3 Users
0 Thanks
Admin
Topic starter
(@cdh)
Famed Member     Seattle, Washington, United States of America
wpf-cross-image

Dear Readers,

There are few things about our community that bring me as much joy as seeing others blossom into who they were meant to be. Whether it is small steps of progress, or giant leaps of triumph, my heart over flows as I read their words. Some are tear soaked with joy barely peaking through around the edges, and others are brimming with smiles. All are beautiful.

You can read more crossdressing success stories, or you can share one of your own. I think many can relate to Daniella's story of courage and coming out.

Danielle Finds Acceptance

My birth name is Dillon but lately I have been going by Daniella because I finally got to come out to my wife. My wife and I have been together for almost two years now and I have been a crossdresser all my life - even when I was a little boy. It was not easy to get this far, it was a long and scary road. [Ed: Ain't that the truth ladies!] I am young but I know what I like who I like and who I am. For now this what I can tell you...

When I was a teenager I always had my mom buy me pink clothes and tight jeans so I can at least get close to who I wanted to be. Because I know she would never accept me dressing, but as time went on I got more adventurous. I had girl friends who would throw away clothes, but I would say its a waste and I would wear them instead. I got through those years that was.

[caption id="attachment_2921" align="alignright" width="400"]Danielle's Crossdressing Success Story Danielle Finds Acceptance & Herself[/caption]

As time progressed I became an adult,  and went away to college in a big city. I felt like I could dress freely, which I did  only in the confines of my house. But I was happy being me. Then I turned 19 and I met my wife. I threw away everything because I could not bear her to know [Ed: How many have tried to hide who we are from those we love so dearly?]. It went on normally for almost a year and then it happened.

One day she went to work so I went and dressed up in her clothes and make up that I bought myself and sat around the house doing my own thing. She she walked in and caught me in the act of dress up, so I immediately showered and changed and we had a long talk about what was going on. I explained myself, I told her that I was not homosexual but I was just a transvestite . She took some time getting used to it but she was bisexual so i think that helped out the situation. Since then things have worked out well and she encourages me to dress up , because she wants me to be happy so some nights we have a girls night where I dress up we go to a movie or dinner.

There is the catch - it has to only be at night so no one can really recognize us because we live in a small town and rumors travel fast. She cant let her parents know but that's for the best anyhow. The moral of the story is sometimes just talking things out until every one can agree can work out for the best me. My wife and I are still married and still have relations all the time and that will never change she loves me for me even with my flaw. Thanks for reading,

- Daniella

How Has Acceptance Changed Your Life?

Ladies, who in your life showed you acceptance? How did their acceptance change your life?

17 Replies
(@Calie)

Hi Vanessa. I loved Daniella's story and featured this post on T-Central.

Calie

1 Reply
Admin
(@cdh)

Thanks Calie 🙂

(@Calie)

My heart is happy for your joy! But PLEASE don't consider your gift a "flaw". I understand being respectful of your family and friends and the anxiety of "being careful"...but what you are is a gift. Native Americans call it having "two spirits". Moving fluidly between the two is much less stressful than denying one of them, don't you think?

(@Calie)

I'm so happy for you and your wife you go girl

(@Calie)

I call myself Linda. I am a bit older at 68, but I also am 6 ft. tall. I have been wearing a dress on and off since I was in my early teens.
I was an Army brat. (That means that my step-father was in the Army and as such, we traveled quite a bit with the Army moving us about every three years.) I had lived in Germany and seen a lot of Europe before I was 12. When we transferred back from Germany he was stationed in San Antonio. We rented a house outside the city to accommodate my very large dog. (A Mastiff) He needed a lot of room to run. I had found an old dress and would wear it, but made sure that no one ever saw me. We went from Texas to San Francisco, and got a house in a town called Pacifica. I stopped wearing dresses for a while, but missed the softness and the way they caressed my legs.
I never was a model child, and when I was 17 I got in a bit of trouble, and was invited by the judge to “be a member of the military, or be a member of his jail”. I joined the Army.
I was in Korea when JFK was assassinated. Went to ‘Nam twice (gathering 2 bronze stars and a purple heart in the process) and had been a drill sergeant. I was scheduled to go back to ‘Nam, but got out of the service. Got married and we owned a bar-restaurant. Got divorced, lost the bar and rejoined the Army, and was assigned to West Point. (There are about 1,500 enlisted assigned there.) Met my future wife. We were married in 1975. In 1976, we were transferred to Germany. It was then that I got every book about cross-dressing I could and told my wife about the girl side of me. She was agreeable, and we named my female side Linda. Because I was in the military, it was definitely a closet thing, but we had found Tri Ess and I wrote a few letters to some of the “girls.” I finished my army life with retirement and we settled down in California. I got a job with civil service, and we settled in. I always wore panties and pantyhose under my male clothes, and no one knew. I would dress on the weekends, and clean the house and run the vacuum. Life was good. Then because of government downsizing, my job was eliminated. I found a similar job in Wisconsin. It snows a bunch there, and often. We bought a house. The first day I came home from work, my wife had a dress set out for me. She said that it made me relax, and it was our life. We stayed there for 3 years, and I would be in a dress almost every evening, and most weekends. We both got very tired of the snow and I applied for a transfer back to California, and found a job similar to mine on a Marine base in Southern California. Not a place to be seen flitting about in a dress. It would be tantamount to suicide. Even so, I had a dress waiting when I got home and life was good. I bought her a spa for Valentines. She decided that I should wear a swim dress when we were in it. After installing some suitable blinds, we do enjoy the relaxing waters. I even barbeque wearing a dress.
December 31, 2007, I retired from civil service. I now enjoy wearing a dress most of the time. I don’t go out and I don’t have any pictures, but I do enjoy myself.
A bit about me:
I am 6 ft tall, weigh a bit more than I want, wear a size 18 and a 40B. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a “fair” complexion. (Cover girl color name.) I enjoy NASCAR, drive a 2014 Corvette, and am a life member of the VFW and MOPH. We like to gamble, but dislike Las Vegas, preferring the more senior appealing Laughlin.
Because of me huge feet, (men’s 12W) I have a hard time getting heels that fit. Last month we went to visit The Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas to get a pair of proper fitting heels. I had emailed the proprietor, Amy, of my forthcoming visit and need for larger shoes. She assured me that she would have my size in stock when we came to visit. It was a bit of a surprise to me that, while in male mode, I actually introduced myself to her as Linda.
I guess that this is quite a bit more than a simple note. Got started, and couldn’t shut up.

2 Replies
Admin
(@cdh)

Thanks for sharing Linda, what a lovely story - I may share it as a post so more of my readers can see. If you'd like to share more of your experiences with our readers, please take a moment to share: https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/contact-vanessa/submit-your-crossdressing-success-story/
Hugs!

Lady
(@py)

Reputable Member     Scotland

Lovely stories. My story seemed to start when i was about 22 ,i can remember vividly the fear i felt that fear will never leave me.( But it is not a fear anymore ) I look back and now smile.The fear of walking down the stairs in our first home I knelt down on the carpet in front of the fire she had the wee one and was rolling her back and forward in her nappy she said . what's wrong, tears were running down my face and i said their is something terribly wrong with me dear !and i don't no what to do.Here was me 5ft8in and 22 years old built like the proverbial brick s----house .She confided in her mum who said leave him ! but that was the strength of this special lady i married.Sorry for rabbling on .I had no access to female atire no computer so it started through a catalogue now we have internet i have had my life turned on it's head .I have a full and healthy wardrobe with the help of car boot sales, thrift shops, shop sales and also Ebay. I am personally doing fine and as the coin continues to turn i am so happy to say that we are carers in our home which we built with our bare hands for my wifes mum and mine 86 yrs young.

(@Calie)

My dream would be to live in an area where Cross Dressers are the majority.

(@Calie)

Vanessa I am so glad to be getting emails from you again. It makes my heart feel good when I read all these success stories.

1 Reply
Admin
(@cdh)

Thanks Wanda 🙂 It's good to be back, and I'm glad you're enjoying the success stories. I'm looking forward to sharing more over the coming weeks and months.
Hugs!

(@Calie)

Great story. When you have an accepting, and supportive significant other, dressing can be such fun.

(@Calie)

Great story and a great outcome - a lesson for all!

(@Calie)

I loved Danella's story except for the part where he thought that being a transvestite was a "flaw." Not a flaw in my book but a enhancement. I am glad that his wife is so accepting and wants his happiness. What fun they must have going out on the town together as two girlfriends.

1 Reply
Admin
(@cdh)

Well said Linda - who we are is perfect, even if society is still flawed enough not to recognize everyone's unique beauty.

(@Calie)

If you feel that it is okay, then by all means. I got lucky with how it turned out, but it does offer that speaking about ones desires can have a positive outcome. Email is also welcome.

(@Calie)

thank you daniella for your bold move i wish i had the guts to what she did great girl keep up thank you vanessa law love frederica 52

(@Calie)

Daniella, you are SO lucky to have a woman in your life that is so understanding and loving. I dream of having girl-friends that could help me and spend a girls' night out with.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?