Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

Transforming ourselves into our feminine ideal is a wonderful process that we all enjoy doing. The preparation, application, and transformation that takes place both physically and mentally as we become the women we want to be is an amazing thing to behold. However, each of us transforms somewhat differently, which got me wondering, what do you do first when you start to transform yourself?

Some women start with their hair, others with their makeup, while others start with their lingerie. For me, I always start with my lingerie, as putting on my bra and breast forms makes me immediately feel more feminine.

How about you? What do you do first?

Hugs,

Holly

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Not enough options :/
      I do dress often and when I do I many times start with figure out what shoes to wear. Once that is figured out I try to get an outfit to go with it. I do that while still in bed and slowly waking up.

Lingerie is always on, no need for wig for me, nails are painted in drab also (started playing with gel nails).
      I don’t put much work on my hair and makeup is mostly just some foundation and lipstick.

Now many times what I really want to wear isn’t really suitable for the season (winter coat for a walk in the summer), practical (stiletto heels for garden work) or is acceptable/look good if out in public so then I have to compromise or just stay inside.

/kt

I am a full time woman, so I’m up early getting ready to go to work. Slide into my slippers and I’m already wearing panties, so change into a fresh pair and on with my bra and forms, and maybe a camisole if it’s cool outside. Then it’s time to do my makeup and decide what outfit I’ll be wearing.

Love ya,

Lauren M

Kaitlyn Pari
      Duchess
      1. I shave my face
      2. I shave body entirely but I don’t know why I leave my forearms?
      3. I shower and get real clean and fresh.
      4. I put on lavender lotion all over.
        I also put on Flower Bomb or Eternity to smell real pretty
      5. I gaff, panty, pantyhose, put on a skirt or pant and bra (either my push-ups 38 B or my 40 D with silicone inserts) and proceed to makeup.
      6. I love to put on the Mascara and lipstick at the end and finally my blouse.
      7. sometimes I try to futz with my hair but eventually get my wig out and then it’s time for pictures baby!
      8. Sit, Stand walk and strike a pose!
      9. Don’t forget accessories! Earrings, necklace and bracelet.
      10. Sometimes it is all my stuff and sometimes it’s my wife’s. Other times it’s a mixture of both.
        Revel
        Baroness

Yes, I first shave my face too, sister.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Shower, shave, scent, underwear, makeup, hair, outfit, jewelry, shoes then a glance in the mirror and out of the door for the days toils….

Leonara
        Ambassador

Sounds like my transformation to my feminine alter ego… love to practice makeup application and picking out accessories earrings, necklace and bracelets.
        Thanks for sharing Angela Leonara

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Holly, You are probably starting to get to know me quite well with my answers to all your poll questions (oh, and thanks for being such a prolific pollster).

So I’m in a place right now where I don’t see myself transforming into a woman. I’m pretty much a woman 24/7. Being retired is a Godsend not having to worry about work and such.  Also having my own long hair (past my bra strap) is fabulous.  As well, I don’t have an Adam’s apple, I have a small bone structure, I’m not too tall nor heavy, have very little body hair (except on the top of my head).  While my friends still recognize me as a man (who just dresses a bit strange), most strangers see me as female. I’m often referred to by female pronouns when I’m in stores (and that’s without any makeup).

But I don’t get to dress entirely the way I’d like to. I’d prefer to wear skirts and dresses but my wife is quite clear on the boundaries that she accepts – I can’t appear more feminine than her so that means I’m mostly in femme skinny jeans (most CIS gals in my community wear jeans or leggings).  As I’m typing, I look down at my clothing and I’m 100% in female attire that is acceptable to my wife; and that’s important.  thanks for asking, Hugs, Krista🐶

ChloeC
      Duchess

While Yes I put on my lingerie first , fot me there are several steps before that – the basic ines of deciding if there’s enough time which determines which outfit i may wear and how much makeup I may want to apply. All this affects in some way exactly what and how much  lingerie I will wear.

Hugs ChloeC

Anonymous
      Duchess

Love this question. First thing. the planning, what will I wear? The weather outside, the occasion, what kind of crowd?
      Once I decided on my attire, includding shoes. I then it’s what will I wear underneth. Am I feeling sexy? Am I feeling lucky? My panties and bra have to match. And they cannot clash with what I am wearing.
      Of course, except for two rare occasions, its just been a dry run. Lol no pun intend.
      With all that then I finally get ready. So, I believe, I will be late an awful lot. And I am discovering, I am high maintenance. Can I blame my wife and exes, that have been influencial in how I know to get ready?

what a great answer and actually first thought of the underthings first but you are so right, the planning of what outfit is the first thing. Thinking what outfit, shoes, bra/panties and accessories is the first and exciting things before actually getting dressed. And yes, I also realize I’m a little high maintenance but what’s the point if you can enjoy the process. Gives you that little pep in the step while out…the one time I actually did.

Anonymous
          Duchess

Right Jessica, I love the whole process. I dance and sing! It’s my world. Also, I am so comfortable with, it confirms I in the right spot, place of mind and especially right where I belong! Xoxo Jocelyn

Hi Holly  once i have had a shower ,put on some smellies  then into my undies, laid out neatly on the bed ,next make up (thats when i get a chance to put some on ),then outer clothing , wig ,shoes, jewelry and finally my perfume .  I will admit a lot of this is what i would like to do ,as I am a secret cd /underdresser so 99% it is wearing my lovely lingerie ,i love wearing it it is my secret and it makes me feel feminine.

Michelle xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

First I put on pantyhose, then heels. Then I put on a bra and breastforms. Next comes my dress, then wig. Then I put on some makeup if I have time or plnn on going out.

Anonymous

I voted lingerie, first. But actually, I shower and shave my face, legs and privates, first, to get as smooth as possible before slipping into my panties, stockings and bra.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous
      Lady

I wear panties 24/7 and shave my body on a regular basis so my first thing is to select a bra and forms each morning deciding if it feels like a small B form day or a D form day. Today is a D form day.

When I worked full time as Barbie I would first shower, then get into stockings, garter belt, corset and a dress, next would be make up followed by putting my earrings on and then my wig.  Then I would be ready to be at work for the next ten or more hours dressed.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Panties first for me. I find it sets a tone for the what’s coming next. Shaving and makeup follows, then bra and forms. Dress or skirt, then wig, and finaly heels and a little lipstick and all is right with the world! I love standing up after putting   on my stilettos and seeing a job well done. Nothing is better than seeing her in the mirror, even if it’s just for a limited time.

Lingerie first for this girl as it is the bases for the transformation into my feminine side.  Panties, bra and either half or full slip depending on the outer wear.

There is no simple answer for me, as it varies.  I’m wearing panties all the time anyway, and I keep most of my body waxed.

But a lot depends on other factors.  Am I doing it in the morning to take a walk, or going out for an evening?  How much is prepared beforehand?  By this I mean sometimes I will sleep in a bra and (sleep safe) breast forms so I’m usually just changing my panties.  But if I showered just before bed the night before, I may have already put on clean panties.  I may just add a panty girdle to keep me flat.  In cooler weather I may use pantyhose or opaque tights in lieu of the panty girdle.  If I’m going out later in the day I may have the bra on beforehand so I would start with the forms.  Some mornings it might start with a close shave of my face, or if later in the day, a touch up shave.

Then I’ll get dressed. If I’m going for a walk, I’ll add sneakers, then put on some beard cover before putting on my wig and going out.  If I’m going somewhere fancy I may put on makeup before getting fully dressed, or put on a bib to keep myself clean.  Then I’ll add the wig, some jewelry, and add heels late in the process.

So lingerie is usually first, unless I’m already wearing it.

Lingerie, first..  of course, only after the hour+ it takes me for full body hair removal 🙂

Well normally after I shower and apply moisturizer I put on my bra and panties then start my makeup.

I’m strictly a lingerie girl so definitely lingerie!!

Anonymous

Bra and knickers first (the very first thing I put on are my knickers) then I decide what wear. If I’m wearing tights or hold ups that day I put them on after my underwear. Then my dress or skirt and top, then my make up, then my hair.

1. Shower, shave, lotion and skin routine.

2. Panties, bra (with forms), pantyhose, girdle, dress

3. Wig cap, full makeup

4. Wig, jewelry, heels, apron

Then start my day!

I begin with a shower. Then I shave. Interestingly even these are crucial rituals to the transition from one gender to the other and I notice distinct changes in persona, mannerisms, emotions and self-image.

I think basically we often design our own rituals to be the stimulus and guide to that transformation.

Eventually that transformation seems not only to require less impetus and to occur with greater facility but that characteristics, traits and other behaviourial patterns tend to adapt to either gender.

Araminta.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I dress then do my makeup first. The very last thing I do is put on my lipstick. The transformation is complete and I am looking at the woman I should be.

Hugs, Liara

I suspect that should be, “I am looking like the woman I am.”

Araminta.

Revel
      Baroness

The first thing I do is shave. I love being a brunette, but I have to shave twice daily so I don’t see my facial hair (whiskers) on my face. I love the smooth, shaven look. Then I put on my wig cap, breast forms, and clothes BEFORE I apply makeup on my face so it doesn’t get on any of my clothes! After my makeup, my wig goes on last, and…va-va-voom! Revel is brought to life! I love how I look transformed as a woman, and Revel always makes me feel “much better” as she loves to say.

Revel

Normally I dress last but I still wear a zip top to keep makeup dusts etc from falling on my clothes. Makeup is next-foundation, eyes, powder and blush. Lips are last and I stop after lip liner. I either dress now or remove zip top. Next would be lipstick(s), jewelry and finally wig.

Lipstick after clothes so it does not smear or get on dress or top.

Sandy

I ensure my underwear is looking ok before I start applying my make up and paint my nails, next is the wig followed by my dress and boots, latly my coat before going out,

Jasmine
      Lady

First thing I do take a nice shower make sure everything is smooth from my face to my toes then once I’m done with that I start by figuring out what kind of lingerie I want to wear that is always my foundation and I’m build from there once I have my bra my panties and determine whether I’m going to wear thigh highs with a garter belt or if I’m going to do a corset with my garters on it or if I’m going with tights and then from there I pick out my shoes and once I’ve gotten that figured out I go ahead and I’ll figure out my outfit I get that together and then I move on to my makeup because it’s pointless to put your makeup on and then going smudge it by trying to put your clothes on and usually my hair is already done so I don’t have to worry about that and then some days I might wear earrings and you know my bracelets or rings and usually that’s about how it goes

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?