jolee, who had made this all possible.
- February 26, 2021 at 5:47 am #454055
- February 26, 2021 at 3:58 am #454006Rowena GoldLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 1480 timesBeen thanked: 264 times
To me the term vintage means something of significant quality. As a newbie I am not sure when CDH was originally founded but it is clearly a place where a high standard of quality exists among the staff, members and shared content.
With respect to the poll I fall into the Other category so I am afraid I am not going to be able to provide anything meaningful.
- February 26, 2021 at 3:15 am #453993Rachel HayesLadyRegistered On: January 20, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 128Has thanked: 526 timesBeen thanked: 645 times
I got all excited by this thread and was ready to jump in with my answer of “a 2018 Pinot Noir” … then I realised what it was really about. Oopsie! *giggles*
I’ll go back to what I was doing now then hehe.
But, in answer to the question I have been here since mid January 2021, still very much a newbie and trying to climb the exponential learning curve and I’m on here daily for as long as I possibly can.
- February 26, 2021 at 2:43 am #453987Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1029Has thanked: 13062 timesBeen thanked: 4059 times
I answered other. I’ve been a member for just over 18 months now. My participation was maybe a little slow at first, but as I got more comfortable with the site, made friends with the awesome people here, and was freely accepted by you girls, my participation grew.
There have been a couple of periods where I seemed to have gone quiet, not answering the threads and such. Believe me when I say I was still popping in to read them and see what was happening, but just did not have the time to respond as much as I would have liked.
CDH has almost become my addiction since joining, and I do get uncomfortable if I don’t have a chance to answer at least one thread a day. More than a couple of days absent seems almost maddening to endure.
- February 26, 2021 at 2:07 am #453967Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 614Has thanked: 3041 timesBeen thanked: 2267 times
- February 25, 2021 at 7:29 pm #453908Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1283Has thanked: 3685 timesBeen thanked: 3542 times
I voted for over two years, but it would be a rare day that I did not visit CDH at least once!
This is very much like my home away from home, at least an online home.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Amy Myers.
- February 25, 2021 at 1:26 pm #453798Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 92Has thanked: 546 timesBeen thanked: 406 times
- February 25, 2021 at 1:04 pm #453787Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 234Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 1236 times
- February 25, 2021 at 12:17 pm #453768HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 23Replies: 276Has thanked: 1001 timesBeen thanked: 1044 times
I been here since 2016 but this is my second time back. The 1st time I was here there was no chatroom and the forum were pretty bare back then.
I had a account here in 2014 or 2015, but I left for some reason. Who knows maybe I just happen to forget the password. What ever the reason was, I really don’t remember anymore.
Anyways I been here steady since 2016, I’m surprised though that I never made member of the week. I don’t know how they choose that anyways.
I can only think of two people that been here since my 1st time here. They are Lucinda Hawkns and Skippy Cynthia. They are still here to this day.
- April 12, 2021 at 6:35 pm #477006skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1261Has thanked: 561 timesBeen thanked: 1451 times
hey Hippie- I joined CDH on August 24, 2015 ( beat Lucida by just over a week lol); was member 131 but now 18th longest still active, 2058 days as of today April 12,2021. Watched over 60,000 members come and go over the years. Was here before chat room existed and at one time was the most recent post on almost every forum topic lol! Been greeting each new member since then and for the first two year or so was in chat for anywhere from 3-8 hours per day. I am busier in life now getting out often so I don’t spend QUITE as much time here as I used to but I still visit every day to do my greetings and am in chat 2-3 nights a week. I’ve met 35-40 of our members in person and been o 6-7 cd/tg conferences like Esprit or Keystone. Thanks to Vanessa for the love and effort she pours into both sites!
- February 26, 2021 at 4:04 am #454008Rowena GoldLadyRegistered On: February 3, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 1480 timesBeen thanked: 264 times
[[Anyways I been here steady since 2016, I’m surprised though that I never made member of the week. I don’t know how they choose that anyways.]]
Looks like you said the secret magic password because you are now one of the featured members of the week. 😉
Way to go!
- February 25, 2021 at 7:07 am #453620IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 297Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 893 times
An interesting poll, Marti, but I think the large ‘other’ vote shows the categories don’t really work. I voted based on time here and ignored the rest as, otherwise, I too would have been ‘other’ – I’m on here every day, not once a month!
- February 25, 2021 at 6:24 am #453604Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 265Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 616 times
I had to check my profile.
I clicked over 2 year but next month will be 3 years.
How often I visit really varies but I would definitely say it ave’s a good once or more a month.
While my profile states my reason for joining and this has helped find friends I feel the Forums are where most time is spent, Chat seldom but enjoyable. I have met a surprising amount of local ladies through/in the forums including awesome Dr. TJ
- February 25, 2021 at 12:31 pm #453771T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 333Has thanked: 3496 timesBeen thanked: 1365 times
As usual, you are much too kind.
I owe you so much for my current Social Contacts, based upon your introduction yo me to the large gatherings in Tacoma, WA.
I am , and will always be, indebted to you for your selfless acts of Inclusion.
I totally appreciate your efforts on my behave & all others you bring to the table of acceptance.
Love you girlfriend…
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by T.J. Byron.
- February 26, 2021 at 6:32 am #454073Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 265Has thanked: 205 timesBeen thanked: 616 times
There is a Team effort here and we feed and grow stronger as more unite. I have been blessed with awesome friends not only in our area but also online friends through sites such as this.
I so look forward to our next time in person. Work has me a prisoner as you know and understand right now but I plan to go out every weekend though it seldom happens. Chance say’s it’s only a matter of time.
- February 25, 2021 at 6:01 am #453590michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 291Has thanked: 282 timesBeen thanked: 686 times
- February 25, 2021 at 5:19 am #453571
- February 25, 2021 at 4:38 am #453554
- February 25, 2021 at 1:58 am #453495Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 876Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 2902 times
Hmmm…. think of all the denizens that are formidable commentators and the souls who are in touch on a daily basis!
These are the folk that keep a site like this moving forward. I love reading what the sisters are about… their trials and their victories. This is what matters most to me, at least… the triumphs! I am fascinated by the number of people who can count a visit to the service station as a huge leap forward in their journey! So, what a place to be here for each other.
Even if I seem to have all the better things stacked in my favour, I have my tragedies as well. So your poll doesn’t show this… Sorry
- February 25, 2021 at 12:38 am #453464LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 41Replies: 470Has thanked: 357 timesBeen thanked: 2096 times
I’m a newbie only just over 1 month. I visit the site several times a day, in other words far too much. I’m guessing this poll will need to run for some time to assess the balance as infrequent visitors may not see it for some time.
- February 24, 2021 at 10:05 pm #453426ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 299Has thanked: 681 timesBeen thanked: 1254 times
I certainly get on more than once a month. Sort of routine now as are things like daily check my mail, go to some sites where I’m involved in ways, read news snippets , etc etc.
The real question for me is how involved do I or should I get in this site each time I log on. Like read all the new posts for each topic or only for a few that look interesting or reply to threads or glance at photos or whatever.
It all depends on my feelings and the time I feel I have available. I’m on a trip right now so for the past 2 days I haven’t been nearly as involved here as at other times I am. (and as others here have implied or mentioned, when I cant get on as much I certainly do miss all the good posts and comments and support we give each other and cant wait to get back on. But that’s just me.
So, it varies a lot.
- February 24, 2021 at 9:50 pm #453421Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 155Has thanked: 1080 timesBeen thanked: 684 times
Joined in early December and I’m typically here daily, but lately, I’ve had some computer issues that have kept me away for days at a time. When I’m away, I miss it!
I’ve learned SO much! What a wonderful community!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- February 24, 2021 at 9:41 pm #453418GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 1041Has thanked: 9058 timesBeen thanked: 4290 times
7 months…. I visit many times daily. CDH is my ‘home away from home ‘.
- February 24, 2021 at 9:20 pm #453413Kelly AnnDuchessRegistered On: November 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 35Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 256 times
- February 24, 2021 at 8:26 pm #453390Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 148Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 860 times
- February 24, 2021 at 8:13 pm #453386Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 50Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 291 times
- February 24, 2021 at 7:57 pm #453382BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 174Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 714 times
I have been here over two years but usually visit almost daily unless something odd is going on in my life that affects that. I only have a few friends and I try to pm them at least biweekly if possible but some are much more often…. Stephanie
- February 24, 2021 at 5:44 pm #453346Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2000Has thanked: 3881 timesBeen thanked: 7058 times
- February 24, 2021 at 5:28 pm #453338Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 451Has thanked: 919 timesBeen thanked: 2008 times
- February 24, 2021 at 5:04 pm #453330Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1296Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1460 times
I have been here since 2015 and go to the site every day at least 2 or 3 times a day. I have also come to terms with my x dressing and learned a lot from this site, have some good friends that keep in touch with me every day. its nice to have friends to chat with that under stand us
- February 24, 2021 at 4:50 pm #453323DuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 333Has thanked: 3496 timesBeen thanked: 1365 times
Me? I am looking at CDH 5-6 times a day…spending lots of time each time writing to “Friends” and to answering questions.
I think I have been involved with CDH FOR about 4 yrs. Very pleased to have this creative outlet.
- February 24, 2021 at 3:55 pm #453309Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1100Has thanked: 5187 timesBeen thanked: 5671 times
Hi Marti. I would consider myself a young vintage, but with a delicate bouquet and a full… body? I hope to age well, but would like to be appreciated before I age toooo much! 😁
I would say I leave the site about once a month for a day.
- February 24, 2021 at 3:55 pm #453308Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 532Has thanked: 971 timesBeen thanked: 1807 times
I’ve been with this site for about 3 years now, i usually float in and out about 4 to 5 times a day, i like to keep up with the latest stories and chat with the girls x
Hugs Rozalyne x
- February 24, 2021 at 3:46 pm #453306Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 231Has thanked: 1193 timesBeen thanked: 1103 times
I have actually been a member for about four and a half years, but what is this “still visit once a month” I check it almost daily!!! This is a place where I can be me and talk with others who understand. I can share what is going on in my CD life and find out how others are doing to. It is just a wonderful place to share. I have friends here, I have never met, yet feel for close to.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.