Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi folks,

Has anyone ever bought garments from the CDH store? Looking at an adorable pink gaff 🙂

When they ship is there ANYTHING on the box that shows where it came from? Return address, store name, anything? Also, how fast do things actually ship?

I’d like to time it so it arrives when my wife is out of town, but I do know that delays happen.

Any other places that you’ve had really good luck with? (discrete packaging, etc.)

Thanks!

Love,

Kendra

OK, I actually clicked through on a couple of things and they lead to different stores.

How is enfemmestyle for discreteness? They have a lot of pretty things.

Love,

Kendra

Hi Kendra,

I do not know about the discreteness of the above vendors, but Katie & Laura Fancy Satin Panties are shipped discretely. They do not sell gaffes, but their panties are delightful. I have found the shipping times via USPS to be about what is posted. I usually use the standard shipping (5-9 days), and Katie & Laura get the order out right away but it sits around in Brandon’s post office for days before moving to the next stop. The panties I ordered on the 11th, are due to arrive today. 🙂 Even the standard shipping used to be quicker, it’s the USPS that has slowed down, Katie & Laura have always been very prompt on getting the orders out.

Alana

I usually get my K&L panties within 3 or 4 days. They arrive in standard mailer bags from “K&L”, so are somewhat discreet. But when you’re trying to hide something…nothing is ever really fool-proof.

I used to get mine in 3-4 days with standard shipping, but now it takes longer and Katie & Laura have updated the info on their website accordingly. Can’t beat their customer service.

Alana

Barb Wire
        Lady

I  think that’s a supplemental question directed at me?

No matter…

Never have I had any pop up adds from online retailers who cater to the CD/Trans community, like enfemmestyle, Shapings or ShoeFreaks.

However (I should have mentioned this earlier – sorry!), if I purchase from a major department store like The Bay here in Canada my FB page is loaded with pantyhose, dress, makeup and other fem promotions from them. In fact, I’ve got a nice autumn long-sleeve LDBish dress on the way from The Bay at half-price! Sure, anyone can see the adds if they look at my laptop, but ehh, deal with it!

I’ve communicated with emfemmestyle and many others through my barbwire gmail account, but they know who I am since I purchase everything online with my boy name. I’ve heard it can be tricky if you use your femme name when ordering if you have to pick it up at the post office or UPS/FedEx store since ID is required to get it.

I always check all online merchants’ privacy policy too and even ask them directly how things are shipped. I get responses almost immediately to assure me that discretion is their business model! Crossdressers are good for business. The good ones can even let you know your girl size too! Don’t be afraid to ask is my advice.

Happy shopping!

😊 Barb

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Kendra!

Yes, timing is everything!

I got my first purchase from the En Femme store last week, an LBD (a LBD?), Your Sexy Little Turtleneck Dress, in XL and it fits my 215 body great! Feels really nice too! (Got a B&W pic of that dress with pearls on my Public Gallery).

There’s noting on the package to indicate the company name, but it does have a return address. That’s it. In fact, all my other online retailers for CDs have nothing to indicate what the goods are. I can pm you a list of my retailer, LMK. Not sure if it’s appropriate to list them here and now. Btw, most of my stores are located in Canada, but they ship world-wide.

I usually pay for the faster shipping too and I get most things in 1 to 3 days, unless there’s a holiday stuck in the middle.

Good luck!

xo Barb

Anonymous

I’ve had no issues with Amazon. Just make sure that the item is coming direct from Amazon (over on the right it needs to say Amazon for both “Despatches From” and “Sold By”. That way, it should get sent in the usual vanilla Amazon packaging direct from their warehouse. They have some surprisingly decent stuff.

Connie

xxx

Here in the Uk, many online outlets like Shein etc do a clock and collect service. The items you but are delivered to a local shop for you collect. Some also deliver to collection boxes. Many Amazon sellers do the same. The items don’t come in plain packaging, but they don’t come to your house.

Cerys

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have shopped on Amazon. They will deliver most things to boxes at nearby shopping centers.

Hugs, Liara

Krissy
        Lady

I’ve always found that most online sites are the best place to shop although I do love to wander around marks and Spencer in person as they are very helpful and don’t really care about what you are or ain’t. Most womens shops are great ive found as they love to help one. 😀

Krissy
          Lady

I’ve never had any trouble shopping in person In most shops, marks and spencers were I live don’t care if your in a dress or if your dressed as a dude. I’ve tried many things on in there. Surprisingly Ann summers are great too. I walked in there the other day and bought myself some beautiful undies and a couple pairs of hold ups, tights and they didn’t bat a eyelid! I’ve actually been in there when I dressed as a dude and much more recently in my pretty summer dress a couple of weeks ago and they were cool so to say. I’ve always found it’s us that are nervous, they just what to make a sale and don’t care about who or what or what sex one is. Though if your nervous I suggest online shopping as it’s a breeze especially for those items that may be personal to you.

Anonymous
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?