Tagged: 

Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For me it’s definitely to be a bride and everything that comes along with it – shopping for and trying on dresses, having a bridal lingerie shower, walking the isle in my gorgeous wedding dress and then the anticipation of a romantic wedding night and honeymoon with my new husband.

What is your biggest fantasy/desire in CD’ing?

– Jess

Anonymous

Hi Jess…

My biggest fantasy…..

AIR CONDITIONING!!!!

seriously….

dressed as ( and temporarily replacing ) Shirley Manson, on stage fronting” Garbage” , rocking the O2 to the rafters…….

Cherry Lips Grace ❤️

Love it! Only Happy When it Rains was my theme song during my first divorce!

Anonymous

Great choice !!!….

I only hope that during the settlement, you didn’t hear ………….” the world is not enough”!!!!!

Anonymous
      Lady

Oh this one was easy for me. I absolutely love my wifey and desire nothing more than us to be together and happy. Now the fantasy/dream part….  For her to not only accept my feminine side but desire and prefer it and be comfortable going places and doing things as a female couple.
      🍷C

Sandra
      Lady

For me, it will be a simple one, to be able to be Sandra in all her femininity with my wife in full acceptance and support. To go shopping and brunches and do all girly things between the two of us. 👗💃🏻
      x Sandra x

To get over my anxiety and go out in public.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

My fantasy is also to be a bride. I’d love to be in my gown, giving myself over to my husband.

I’d love to live out my life as his trophy wife. Pure fantasy of course, but that’s a fun dream 🙂

My whole life I’ve had various husband/marriage fantasies. For example, I read once how men in prison marry each other with elaborate ceremonies, contracts, etc. I always thought that sounded incredibly hot, especially to do so as a CD. Prison would be awful, but still not without some perks for Jenny 😉

For my SO to know and embrace my cross dressing

Anonymous

My dream is to finally be over my transition at the end of year then have a darling loving husband that loves me for me. and to take my hand in marriage. Also to adopt a child.

Hugs

Donna

Donna, absolutely loooove your fantasy. Though I would have to start transition in order to be over it at the end of the year, but the “having a husband” part is my most intense fantasy.

Now the definition of fantasy is: the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.

So my fantasy detailed:

The idea of being proposed to, of saying, “yes I will marry you”, of being loved that deeply as a woman by a man, of experiencing all the emotions of the engagement period, wedding planning, the ceremony; and Oh my – my wedding night!

Being a wife as we start our home together, surprising my husband three months after our honeymoon with a positive pregnancy test, feeling my child kicking in my womb, giving birth, breastfeeding, being mom. . . .

Enough. The intensity of my fantasy persuades me that truly I am more than a crossdresser. At soul level I am a woman. And without doubt in my heart that it what makes these thoughts so intense at times and . . .  sadly but a fantasy. Physically I am male; always have been and I am sure I will die such. However in my soul I know better.

Blessings.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Charlene Victoria. Reason: Grammatical / double word deletion
          Anonymous

That very nice love that fantasy or dream of.  Knowing never will be able to get the real pregancy unless mircle happens through science.

Hugs

Donna

Petra Sue
      Lady

The day to day fanstasy would be to be able to dress however I want whenever I want without worrying about the kids, work, neighbors….

The ultimate fantasy is a wedding/vow renewal with my wife.

Anonymous

My biggest dream right now is to continue on HRT That I am taken because of medical reasons so that I can have my own Female breast.

Kathleen xxxxx

My dream, to have the courage so many of our sisters have to just be, Regine, with no care for what anyone else says or thinks,
      One day, hopefully soon
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Ok, it’s funny but I always wanted to perform. Not stripping or anything, but singing. I guess you could think something in line with Jessica Rabbit from who framed Roger rabbit. The lovely outfits, the soft nature.

Though I can dream.

Hanging out in a giant beauty salon with all of the CDH girls gossiping and getting our hair done and manis and Pedis and makeovers.

Then being femme all the time.

Love Patty

Gail
      Lady

I know this sounds weird, but when I was 16ys. old I would wear my newly purchased pink garterpanty, with RHT stockings and a VERY cute matching lace trimmed Bra. Items I was quite nervous buying but so happy I did.

OK, here’s the part that many of you will disagree with, but this is a Fantasy right?

I had always wanted to be shopping at the mall, wearing my garter panty, stockings and cute Bra. When a group of Girls, out shopping, noticed the outline of my BRA. They would follow me, call me girly names and offer to buy me a cute skirt and top.

That’s definitely a fun fantasy Gail!

Jess

Girls night out!

All day getting glammed up, all night showing it off 💃

❤️Bianca

Anonymous
      Lady

My biggest fantasy is to have a wonderful girls day out with a massage, nail salon, hair salon, clothes shopping, shoe shopping, jewelry and makeup shopping, (yep I love to shop) lunch with a CD friend(s), then my handsome boyfriend picks me up and takes me dancing the night away, then its back to my place. Well a girl can dream can’t she.

Leslie
      Lady

I guess that my dream is to be able to dress all the time or else to just run naked through life. It is hard to choose though I don’t think that I world is ready for this bod 24/7/365. And I do tend to only get an Irish sun tan so it might be rather unpleasant. SO I GUESS MY WISH IS TO BE ABLE TO DRESS ALL THE TIME!

My biggest dream is to be able to be in a crowd dressed and nobody even notices me. I would love to be able to just blend into a crowd and just be seen as another women. Once that is achieved I just want to make as many girlfriends as I can and just go out and have fun shopping, clubbing, and just being silly girls.

As for a fantasy that will always stay fantasy I have imagined what it would be like if I was to win a huge sum of money and just go off for about a year fully feminized traveling the world.

Anonymous

Hi Jess for me its just being able to walk down a busy street unnoticed, go to a beautician and get a professional makeover.

Love Sarah

xx

What I dream of is the ability to have group of ladies where we talk, share tips, dress up and anything else that goes along with that. But, the single most important dream would be to find a wife that would support and lend help for my crossdressing.

To quote an Aerosmith song, “dream on, dream on, DREAM ON.”

Definitely wearing that beautiful white gown is an amazing fantasy. Also dressing up as a beautiful mermaid is a plus as well

Sutekina
      Lady

GG for a day…or two. But back again. Actually, a light switch would be nice.

Hi Jess My biggest fantasy for years was to be introduced by a girl friend to a group of really pretty woman at a night club. and all the girls were admiring my choice of clothes shoes ect. I just wanted to be accepted. That’s all ever wanted. Unfortunately still a fantasy Thank you for your post

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Well if we’re talking purely fantasy I’ll go with feeling completely comfortable and passable as Katie and having a loving compassionate wife. Her and I walking arm in arm in a society completely accepting to every individual to be the way they want. 💕💋. Katie

So many different things I fantasies about to be honest. Being a bride would be awesome. Would need to be  full transgendered event though.

Bridesmaid would be another dream.  Attending a wedding as a glamorous guest.

Spending a few days fully fem without worrying about being found out. Hanging out with good company to share the experience.

I could go on lol.

Anonymous

to be seduced by that nice gentle man

Anonymous

to be seduced by an experienced cd gurl

I hadn’t thought about this for a long time… but my fantasy has me returning home after I transitioned and taking my mother out shopping. I know she wanted a girl when I was born and even though we never talked about it I think that shopping trip with me as Laura  would have been OK with my mom.

Definitely getting to be a GG, even if only for a day. I want to know how it really feels to be completely female. To have estrogen coursing through my veins, soft hairless skin, long flowing hair and, of course, real lady parts. My only fear is that if I actually felt it, I’d never want to go back!!

Bobbie W
        Lady

I am 100% with you on this one.

That’s a great one EM! And yes it would be *really* hard to only be a gg for one day!

Mmmmm, as I have finally gotten over the hurdle of going to work dressed up, most of the things I always wanted to do are now a matter of planning more than fantasy. One of the best things about dressing up is that simple things become way more fun.

I do think it would be really fun to be a bride’s maid. The whole bridal thing has never interested me but I think it would be super fun to be invited to be a bride’s maid and spend the day getting the makeover and the hair just right, then putting on the dress and doing the pictures and the dinner and the whole thinothNo desire to be the center of attention, just part of the party.

A few other things, playing in an orchestra en femme, a day waterskiing as Sarah being on the boat and doing the whole beach thing. A road trip en femme, something about being hundreds of miles away from home with only Sarah’s cclothespin the car is really exciting. Even if it was just a day shopping in a neighboring state. Shopping, trying on clothes, dinner, maybe walking in the park or a visit to a zoo or aquarium, then maybe a concert in the evening. Be fun to share a day like that with a few good sisters.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As it happens, aside from having my SO accept Caty and being able to dress how and when I want to do so in the house, given my “advanced years”, I’ve achieved almost all of the CD dreams I used to have. The former will never happen, so I guess that’s the unfulfilled bit

I’ve done the bridal gown/bridesmaid/formal ball gown thing.  These days I do “Mother of the Bride!!” Plus have own/ed 3 period gowns, (Scarlett O Caty/Marie Antoinette). Attachable breast forms was another, but I did that years ago and nearly fainted with the pleasure of it all.

Love my upscale lingerie, been shopping/out dining and attended CD events as Caty/(Scarlett O Caty as well!!) Have had at least 8-10 professional makeovers and loved every minute of them

There’s one last thing, (Covid lockdown here in Melbourne permitting) which is due to occur at the end of this month.

And that dear CD friends, is to have a bra fitting whilst en femme. Had one lined up two years ago, but “circumstances” and Covid got in the way.

Happy dressing (and dreaming)

Anonymous

For me my dream/fantasy is to go back to a young age and learn to dance ballet. I have always secretly had a fascination with ballet and wanted to know the joy of being a ballerina! I feel ballet is the essence of femininity, grace, and beauty. So learning ballet would have to be my fantasy.

HI girls my fantasy would be to live my life as a female ,ditch all my male clothes and become a female ,go out and buy a whole new wardrobe of dresses,skirts, shoes , more and more lovely undies ,wigs jewelry,and make up (learn how to apply it ) then for the rest of my life become a lady ,I wouldn’t transition fully but a nice set of breasts of my own would be nice ,who knows could the fantasy become a reality . Michelle xx

Requal’s biggest fantasy is being able to be Requal when she wants to be, not having to hide and come out only when safe.  When everyone is acceptable to crossdressers and fear or embarrassment is never present.   FREEDOM.

Pretty easy for me.

Being with a man.

Diane

I know *exactly* what you mean Diane, I have a boyfriend, it’s incredible to be with a guy.

Jess, absolutely loooove your fantasy.

Now the definition of fantasy is: the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable.

So my fantasy detailed:

The idea of dating a man, of falling in love with him as a woman, of being appreciated by him as a woman, of being able to create in him sexual arousal for me as a woman, of being proposed to, of saying, “yes I will marry you”, of being loved that deeply as a woman by a man, of experiencing all the emotions of the engagement period, wedding planning, the ceremony; and Oh my – my wedding night!

Being a wife as we start our home together, surprising my husband three months after our honeymoon with a positive pregnancy test, feeling my child kicking in my womb, giving birth, breastfeeding, being mom. . . .

Enough. The intensity of my fantasy persuades me that truly I am more than a crossdresser. At soul level I am a woman. And without doubt in my heart that is what makes these thoughts so intense at times and . . . sadly but a fantasy. Physically I am male; always have been and I am sure I will die such. However in my soul I know better.

Blessings.

Oh yes CV it’s incredible to think about isn’t it, *especially* the anticipation of the wedding night and then it happening! I have a serious boyfriend and the first special/romantic night for us simulated a wedding night – it’s an absolutely incredible feeling of anticipation knowing you’re about to go to bed with a guy and make passionate love to him. Slipping into lingerie for the special night, getting him excited and hard, then watching him put the condom on with the anticipation of what will follow. A giant adrenaline rush!

I think my biggest fantasy would be my ex realizing she still loved and needed me and would accept me as Dani. I would love to be together again and I would love to be intimate with her as Dani.

Anonymous

My fantasy is that I am hiking dressed as Eva in the remote wilderness. I come across a lake. No one is around. I undress and skinny dip in the lake. I swim around, just Mother Nature and my femininity.

I am hoping this can come true someday!

That’s a great one Bobbi!

Oh yes Celeste I can imagine! As exciting as the fantasy is of being a bride on the wedding *day*, it doesn’t compare to the fantasy of being with your new husband on the wedding *night*!

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?