Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So here’s a fun topic with no bearing on reality or anything important enough to bother anyone, I hope. You’ve just joined Starfleet! Which Star Trek era, show, or ship would you be on, and which uniform would you wear? Why? Or do you reject the whole reality, and prefer to be a Jedi?

I’m Old school, grew up watching TOS, so I’m going with the original Enterprise, the original series uniform (because it’s cute with the mini skirt!), and I’m wearing blue, because I’m a nerd, and science rocks (besides, in reality I’m an engineer and I know how either boring or how insane it can be in the engine room, and I want to do different from my job), with the rank of lieutenant.

Bridgette von Smirff, LT, Starfleet… that looks pretty cool

No question – TOS with the 60s mini skirts and boots.

I would also wear blue as I always wanted to be the very, very sexy Dr Helen Noel – famous for having fooled around with the Capt at the ship Christmas party.  I would totally do that!

As a young boy watching the reruns, I saw Helen Noel and immediately wished I could look like her.  A great role model 😉

Anonymous

Great one, Bridgette!

Obviously the original with those wonderful mini-dress uniforms.

And who could forget the episode that fired a young crossdresser’s imagination — Kirk switching bodies with a woman!

Next Gen .  Just so I can tell him in person, “shut up Wesley”.

Beam me up,

Clara

Yeah, that was like the worst thing about TNG for me. And no mini dresses!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Has to be the original miniskirt (in blue please) and boots for me, totally impractical for exploring new worlds but oh so sexyy.

Lieutenant Diana Morgan reporting….

I’ll break off from the treky answer. I’m a star wars guy. I’m going with Ahsoka Tano from clone wars season 3-5. Amazing outfit that is form fitting. I love the mix of a dark red top with grey pants and red boots. Finished off with some amazing details. Both practical and fashionable. Looking at it makes me feel sexy and powerful. Lets face it, lightsabers don’t hurt either.

Sivvi

Anonymous

Sorry ladies, but as a “60 going on 30” girl, I am all over the space-time continuum on this. Do I choose the voluptuous blonde Yeoman Janice, the beautiful brunette Deanna Troi or Zoe Saldana, who looked magically delicious as a young Uhura in “Star Trek Into the Darkness?”

Much like Kirk, who cheated the Kobayashi Maru to pass the exam, I can’t lose! 💋

“So, Admiral, may I ask how you defeated the Kobayashi Maru test?”

“…You may ask…”

B

TOS rocks with the micro mini’s, black tights and boots, especially in blue. Red for women was good also and they didn’t get killed off as often as men. Can you say sexism? I thought you could. Go back to your neighborhood Mr. Rodgers!

There was a great start to Next Gen, the two part pilot episode “Journey to Farpoint “. There were men in mini skirts! Wow! I was hooked, unfortunately they didn’t keep it for the rest of the series. There were the formal dress uniforms that Picard and Riker had to wear once. Ankle length, heavy looking coats that Riker complained about being a dress. Hey, Will, if  you don’t want it I’ll take it!

When the girls started wearing pants it was the view of the future. Now the future is here. Bummer.

🚀🌠✨

Beth

Yeah, I liked TNG, but the onesie uniforms were rather a snore. Good characters though… except Weslie! Lol

Bridgette

Gail Rich
        Lady

Loved the men in minidresses on the early TNG, but if I could be a character it would be either Yeoman Rand or 7 of 9.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Bridgette, Oh this is an easy one. Definitely the original series from the 1960s, I watched every episode back then and am still watching them today.  And of course we are talking about the women’s uniforms – even in the future, men’s clothing is drab.  I’d probably graduate Starfleet on a leadership track so I guess I’d get the gold uniform (though I really think the red one is the sexiest but I will stick with the gold one).

Hmmm, Star Wars – I kind of like Leia’s slave girl outfit – Hey what a great idea for a Halloween costume but my spouse won’t go for it.  But I do have a Star Trek tunic in blue that I can match up with black slacks and black boots.  Thanks, I now have my Halloween costume set for next October.  Oh If you go to the CDH Trekkies group, you’ll see a photo of me in that outfit.  That is three years old so I’m wearing a wig.  I should update that photo as I no longer wear a wig and I could wear a black skirt instead of the pants.

Take care, Hugs, Krista

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Krista.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Krista.

Definitely would have to be TOS, and my duty section would be on the Captains staff like Yeoman Rand and those to die for mini’s and boots.  You know she did more than carry his clipboard.

Yeoman PaulaF

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I am a TOS fan all the way but I just cannot get the picture of Seven of Nine in that snug form-fitting outfit and heels out of my head.   Who cares if heels on a starship makes sense or not! 😍

One of One.

Anonymous

Bridgette… wonderful topic…

I’m a voyager fan….and so it has to be Seven of Nine…omg.

Jeri Ryan, to die for ❤️

…if I could swap places with her,

Prepare the transporter !!

and I’m with you Stevie, heels on a starship make perfect sense

all sixes and sevens, grace xx

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

You noticed her too, eh Grace? Lol

Oh Jeri…. Jeri…. Jeri…..,   where was I…..?

Oh ya, Jeri, please assimilate me. ❤

Anonymous

Noticed her????

can I remember much of the storyline to an episode she was in….probably not…haha xx

Anonymous

OMG, I forgot about her. Feel like I should spend a month in the penalty box (no dressing, men’s underwear & no shaving). She was so off the charts. Talk about wanting to be assimilated…resistance would have been futile!

I’ve just submitted a photo of me in my TOS red uniform.  Let’s see when it gets posted.

Leah

Anonymous

I either saw that pic or you showed me…and if they don’t post it, I say we overthrow the image administrators. Who’s with me? 😂

It’s posted. Ooooo, I love it. Hot! Szszszsz! And it’s red! Your not afraid of danger!

✨❤

Beth

Anonymous

Brilliant photo Leah, those boots! And you have all the equipment too!

But as you are one of the red suited team members it’s been nice knowing you, I do hope your ending won’tbe too horrible.

live long and prosper

Lt. Diana Morgan, starfleet command.

Dangerously sexy, nice!

Bridgette

Anonymous

I remember thinking as a child what a glorious future was awaiting me as I watched all of the beautiful female crew members of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701 working and wearing sexy miniskirts! You have to remember, this was a time when only males were entering space and landing on the moon in their horrible looking and bulky spacesuits!

I would want to be a Second-in-Command Officer (much like Number One), who would get to beam down to make first contact and have most of the fun/danger so that the Captain could remain safely aboard his/her ship. But, I would want to remain in Starfleet uniform when beaming down to the planet, rather than having to wear such drab clothing that so often seemed to be native to the planet’s population.

Finally, I would like to fight the original Klingons – when they looked like evil humans and not like “some damn hairy ape!” (Ode to Planet of the Apes).

Tabitha B.

Ooh, well done, Number One!

LT von Smirff, USS Enterprise, Science Department

Best Bridgette…

I’ll leave you with this “Nanoo, nanoo”

Bye

Wow so many fun replies below!

I will add to my original reply — besides wanting to be Dr Helen Noel, as a young boy I also wanted to be “the Captain’s Woman” during the Mirror universe episode. So sexy, loved the uniform, and loved the idea of being the ship’s sex bomb who the men would fight over.

I say I wanted that as young boy, but hell, I would love that today too! 🙂

As many here are giving themselves ST names, just call me “The Captain’s Woman” 😉

Anonymous

Jenny darling, I’d def binge watch your episodes! BTW – did you get my PM ?

Love the mirror episodes, especially on Discovery!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi Bridgette I’m old school too i prefer the original series, the short mini skirts and the boot’s they wore so sexy x

I wouldn’t wear the red outfits though if they went on one of the away teams to explore one of the planets they were the first to cop it,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Oh Roz…so true!!!….

Kirk, Spock, McCoy and some bloke you have never seen before…hmmm, wonder which one gets eaten,?????

That’s about it. I loved it in the first movie in the Kelvin time-line when they jumped onto the Romulan mining shop over Vulcan, there was Kirk, Sulu, and some guy in a red suit…I actually laughed out loud in the theater when I saw him in red.

Bridgette

Anonymous

I would love to explore new worlds so would be on the ship from the Enterprise series. They were the first ones to venture out. That would be amazing. Life long Trekie.

Holly

Rachel M
      Lady

Great topic Bridgette, I am  a big fan of Star Trek! I am intrigued by both reality and science fiction. I have watched the series with captain Picard, Kirk all the way back to Pike.  I always loved the mini-skirt uniforms  from the different eras. You just gave me an idea, I going buy one  from Amazon and watch the series all over again enfemme!

Rachel M

Anonymous

Laura,

Your mention of Captain Archer reminded me of the oh so cute Porthos!!! I’d have to dognap Porthos and give him the love and attention that Captain Archer never had time to give him! LOL!

Tabitha B.

I also prefer the original series but did watch season one of Discovery last year. There really wasn’t much else to watch. I especially liked the parts where they were in the mirror universe. The uniforms were fun as well!

Oh yeah, she rocked that uniform, and liked like she had a lot of fun with the role too. I like Discovery, and I really like her character. I don’t think I could… do as much with that outfit though. She has the curves to get it done though.

Bridgette

Anonymous

While I still think that Yeoman Janice Rand from the original series was probably the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen – especially in that short mini dress and tights – I thought the best series was DS9, where both Jadzia and Ezri Dax just exuded beauty and personality (something that Janice Rand wasn’t really allowed back in the 60’s.)  Of course, me being me, there’s only one place that the Federation would employ me…  Operative Inga Krasivaya, Section 31.

Well, Agent Inga, we’ll have to watch out for you then, won’t we?

Bridgette

Anonymous

You can watch out – but inevitably you won’t see me…  Invisible Inga.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

First series I watched was TNG and then Voyager. Also looked a lot at Enterprise, DS9 and TOS. Discovery I started watching but I’m not as interested in that one, to much war there.

As for OT – “just graduated”, then TOS era is of course the winner and as for uniform I don’t mind red since while they where most often killed they where also the most of them.  I mean if 10 red,1 blue and 1 gold beam down and two  red  and one blue is killed does that mean red is deadlier?

Yes, lots of interesting characters like Yeoman Janice Rand/Grace Lee Whitney (who is the one who convinced Gene Roddenberry to have minidress as uniform to show off her legs), nurse Chapel, 7of 9 and so on.
      Then we have reoccurring guests that are far from bad but those skinny people is only something to dream of.

The one I at least have a remote chance to dress like without being a shape shifter would be Lwaxana Troi. I like what she wear (except her wedding) but her larger than life character is nothing I would be able to do.

/kt

I have always loved Star Trek.  I am a huge fan of the TNG Klingons, so one of the female Klingon warriors would be awesome.

With the makeup and uniform at a Star Trek convention is a dream.

Paula

Uniform-wise would be difficult. Most of the working uniforms are from appropriate working uniforms. As for service dress uniforms, I would have to go with the Grey uniforms in the reboot. As for mess dress, it would have to be those shown in Insurrection or Nemisis. I have no choice for full dress as no such uniform was ever really shown.

As for era, it would be difficult. I have always question the realism of aspects in all eras.  Being a science fiction fan and writer, realism is important to me.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I would be over the moon (lol) to be Councillor Troi.
      https://images.app.goo.gl/MkWW4yqWw7wFdYby5

She was definitely hot, but watch out for Riker! He’ll be after you!

LT von Smirff

This one is easy for- me. Is there anything in the universe sexier than the original ladies uniforms from the first series- mini dress, pantyhose and Go Go boots- beam me up Scotty! Now what color? Probably red, but that puts you in greater risk of being killed on a strange planet- and being seduced by Captain Kirk!

Probably nothing new to add. I would have to go with TOS uniform. While the red uniform was sexier, I would have to go with blue because I would be a science/medical officer.

Anonymous

Bridgette….

Did you know…

All star fleet panties were not one piece…being very very tight, they had a hem running under the crotch…which was extremely irritating. Apparently there were no CD’s in star trek because of how abrasive the hem was on their dilithium crystals. …………

The saying ” Seam up me botty” was often heard during shooting on the set…..this was later altered and used as the famous ” beam me up Scotty” to avoid embarrassment. The phrase ” Captain, I’ve chafed my photon torpedo” was actually never used.

if you believe this drivel, you will believe anything!!!!

Smiles, grace ❤️❤️

Alice Black
      Duchess

I would choose TOS. The original series was classic. And, the uniforms were better than other sci fi series(see Lost in Space) as well as the Star Trek sequels.

I liked all the other series(including the 3 Discovery seasons and Picard) except Deep Space Nine. That one had story lines that were not as interesting as the others. I would even give Enterprise the nod over Deep Space Nine. And, most people say Enterprise was the worst.

I also like all the movies without exception that were made by Rodenberry and Berman. The ones made since by JJ Abrams or whoever I do not think are as good.

My 2 cents on all things Star Trek – although I might have gotten off the uniform track.

Alice Black

Anonymous

Oh dear, I seem very much out of step here. I always thought the point of Star Trek TOS was that it would finally evolve into Voyager, which itself was a vehicle for the appearance of 7 of 9. I guess her ‘uniform’ was a one off, but didn’t she look fetching with that Borg jewelry?

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Another Seven of Nine fan….xx

Anonymous

– purely her phenomenal intellect no doubt 😉

Hi Bridgette,
      Great topic, so many choices. I think I’m going to stick with TOS… Lt. Uhura in the Mirror, mirror episode (alternate universe).
      http://www.pinterest.com/pin/766878642787085346/
      Luv, Cindy

I made it to a Sci-Fi convention in Dallas a few years ago.  Made it home with an autographed 8×10 pic of 7 of 9, and Ms Ryan definitely looks every bit of a hottie.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
        Anonymous

Gosh Paula…I am so jealous xx

Anonymous

Lt. Uhura all the way!!! I would love to have her outfit or a pattern of it so I could make one. I would so wear that at a Star Trek convention….

Hugs, MaryAnn

I’ll go with TNG, simply because it is the stuff I grew up with. Star Trek Fashion never really appealed to me, but I can imagine wearing that uniform, en femme, or otherwise. I suppose maybe the blue uniform, and I could work for the beautiful Deanna Troi?

Debbie J
      Lady

Without a doubt the TOS minidress. Think of the heroic women who’ve looked gorgeous in that! Uhura, Helen Noel, Marlena Moreau…and of course Janice Rand.

Obviously, TOS and Uhura’s minidress with those sexy boots.

But what would you wear, darling!? Yellow, because you’re going to command your own ship some day? Or red, because you’re not afraid of anything?

Bridgette

Anonymous

Laura — I spent awhile looking for that machine! 😝

Oh yes, Tpol was very sexy, as was Hoshi.   Would have loved to have either of their looks.

Oh yes. It’s been a long road, to get from there to here!

Bridgette

Anonymous

You fibber Laura..

It’s 80’s supergroup ” The Human League “….that’s definitely Phil Oakey in the middle……🎶don’t you want me baby!!!!🎶

Grace x

Anonymous

Haha…🎶I’m only human🎶

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

If I’m not mistaken I think in the first season of the next generation some male crew members wore the same uniform (with the skirt) that the female crew wore. I’m pretty sure they were just in the background but I think they did early on. Does anyone else recall that?

In TOS, didn’t the women’s uniforms also have a matching panty under the skirt? I  have seen many uniforms online for sale but never with matching unders.

😛

Beth

Slightly ot, but I always wished they’d kept the Kelvin timeline going it has the freedom to break new ground with old characters. But with a new streaming series with Captain Pike, now that’s gonna rock some, and you know the end, Pike is relieved by Kirk. Should be fun, and they were at least missing at TOS uniforms on Discovery!

Love almost anything that keeps it all alive

Lt B. v. Smirff, USS Enterprise science department, Chief Theoretical Assistant

My understanding is that there will be another season of Discovery.

Bridgette

Anonymous

They have ideas for it, but it’s hard to do something without their Checkov. They have to find a way to write him out.

Little known, but Checkov was added when George Takei 3 out filming another movie and couldn’t be there, but he was like and stayed after that. So he wouldn’t be there with Pike. Not all the standard TOS people were on Enterprise with Captain Pike

LT von Smirff, Memory Alpha

Looks like another interesting season.

Lt von Smirff

Yep, I’d be wearing Deanna Troi’s minidress from TNGs very first episode. Also the exercise wear that she and Dr Crusher were wearing when they were in the mirror. All of those, please!

Have to agree with the T’Pol  outfits.  I do not think I could ever ever look as good as she does though.

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?