Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

At around 10 years old started becoming fascinated by pantyhose. I was so attracted to them I just had to try them on. The feeling was bliss and i was almost powerless to resist the urge to put them on. It started with my moms then later I needed my own. I would try to covertly put a pair in my shopping cart while at the supermarket hoping the cashier wouldn’t notice or think they were for my wife. I remember leaving and feeling a sense of relief as I got in my car. I still feel excitement when I open a new package. In the last couple years my dressing has progressed further makeup, heels , skirts etc. but I still am fondest of that one little item. Maybe pantyhose and stockings are like a gateway to the next level. Do you agree? And what do you think?

Anonymous

Hi Melanie.I was certainly very interested in pantyhose at age ten.Some of the girls at my junior school used to wear adult style pantyhose/ tights.I was soo jealous.That was back in 1970 in the UK.It’s obvious that my brain was hardwired to love ladies hose before that.When I was about four or five I was fascinated by my mother’s stockings.When she switched over to pantyhose in the early seventies I was even more enamoured with psntyhose because they sesmed to be eaaier to put on.I managed to pluck up the courage to try on a pair at age twelve.The effect was everything I hoped it would be and more.On that first time I wore no other ladies clothes with the hose just a boys tank top/ sleeveless sweater.But I definitely wanted to go further.And I did by progressing to my mum’s skirt and the effect of that was quite awesome too.My true desire was to dress from head to toe as a girl.My deepest wish was to wear hot pants,P.V.C go go boots which were all the rage in 1972.I have been dressing in a complete female outfit since I was twenty.When I started buying my own pantyhose at that time I got a good deal of frission from browsing and buying pantyhose.In common with you Melanie I got a very deep thrill when I took them home and opened the package before the sheer bliss of putting them on my legs.

Anonymous

Been putting on stockings and high heels since 4/5 yrs old… i don’t know why they appealed to me but they did.. as i grew up i wore my aunt’s, cousin’s, and eventually little sister’s pantyhose and high heels. at some point my feet didn’t fit in the shoes since my foot was larger than theirs. and for a very long time well into my 30s all i did was wear pantyhose and high heels. I loved the suntan color ones the most when i was younger. Now days I prefer nude solor pantyhose and also like wearing thigh high stockings – the ones with the designs.

I remember the first time I bought a pair of Legg’s suntan pantyhose from a drug store… the cashier looked at me and said, those are not for you I hope.. the fear in me and my voice as i said NO. Then she rang me up and i paid then went on my way.

The first time I bought my first pair of high heels – a pair of white pumps – was in my 20s after graduating college and moving away. I went into a shoe store during the week and there were no other customers in the store. I tired on a few pair until i found a pair that fit. The girl in the store never came around to see what I was doing or to help me. When i walked to the front she just rang me up and never opened her mouth.

Jennifer

Jennifer

OMG that brings back memories.  The Legg’s egg…and the oompa-loompa suntan!! LOL!!

YES!! At that time a boy buying pantyhose…could almost be considered a crime.  Not to mention be looked at as a pervert!

Anonymous

Robyn, sad but that is how they looked at us.. and I guess at that age of puberty that you can kind of understand why they thought that.. they just thought that you were going home to … well you know.. and at that age at some level in development it was about that but you knew deep down inside that it was so much more.. we just didn’t have the resources that are available today like the Internet where you could find others that are into what you are into, feel what you feel, etc. It was a different world and different time.

But I loved those eggs that the pantyhose came in lol… also they use to be pantyhose that the panty part was white then the hose was suntan or whatever color. so you truly had a panty on with hose.. you don’t see that any more. guess styles and fashion have changed. As does the reason you put them on today.

To me the only thing that looks and feels more feminin than pantyhose and/or stockings would be breast forms. But I digress.. Love me some pantyhose and high heel shoes 😉

Jennifer

Anonymous

Now that I am older and have diabetes II and have to take lasics pantyhose are too hard to get out of so I can sit down to pee. I found stay-up stocking’s way back and now I have my favorite brand, Hanes stay-ups in Jet Black, they hide the blemishes and look so good under my shorts, skirts and dresses. I just love the feelings of wearing them over my shaved legs and the way my skirts and dresses brush against them, especially my leather outfits.

Melanie

I think part of it is that for those of us who are older, its what represents a womanly image.

Growing up in the 70’s/80’s women did not go bare legged often.  Summer picnic or beach sure, but it was very bad taste to not wear them.

I think women these days are just lazy in a lot of ways.  They feel amazing and garners a lot more attention if your looking for it.  Wink Wink!!

XO Robyn 🤗❤️💃

I’ve worn pantyhose once before and thought they felt amazing! The fabric is so nice and they make you feel very feminine and sexy. I’m getting a pair tomorrow for the first time in years, and I’m really excited to try they on.

I wouldn’t say I like them as much as you. They’re lovely, but they’re not my favorite, and I wouldn’t say I’m “fascinated” by them like you said. I prefer other elements of elements of crossdressing – especially putting on a wig.

When I was about 4 years old I use to sit on my great grandmother’s leg and she use to bounce me up and down on her leg. I loved the feel of her soft silky pantyhose leg and was hooked. At age 6 she recognized my affinity for pantyhose , that and she caught me in my mothers nightgown and she save me a pair of her grey colored pantyhose . As I close my eyes now I can remember that like it was yesterday. Almost 50’years later and probably 100’s and 100’s of pairs purchased later, I love the feel and especially the fond memories with Nana today

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Have been hooked on pantyhose since I was 15. My legs were made for them and cant stop wearing them even in drab

Anonymous

Been hooked from day one as soon as I felt the soft smooth touch of everything female I know it was what I was missing and what completed me

I love the way I look in them (Looking now, my new M & S panties pretty and proud under the hose) and I love the way they feel on my skin. Clean. Warm. Sexy. I am Ginny.

Hugs to all!

Completely agree. No item of clothing is more sexy, exotic, fun, and wonderful. That excitement at putting on a pair never goes away. Like most, my fascination started as a boy and has never gone away

I would also add it baffles me why so many GGs don’t like them, don’t relish wearing them. Shame on them – I love my pantyhose and think they look amazing on other CDs.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ever since I can remember I had a fascination with women’s legs in nylons. I liked to get close to them, see the mesh and feel them. This did not go over well with my parents after I did this a few times. They talked to me about how it was not nice to do it. After sneaking in a few get close and touch, dad became very harsh. Mom not liking this gave me some stocking to play with and told me they were mine unless I touched the ladies legs. I could wear them and feel them as long as dad was not home.

I loved my stockings and enjoyed wearing them, but keeping them up was always a problem. I tried just holding them up and used rubber bands and tape. None worked well so mom gave me her used pantyhose instead. After figuring out how to put them on without ruining them, I enjoyed wearing them everyday when dad wasn’t home.

I also noticed women’s legs took on an extra special and intriguing look when they were in heels. I saw a pair of heels and slipped them on. Even though way to large for me I was immediately hooked. Then I noticed other things I was attracted to like bras and panties. I also really began to love dresses.

I so wanted pantyhose in my size with no runs or holes in them, heels that fit right, matching bras an panties and pretty dresses. Mom gave me the pantyhose, let me borrow her heels and gave me some bras to wear also. Because of dad finding them and getting really mad, I could not have heels or dresses in my size. Instead of dresses I was told to wear a shirt. I loved to see and touch my legs in pantyhose and loved how they looked even more with the heels. I looked in department store catalogues and magazines seeing all the wonderful pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, lingerie, bras panties and dresses. I wanted them all so I had great things to wear with my pantyhose.

I outgrew the hand me down pantyhose at 13 so I began buying my own. I loved sheer to waist pantyhose. That’s what I looked for to buy and wear. At 17 I shaved my legs and began wearing pantyhose out with shorts. To show my legs in pantyhose was so scary but so exciting. I wanted more. I loved the short shorts and hot pants girls wore with platform wedges. Then I saw Daisy Duke and was blown away. I loved her look. I wanted to look like her. I wanted her legs, body, hair, pantyhose and heels. I had to have it. I bought a bunch of short shorts and began wearing them out with my pantyhose. Then I had this crazy and exciting idea to go out and buy more pantyhose while wearing my pantyhose and short shorts. It took a while and getting past a lot of fear before I walked in a store, went to the pantyhose, picked out several pairs, went to the register, paid and left. All the while my excitement level was insane.

Then I had to have the platform heels. I put on my pantyhose and short shorts and drove to the shoe store. When I got out of the car and walked to the store entrance, I saw people inside and chickened out. That happened many more times before i decided to go when the store first opened. I would try on the shoes, buy a pair and be out before people began coming in. That didn’t work out. The shoes I tried on were to small. So was the next size. Two sizes up was perfect. I noticed people were coming in the store some were looking at me and walking down my aisle giving me side eye. Instead of being nervous I was excited. I was going to get my shoes. And if they want a leg show, I’ll give them one. I tried on 6 pairs of shoes and walked around the store in each pair, checking out myself in mirrors. There was a bunch of thumbs up and yes nods. I bought all 6 pairs and wore one pair out of the store. I loved how my legs looked in my pantyhose and platforms.

For me, showing my legs n pantyhose was the thrill. Everything else was to make them look better, get attention for my legs and get some to wonder if I’m wearing pantyhose. Everything else was to enhance the thrill.

When I went fully femme at 18, I bought stiletto heels, and very short dresses. I wore the shiniest and nicest pantyhose I could get. I was very nervous about going out but once I did I wanted more. I went to dress up theme and fetish parties. It was very exciting, incredibly thrilling and usually very pleasant and pleasurable. It was crazy times and there was time I was embarassed and ashamed over what I did but I would go back for more.It was so great.So many dreams and fantasies exceeded and all because of a love for pantyhose. Pantyose started it all.

Sounds oh so familiar.   You were a little braver than I was, but 50 years ago a teenager did not wear pantyhose and short shorts in public.  I am entering the brave stage at 66 years old.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I just had these dreams, fantasies and desires to show off my legs in pantyhose like girls did. I would see some girls, and be totally enchanted and mesmerized by their legs. I loved how they crossed an uncrossed them. If they touched their legs and maybe stroked them a bit, that made me crazy. Just watching them walk around and see their legs move was so enchanting If they pulled up their pantyhose that drove me to nutsville. I wanted to wear pantyhose like them, look like them, do the things they did and get the love and admiration for my legs like I had for theirs.

Then when I saw Daisy Duke I knew I had to take my fantasies to reality. I wanted her look, her shorts, her pantyhose, her legs, body and hair. I had to look like her. I had to act like her. I got some short shorts, platform wedge heels and a couple of wigs. I was lacking in the hips department though. I wore long shirts over my short shorts to conceal that a bit. Sometimes just a little bit of the leg of the shorts would show.Other times the shirt totally covered the shorts depending on the shorts and shirts I wore together. It sometimes looked like I was wearing a short dress.

I had the clothes I needed to get my Daisy impersonation started. I would go out and see who noticed. That was the fantasy. The reality was paralyzing fear that stopped me countless times. Finally I was in my car and it was time to do it. I got out, walked across the parking lot and on the the sidewalk at a strip mall. I paused to look in a store window. Actually I was kind of trying to hide. In the reflection of the glass I could see people passing by and clearly looking at my legs. WOW! I was doing it. I slowly walked to the end of the shopping center, often stopping to gaze in store windows to see in the reflection of anyone was looking. Many were. My excitement was getting so intense. I did the slow walk back, stopping often to look in the window and see how any were looking at my legs. When I got back to where I started, I slowly walked back to the car, got in and drove home. I had done what I fantasized about. It was incredible.

My next bit step was to go into a store in my Daisy Duke attire and buy pantyhose. I was so excited thinking about doing that. It was simple. I would drive to the store. Go in, select the pantyhose I wanted, pay for them and leave. Then fear pushed me back and knocked me down several times. One day I was in the car, thinking about doing it. I looked down at my legs. They look luscious. I began to touch and caress them. I was getting excited. it was go time. I got out, went int the store, picked out several pairs of pantyhose I often wore, went on the cashier line. I was getting kind of nervous with people standing behind me. I was waiting for comments, remarks, laughing, taunting or mocking. I didn’t notice any. I paid for my pantyhose and left. It was so exciting.

I began buying more femme clothes I wanted to go further and experience even greater excitement and thrills. A college Halloween Party was where I really got to living some powerful fantasies. Then many fetish, theme parties after that and I was getting the attention admirtaion and loving on my legs like I had wanted. I was the girl with the great legs in the nice pantyhose, sexy shoes, very short dresses, big boobs and long, pretty hair. They were falling and fawning all over me and my legs. So many great wonderful and crazy experiences.

It was all desire and love of pantyhose that started it.

I can’t really say why but I absolutely love pantyhose from the very first time I tried on a pair of my sisters many years ago. They were the first femme item I tried and fell in love with them and still wearing them almost everyday! Like most women my wife hates wearing them as she had to wear them to work for years as she is in an office environment. I find it kinda funny how I use to get them from her in the early days and now if she has to wear them for some reason she will ask me if I have a new pair she can borrow! Lol But nowadays I wear them enough for the both of us. I do love my pantyhose!!!

Ditto for me.  Snuck across the hallway to my sister’s room.  Searched her drawers and found 2 pairs of pantyhose.  A white pair and a gray pair.  Tried a pair on and instantly moved to gratification stage.  That was 53 years ago, but remember it like it happened yesterday!!  I wish I had a dollar for every pair I have purchased since then.  Still wearing them, and right on…my wife hates to wear them!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?