• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I assume that the genetic female members of CDH are here because someone close to them is a CD or TG.  Regardless of your current level of understanding and/or acceptance of your men exploring their feminine sides, I appreciate your willingness to share your thoughts and feelings, and your being open to learning from us CDs and TGs.

I’m curious about what you find acceptable when it comes to genetic males presenting and living as women.  It could be in social situations, restrooms, locker rooms, spas and gyms, or males competing in women’s sports.  Are there any times or places where you would say, “I don’t care how you feel or identify, no men allowed.”?

My question is prompted by a comment I heard a woman make.  In reference to transwomen, she said that putting on some fake boobs and lipstick doesn’t make you part of the sisterhood.  I get what she is saying and can understand women resisting genetic males encroaching on what, until recently, have been women’s spaces.  Whether one is a CD wearing padding and body shaping garments, the finest dress, wig, shoes and makeup, or a TG whose body looks as feminine as a genetic woman’s through HRT and feminizing surgery, a genetic male will never be able to fully share in the life experiences of genetic females.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Ladies

Please note that this is a ‘Dear GG’ post and only GG’s or the originator can post here.

All other posts will be removed.

Thank you

Dawn

(admin)

Honey T
      Significant Other

I’m not sure how the gender police got appointed or how they enforce  their ideas. I’m not sure of what is standing in the way of you living your best life. We all come from different places & have had our own struggles. Just because you are another gg doesn’t mean yours are the same as mine.

Don’t wait for permission, live your life to please you. Those that mind don’t matter, & those that matter don’t mind.

Anonymous

Thank you for your comment, Honey.

Anonymous

Yes, Rita, you have answered my question.  You were quite thorough with your response too.  Thank you.

Anonymous

Thank you, Eileen.  I concur.  When I go out, I do my best to look and act as femininely as possible.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?