Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,

I’ve found this website promoting different products like gels, pills to feminize your body. Is it okay to try some of their products?

https://www.transformation.co.uk/female-hormones/

I also am curious what you think of vacuum to increase breast tissue, you can buy cups with a vacuum pump. There are cups for nipples, breast and buttocks.

e.

Hi Emily Please do not fall for any of these snake oils, They may have some physiological value but they just do not work. If you want to begin to feel what it is like to have breast then do what most of us do buy breast forms I think it was Patty who said If you can pass the acid test of wearing breast forms everyday all day no matter who you are going to see or even going to work. If you can feel comfortable doing that then maybe you can talk with a qualified physician that could offer advice in modifying what your body produces naturally and how to stop it . Then introducing man made chemicals that simulate what females produce naturally.. This is called HRT Hormonal Replacement Therapy. There is a lot more than you think. Your physical health should be considered Stay safe and do it right Try breast forms first. Luv Stephanie

Hi Emily reading what you said and Miss Kennedys post I would listen to Stephanie most of those creams and gadgets all sound like the old snake oil medicine from old west days . just try forms for a while then go to a qualified doctor and discuss this situation you will be better off .

Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

The breast pumps you mentioned are expensive and everything I’ve read about them, the results are temporary.

It depends on what you want indeed if you do want to transition to becoming female consider HRT but before this maybe speak to a Councillor from your local LGBT organisation first. If you wish to try Purifa Marifica why not? Just don’t have your hopes to high. There is another capsule in the UK that has this plus all the supplementary supplements for bust growth not sure what’s its called? There maybe odd side effects so you must take that into consideration. What HRT is help you think more like a female? As well as look like a female too a degree.

So there we are!

Jessica Scarlett May.

Following as I’m interested in this. I don’t fancy going to my doctor tho but I would like to slowly transition

Rami Love
      Lady

Here in the US with informed consent, getting pharmaceutical grade estradiol is as easy as going to your doctor and asking for a prescription. Your doctor will run a few blood tests and if you are in reasonable good health they will write you a prescription. Insurance or no insurance the prescription will cost you far less than the items over the web.

Anonymous

See my post about hormones and Transformation Labs.

I’ve also used the breast pump.  It felt great immediately after, but the swelling goes down and I didn’t use it consistently enough or long enough.  I kept giving up and eventually threw it away because I was trying to quit.

Anonymous

Is Estradiol a very effective estrogen for skin, breasts, etc.?
      All you have to do is ask?  Of course the doctor will ask why.

Rami Love
      Lady

Results will vary from person to person but Estradiol is the hormone that will soften your skin, lessen body hair, redistribute fat and more than likely bring about some breast growth. Estradiol is a extremely powerful hormone and should not be administered without medical supervision. That said, prescriptions are readily obtainable from a multitude of sources and usually covered by insurance. Out of pocket expense for Estradiol is about half what I was paying for the creams and unlike the creams estradiol  actual works.

Anonymous

Is it possible to get an online prescription?

I just watched this yesterday regarding HRT and doing it safely. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiGV7LCoN84https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OiGV7LCoN84

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?