Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Having trouble deciding which restroom to use when en femme. Help!!!!

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Erica, my suggestion is to use the restroom where you’d feel most confident and comfortable.  I’ve used female restrooms while dressed en femme without incident (whew!)  I’ve used male restrooms while dressed androgynously and have been told on quite a few occasions that I was in the wrong restroom. That’s until I use the urinal and then the guys calm down.  It is really a flip of the coin as both sexes have wackos and you never know when you’d run into one of them. Though small, the likelihood of receiving a serious injury would be greater by using the male restroom while dressed en femme.  But if you are confident when entering a male restroom dressed en femme, you can diffuse conflict situations with humor.  I did use the male restroom while totally glammed up one time about ten years ago, but everyone at the event knew I was crossdressing (it was a fundraiser luncheon).  But since then, when I am dressed en femme, I use the female restroom. Hope this helps.  All the best, stay safe, stay healthy, Hugs, Krista

Steffy
      Lady

On the few occasions I have been fully dressed and at the mall, I have used the female restroom, without incident.

Thanks so much Steffy and Krista! I felt in my heart the using the Ladies would be proper, but glad of hear of your experiences using both!! Xoxoxo

Ladies, keep calm, relax, be confident. Do your business, wash your hands, and leave with your head held high.

❤️B

If you are presenting as female, you should be 100% female. That means the ladies room. Or if, they offer, a “family” room.  Just do it with confidence. You belong there. And don’t linger when done.

Also, no matter how nicely scented the hand soap may be, NEVER walk out sniffing your fingers (giggle).

I agree with everyone here, use the ladies room. Just don’t linger, if someone wants to chit chat then wait until everyone has exited.

Hi Erica Use the ladies room. I assure you you will get more looks in the men’s room. Just go in and do your business wash your hands and leave. There is no need for chit chat Please make sure you sit when doing your business. It is scary the first time. Fortunately for us things are changing . I am seeing more Men’s/Ladies rooms. Luv Stephanie

Use the women’s restroom. Don’t hesitate. Be confident. Don’t be argumentative if approached. Just move on with life and be happy. Most people will let something go if they aren’t sure or don’t get resistance. Although, I’ve never been questioned.

Anonymous

I ues the women’s when I am dressed as Carla. I go in do my business, wash my hands and leave.

Carla

Easy. Ladies room.

I always use the ladies room, no hesitation. Besides I haven’t stood up to pee for 20 years so why would I need a urinal except maybe as a planter

Cindarita
      Lady

When i went to my first cd dinner, i went to go to the restroom. I stopped in front of the two doors (M & F) and also didn’t know what to do. An experienced cd walked up and I turned to her with that “what do I do?” look on my face. She hooked her arm in mine, and said “Honey don’t even think about it! You’re a female right now” And we marched right into the ladies washroom! I’ll never forget that precious moment and I have NEVER hesitated again! Thanks Sara!

Jackie
        Ambassador

Use the closest one if you really need to go bad!

Anonymous

Absolutely the ladies room. No question about it. We don’t wanna see true guys in the ladies room, why would they want to see us in the men’s room?

Anonymous

Depends if im in a naughty mood or not as i have been kissed in the mens toilet and ravished, but if i need a wee then the ladies as above all im a lady and even when im dressed as a bloke i still sit down to wee as its easier rather than pulling your tights and knickers down easier to sit and so defo sitting down

when im out in public as CD, i use ladies room.   ive run into far worse situations using mens room.  my experience.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve only been in a ladies room a few times….and never dressed. How? Well I was a part time janitor in a sort of past life. The ones I’ve been in and I assume most all now, have stalls with doors. (unlike more than I care to remember, some men’s rooms) . So why not use them if dressed . it’s not like you’re in some kind of contest or anything.

Personally I find most mens rooms disgusting and will never get even close to a urinal unless matters absolutely call for it. They are so unhygienic as to be beyond understanding. I value my pants too much to subject them to that and then walk around in public like they’re still almost spotless (dry eventually maybe but who wants that????).

And nothing wrong with sittin’, sister.

C

Dressed: ladies, but do the business and leave, don’t lurk. And of course SIT! And be aware you sound different when peeing than a GG

Drab: men’s

Or use the handicapped or family one if unsure.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I think there is no question if you are en femme, using the Ladies are a must. Though it would depend how femme you are. If you are more like in stealth mode, then the Men’s is likely alright, but you have a dress or skirt, forms, etc, really you have no choice but to use the Ladies.

Imagine the sensation you will cause going into the Men’s if you look femme!

As others have said, just go in, do what you need to do, wash up and leave.

Amy

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?