• This topic has 50 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all,

This is just me trying to understand how people flow in and out of cdh. It’s by no means a perfect poll, so if you want to vote ‘other’ and explain why,  that’s fine. But essentially I’m hoping to catch a vote from everyone that visits here in the next month (fat chance !) . If the powers that be allow it, I will ‘bump’ the poll a couple of times a week so it’s visible on the front page.

I’ve set up the poll to finish in a month.

Thank you for your indulgence 🙂

Marti x

Edit: I realise too late my poll doesn’t include ‘at least’ in some of the answers. Sorry!)

Edit2: I’ve detected every so slightly (!) in your responses an incredulity that anyone would only come on this site ‘once a month’. Hence I’m guessing why ‘other’ features highly. So I apologise to all, and accept the flaw in the poll.  With that in mind, *if* you want to, you could just withdraw your’ other’ vote and vote according to your vintage – I think.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I have actually been a member for about four and a half years, but what is this “still visit once a month” I check it almost daily!!! This is a place where I can be me and talk with others who understand. I can share what is going on in my CD life and find out how others are doing to. It is just a wonderful place to share. I have friends here, I have never met, yet feel for close to.

Anonymous

Hi Carolyn,

Me bad (blush) . Of course many people will visit much more often. I just cruelly set the standard to a niggardly ‘once a month’.

Thanks for sharing

Marti xxx

Anonymous

I’ve been with this site for about 3 years now, i usually float in and out about 4 to 5 times a day, i like to keep up with the latest stories and chat with the girls x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Marti.  I would consider myself a young vintage, but with a delicate bouquet and a full… body?  I hope to age well, but would like to be appreciated before I age toooo much!  😁

I would say I leave the site about once a month for a day.

Stevie

Anonymous

Me?  I am looking at CDH 5-6 times a day…spending lots of time each time writing to “Friends” and to answering questions.

I think I have been involved with CDH FOR about 4 yrs. Very pleased to have this creative outlet.

Thanks CDH!!

Dr. T.J.

I have been here since 2015 and go to the site every day at least 2 or 3 times a day. I have also come to terms with my x dressing and learned a lot from this site, have some good friends that keep in touch with me every day. its nice to have friends to chat with that under stand us

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I voted other. I have been here about a year and a half, and on line almost every day 2 to 5 times a day.
      Sandy

Anonymous

I’ve been here almost 2 years, and I haunt this site, constantly.

I have been here over two years but usually visit almost daily unless something odd is going on in my life that affects that. I only have a few friends and I try to pm them at least biweekly if possible but some are much more often…. Stephanie

I’ve been here over two years and I visit almost daily. It is a great site for us.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

More than two years – daily several times – dah?

Anonymous

Hi Marti

I’ve been here over a year and visit on a daily basis and CDH is Amazing

l❤ve it

Kelly💋Ann

Anonymous
      Lady

Joined in early December and I’m typically here daily, but lately, I’ve had some computer issues that have kept me away for days at a time.  When I’m away, I miss it!

I’ve learned SO much! What a wonderful community!

*kisses* tara 🙂

ChloeC
      Duchess

I certainly get on more than once a month. Sort of routine now as are things like daily check my mail, go to some sites where I’m involved in ways, read news snippets , etc etc.

The real question for me is how involved do I or should I get in this site each time I log on. Like read all the new posts for each topic or only for a few that look interesting or reply to threads or  glance at photos or whatever.

It all depends on my feelings and the time I feel I have available. I’m on a trip right now so for the past 2 days I haven’t been nearly as involved here as at other times I am. (and as others here have implied or mentioned, when I cant get on as much I certainly do miss all the good posts and comments and support we give each other and cant wait to get back on. But that’s just me.

So, it varies a lot.

Hmmm…. think of all the denizens that are formidable commentators and the souls who are in touch on a daily basis!
      These are the folk that keep a site like this moving forward. I love reading what the sisters are about… their trials and their victories. This is what matters most to me, at least… the triumphs! I am fascinated by the number of people who can count a visit to the service station as a huge leap forward in their journey! So, what a place to be here for each other.
      Even if I seem to have all the better things stacked in my favour, I have my tragedies as well. So your poll doesn’t show this… Sorry

xxx Polly

Been here 6 months plus, usually check in a couple of times daily.

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi,

I’ve been here less than six months and I visit every day.

I have been here four and a bit years and try to visit daily. Usually it is daily unless something comes up that keeps me away.

I had to check my profile.

I clicked over 2 year but next month will be 3 years.

How often I visit really varies but I would definitely say it ave’s a good once or more a month.

While my profile states my reason for joining and this has helped find friends I feel the Forums are where most time is spent, Chat seldom but enjoyable. I have met a surprising amount of local ladies through/in the forums including awesome Dr. TJ

Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy…

As usual, you are much too kind.

I owe you so much for my current Social Contacts, based upon your introduction yo me to the large gatherings in Tacoma, WA.

I am , and will always be, indebted to you for your selfless acts of Inclusion.

I totally appreciate your efforts on my behave & all others you bring to the table of acceptance.

Love you girlfriend…

Dr.T.J.

Hi TJ,

There is a Team effort here and we feed and grow stronger as more unite. I have been blessed with awesome friends not only in our area but also online friends through sites such as this.

I so look forward to our next time in person. Work has me a prisoner as you know and understand right now but I plan to go out every weekend though it seldom happens. Chance say’s it’s only a matter of time.

Hugs,

Sandy

IsabelB
      Lady

An interesting poll, Marti, but I think the large ‘other’ vote shows the categories don’t really work.  I voted based on time here and ignored the rest as, otherwise, I too would have been ‘other’ – I’m on here every day, not once a month!

Isabel x

Anonymous

Thanks Isobel,

Yes, you’re right, I’m sure.

I’ve added an edit to my original post, although the damage may have been done now.

Marti xxx

Hippie
      Lady

I been here since 2016 but this is my second time back. The 1st time I was here there was no chatroom and the forum were pretty bare back then.

I had a account here in 2014 or 2015, but I left for some reason. Who knows maybe I just happen to forget the password. What ever the reason was, I really don’t remember anymore.

Anyways I been here steady since 2016, I’m surprised though that I never made member of the week. I don’t know how they choose that anyways.

I can only think of two people that been here since my 1st time here. They are Lucinda Hawkns and Skippy Cynthia. They are still here to this day.

Hippie

@Hippie wrote;
        [[Anyways I been here steady since 2016, I’m surprised though that I never made member of the week. I don’t know how they choose that anyways.]]

Looks like you said the secret magic password because you are now one of the featured members of the week. 😉

Way to go!

Warm hugs
        Rowena 👩🏻‍🦳

Hippie
          Lady

What no way, I have to look. You have to be pulling my leg.

Hippie
            Lady

I am like OMG OMG OMG, I made it. I am pretty freaking happy right now. Thanks for telling me.

Hippie

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

hey Hippie- I joined CDH on August 24, 2015 ( beat Lucida by just over a week lol); was member 131 but now 18th longest still active, 2058 days as of today April 12,2021. Watched over 60,000 members come and go over the years. Was here before chat room existed and at one time was the most recent post on almost every forum topic lol! Been greeting each new member since then and for the first two year or so was in chat for anywhere from 3-8 hours per day. I am busier in life now getting out often so I don’t spend QUITE as much time here as I used to but I still visit every day to do my greetings and am in chat 2-3 nights a week. I’ve met 35-40 of our members in person and been o 6-7 cd/tg conferences like Esprit or Keystone. Thanks to Vanessa for the love and effort she pours into both sites!

I stop by almost daily, sometimes to chat and to see what all the other lovely ladies are up to.

Been here since October of 2016, check in most every day… met some awesome ladies here. Love ’em all!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I voted for over two years, but it would be a rare day that I did not visit CDH at least once!

This is very much like my home away from home, at least an online home.

Amy

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Amy Myers.

Hi honey, I registered on December 8th last year. I check the site atleast twice a day, sometimes more.

I answered other.  I’ve been a member for just over 18 months now.  My participation was maybe a little slow at first, but as I got more comfortable with the site, made friends with the awesome people here, and was freely accepted by you girls, my participation grew.

There have been a couple of periods where I seemed to have gone quiet, not answering the threads and such.  Believe me when I say I was still popping in to read them and see what was happening, but just did not have the time to respond as much as I would have liked.

CDH has almost become my addiction since joining, and I do get uncomfortable if I don’t have a chance to answer at least one thread a day.  More than a couple of days absent seems almost maddening to endure.

PaulaF

I got all excited by this thread and was ready to jump in with my answer of “a 2018 Pinot Noir” … then I realised what it was really about.  Oopsie!  *giggles*

I’ll go back to what I was doing now then hehe.

But, in answer to the question I have been here since mid January 2021, still very much a newbie and trying to climb the exponential learning curve and I’m on here daily for as long as I possibly can.

Love Rachel

To me the term vintage means something of significant quality. As a newbie I am not sure when CDH was originally founded but it is clearly a place where a high standard of quality exists among the staff, members and shared content.

With respect to the poll I fall into the Other category so I am afraid I am not going to be able to provide anything meaningful.

Anonymous

I’ve been here 14 months and I  am on every day.

Kathleen

Crossdresser Heaven is the absolute best website that caters to crossdressers and transgender girls. I’d be lost without it. Thank you Vanessa, et al.

I joined CDH in September, 2015. I check the site nearly every day, in fact, sometimes, several times a day. I feel left out of the loop if I miss logging on to see what all our girlfriend’s are up to. I am a 73 year old, life-long crossdresser, retired cop and Vietnam era Navy Veteran. I am out to my wife, who accepts “Kathy” and allows underdressing and provides time for me to get all gussied up and pretty. She allows me to put my lady undies in the laundry and lets me keep my wardrobe in a dresser in the garage. While she is accepting and accommodating of “Kathy”, she said, early on, “I just don’t want to see you walking around the house in a dress”. She insists that I keep my facial hair, so that I don’t leave he house dressed. Guess we have to be thankful for minor victories. I’m very thankful for our couples counselor, Jolee, who had made this all possible.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Marti,
      I am happy to say I have been a member and very supportive to all the lovely ladies here at CDH since 10/2015.. I am so grateful and honored that Vanessa bestowed to me the title of Ambassador. I was so surprised on my “5th Anniversary” I was a featured member… I love you all and I am honored to be your friend and share your journey wherever that may lead…
      XOXOXO Leonara

Anonymous

I’m one of the first few hundred to join but had to leave for a short time because of turmoil at home.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I stumbled on CDH in August 2019.  Immediately knew this place is special.  Bought a paid membership on my 2nd day.  I’ve been on almost every day since then.

I joined over a year ago after a friend of mine told me about this wonderful forum. Thanks Fiona 🙂

Thought I had joined two years ago, but when I looked at my profile it said that I had joined in OCtober 2019.

Roxy641

Anonymous

This my forever home so thank you cdh for making me so happy to be around others like myself hugs 🤗

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I’ve been for a year and I check the site regularly.   I’ve made some good friends and most recently I was honored as a featured member.  It’s very exciting hearing from other ladies that I haven’t met.

My current stage of CDing began late 2015 and started using the net to explore why I enjoyed wearing women’s clothing in 2016. I first came across CDH in 2017 or 2018 and viewed the site daily as a non-registered visitor. In 2019, I belonged (still do) to a local CD/TG support group and I realized I’d seen a member of the group on CDH. I asked her about it and what experiences she had with CDH. She convinced me to join on 8/1/2019. The same as my first time viewing CDH, I log-on almost daily.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I joined a couple years ago but got cold feet and deleted my account after a few days. I can’t remember my name back then. Time is something we don’t have an unlimited amount of and I really wish I could have had the foresight and courage to stay. I’ve been here a couple of months now and really enjoy the comraderie ive found. I’ve learned so much about myself just talking with all of you. Ty

Anonymous

Hi Marti.

I have joined, left and rejoined..

now I’m on here everyday, there’s always something to tickle the taste buds…..

another thing, when you get an older post like this that ” re appears”…a lot of the participants are now missing in action!!  Shame!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

G.S.

Don’t Leave Anymore,Love…the young folks need to hear your words of Wisdom!

Oh, and we older, mature girls want to hear what you have to say.

Love the white dress with black pokadots. Very Sharpe. It’s one of my favorite outfits as well.

Later, love…

Dr. T. J.

Anonymous

❤️Thank you !!❤️

Anonymous

This is where i should be with like minded people.its my fav place and i adore it so much

Anonymous

I joined stayed for a few months but came back as this is my home and i love all my cdh friends as they are just like me, on the journey at various stages and we help each other which is helpful, fun and beautiful too. Hugs x

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?