Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

With celebrations about to start, how will you celebrate the New Year?  Hopefully dressed glamorously and together with loved ones. For me, it’s going to full glamor including nails manicured and painted together with my beautiful wife. Not sure if it will be either the sparkly top and black trousers or a skirt and beautifully tailored blouse. Be well Katie 💋

I’ll wear my silver sparkle dress and shoes (see my public pic).
      Happy New Year!
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Peta Mari
      Lady

Kinda. Yes and no.

It hit 35 degrees Celsius here today. So I wore a dress and skirt most of the day. But I had to wear jeggings or tights, and at the peak in the afternoon, a full sleeve refective work shirt. (With skirt.) Because of the nature of the work I was doing – and risk of snakes, I had to wear leggings and sturdy boots.

Its 27 degrees Celsius in the house tonight. We don’t have aircon. So I’m sitting in front of the fan (basically in my bday suit.) Exhausted from todays heat, and ready to crash for the night, and wake up in the morning.

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

I’m with Peta Mari,

Hit 35 C down here in Melbourne yesterday and a very warm night.  “Mature types” like me dont stay up for NYE anymore, but I’m hoping sleeping with forms in my bra, and a silk nightie,  cami and french knickers will “qualify” for this post

Caty.

J J
      Lady

No, I will do what I have done for nearly all of my 63 new years…sleep. I have never been one to celebrate it.

I am old enough to remember when January 1st was just another work day. I was not celebrating anything unless New Years Day was on a Saturday or Sunday. There was no way I was staying up past midnight, getting pie eyed and then cycling 8 miles to work to be there by 8:30am. 😀

Hi Katie not quite sure yet as to what im wearing but you can bet i will be glammed up looking pretty and he he sexy yea for the new year .. Will get wife to shave the backside to feel more girly peti allready done looking to the shower and a shave all over pick my outfit and then start the glamour process ha ha need lots of time for this girl to lok pretty ha ha .. Good luck to all and a very Happy New Year the start to a pretty girl 2023..

Stephanie Bass

I so wished my wife would have planned something so Carole could go out and shine. She knows I have a sparkly dress to wear and if she surprised me to say that we are going out of town to a ball or gala would have been a dream come true.  I guess girls can dream.  My wish though is that many of you will be able to do that and have fun.  Happy New Year

Hi Katie I’m afraid it’s man drab for me as I’m in the closet to my wife, I would have loved to wear my new LBD for the event but i can’t,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Anonymous
        Lady

Sadly the same for me. Will be in drab with wife and daughter. But I have ordered a Little Black Dress for a future opportunity.
        Rachel

Sounds good Rachel, here’s to the future X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Crimped hair, sequinned dress and heels, and a few friends around. My neighbours will be in for a surprise when we go out at midnight banging pots and pans and setting fireworks off 🙂

Cerys

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It’s just going to be my wife and I alone at home as we have decided to stay home and slip this one to all the partiers out there. Planning to get all doll up and have a wonderful and relaxing night with my love. Enjoy a great time all dressy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and a great,  healthy and safe year ahead.  .

Hugs.

Stephanie 💃🥂🍷

Yes we plan to get dressed up in our LBDs and welcome the New Year in together.  Fancy dinner at home (fiancée is the Chef) and a quiet night together.   I am getting a pedicure first. We don’t really go out on New Year’s Eve we just prefer to be home together.

Hope everyone has a safe and blessed New Years evening and 2023.

Today will be a bit of a stephanie day, according to my wife, she wants to have a home spa day and wants to do my nails and makeup and told me I look nice in my new leggings and short soft robe covering my matching bra.  Shaping up to be a fun new year.  Hope it is for all of you as well

Oh yes I will, I’ll be at home with my boyfriend, wearing romantic lingerie watching the festivities on TV before we head to the bedroom to ring in the new year in a very special way. 🙂

I’m right now selecting my outfit for this evening!  Holly XXX

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Unfortunately, I will be in man drab tonight

Anonymous

[postquote quote=705406]

I went for the tailored blouse and bodycon skirt and deep red nail varnish plus apron as we are both cooking supper.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=705417]

We will all raise a glass to all our sisters who cannot join us.

unfortunately I will be en-man-drab 🙁

I wish I could go out tonight en-femme.

~Charis

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Dance party trax are blasting in my little condo.  I’m boppin’ to the beat in comfy skinny jeans, Deftones tee and Chucks. Silver heeled booties later.  A sexy underwire supports my little girls.  VPL on my waistline.  2 fingers of single barrel closer to first midnight (9pm on the West Coast).  Bar crawls are a thing of the past.  Probably will be asleep before 12.

/EA

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

If I’m awake then, I will be en femme in lingerie.

Happy New Year to everyone!

I will, indeed! I live alone and dress every night, and tonight will be no different. It won’t be ballroom glamourous, just a casual dress. En femme from wig to heel, except that I opted for no makeup (just a bit of lippy).

Julie
      Lady

I Could but if I do anything I’d just wear jewelry, sandals, peach dress, tights, bra, panty, boobs and wig in all. No make up sweetie.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Do my Pink Fleece  PJ’s count? Happy New Year Katie

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

Yes I am

I was planning on it but My plans were altered and I was not able to dress again
      no chance to bring in the new year as LesLee Carter. I so wanted the world to
      to meet LesLee(I know leslie). Had my gold dress and 5 inch black heels all picked out.
      Another year thwarted by my inabilty to take the leap and bring LesLee into the world.

I have been out completely dressed a few occasions,(Freddies Beach bar) in Alexandria, a gay club in Harrisonburg Va. I just don’t have the nerve to dress full time. To go out into the world dressed In a dress. Wearing stockings and heels, Nice lingerie underneath.
      Wig brushed carefully, Eye shadow, Mascara ,and lipstick applied flawlessly and
      fresh manicure and Pedicure matching in aa beautiful glossy color.

I struggle with this dilemma every year. I know there are others out here that can relate.
      Thank you for hearing my reply . hugs and kisses ladies Stay beautiful

LesLe/Leslie

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Absolutely!!! Happy new year
      Xx
      Brianna

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?