Scarlett Looking Ba...

Notifications
Clear all

Scarlett Looking Back At Her Very First Cross Dressing Experience!

110 Posts
25 Users
68 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@scarlett398)
Noble Member     Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
wpf-cross-image

I’ll never ever forget my very first cross dressing experience! I remember every detail as though it happened just yesterday!

I was nine years old and in the fourth grade at our junior high school, which went from first grade all the way through the ninth grade. I would walk to and from school each day with at least four buddies of mine from our neighborhood. It was a hike through a long field and then some tall woods. It was about a half-a-mile hike each way to and from school.

It was a rare day because none of us had city league football practice that day. My mom and two sisters had just left for a long Girl Scout meeting. My dad wouldn’t be home from work until at least 6:30 pm. So, I had the entire house to myself for at least two and a half hours.

For some reason that day I felt an urge to start snooping around in a place that was always totally off limits to us kids – my mom and dad’s bedroom. My mom had two chests of drawers in that bedroom, and I started rifling through them. The first set of her dresser drawers had nothing interesting in it to me, so I went to the second set of drawers.

I hit that jackpot when I got to the bottom two drawers! They were full of nothing but piles and piles of sexy black lingerie! Black garter belts, shear black panties, a pile of jet black silk thigh high hose, and sexy shear black bras. Both drawers were loaded with the sexiest clothing items I had ever seen in my life and all black. It was apparent my dad liked to make love to my mom while she was wearing a black set of these goodies. I must have picked up that same gene from my dad because I always have my wife dressed up in all of that sexy stuff for our bedroom adventures.

I pull out a set of the sexy items from the next to bottom drawer – a black garter belt, a pair of jet black thigh high hose, a black shear pair of panties, and a shear black bra and lay everything out neatly on the bed in the order I was going to put them on. First was going to be the panties followed by the sexy bra and then the garter belt and those gorgeous jet black silk thigh high hose.

However, before getting all dolled up in that sexy black ensemble, I decided to look for a pair of black heels in the closet to go with the outfit and while moving everything around in the bottom of that closet, I found a stack of my dad’s Playboy magazines. Wow, I just hit my second jackpot! I pulled the top six magazines out and opened them up to the centerfolds in each magazine. After I found those Playboys, I didn't even bother looking any further for those black heels.

After laying out six of the Playboy magazines opened to the centerfolds of the magazines and placing them where I wanted them on the bed, it was time to put on all of that sexy black lingerie in the order noted above. Each piece of the black lingerie felt amazing up against my skin! The last part, which was a bit challenging for the first time trying it, was hooking all four garter belt straps to the hose from the garter belt in just the perfect position they were supposed to be in. I hopped up on that bed with my head surrounded by all of those Playboy centerfolds (and you know how this part goes.) I was in adolescent heaven. I was careful of my mom’s sexy black lingerie and their bed to leave no trace behind of me being there!

I just laid there in a blissful fog for about a half an hour before I started putting everything I pulled out right back where I found it.

Girlfriends, that was my very first cross dressing experience and now you know how I got hooked on cross dressing and could never give it up to this very day!

Girls, thanks for taking time to read my article about my very first cross dressing experience. Please feel free to comment on my article or answer one or more of the following questions:

* When you had your first cross dressing experience, what femme clothing items did you put on?

* Did you then (if you started when you were younger) or still today find dressing to be arousing or do you dress for other reasons now?

* How old were you the first time you ever cross dressed and did anyone in your immediate family ever catch you in the act of cross dressing?

Thank you girls for reading my article and my questions. I look forward to all of your responses!

Sincerely, Scarlett

109 Replies
(@Bettylou Cox)
Trusted Member

Hi Scarlett,

My first crossdressing experience was much less dramatic than yours (and much further in the past), but still memorable. With no mom nor any female relatives, my initiation into CD fell to Norma and Naomi, twin girls and my favorite playmates. I was in 4th grade, so I would have been 10, and the game we played was "Tarzan, Jane and Boy" (Johnny Weissmuller being a huge star with kids at the time). And did I get to be Tarzan? Nope, the girls re-wrote the script; Boy became Girl, and that's who I became. The girls gave me a dress to wear, and we spent many happy hours making up stories to act out. I can't recall any details, except that I was comfortable in the role, and not at all shy about the girls and their mom seeing me in a dress. The fun ended when I moved away, and my next chance to Dress didn't happen until I was in high school and came across a discarded sun dress in a storage room.

Bettylou

2 Replies
Lady
(@scarlett398)

Thank you Betty Lou for sharing your first experience cross dressing. Each one of the girls who serve up an answer to my question about the first time they cross dressed will have a very unique and difference experience and I can't wait to hear from so many of our girls on this one!

XOXOXO Scarlett 

Lady
(@scarlett398)

Thank you Betty Lou for sharing your first experience cross dressing. Each one of the girls who serve up an answer to my question about the first time they cross dressed will have a very unique and difference experience and I can't wait to hear from so many of our girls on this one!

XOXOXO Scarlett 

Duchess Annual
(@catgurl)
Noble Member     Marietta, Georgia, United States of America

Scarlett,

So good to see your photos again and now see an article written by you!

I can't say as I had an actual "coming out," so to speak, or a very first CD experience. Looking way back in my memory, it seems that I always was doing some sort of CD thing, and my parents were aware of it. Practicing walking in heels, applying make up, trying on dresses, etc.

I split my elementary grade school years between spending time with male playmates, doing boy things and also spending time with girls, doing girl things. I learned many basic female skills in those early years.

Hugs,

Peggy Sue

2 Replies
Lady
(@scarlett398)

Peggy Sue, you're one of the happiest and most seen cross dressers on Crossdresser Heaven! You get out so much more than anyone on here and you have so much acceptance wherever you go. You set such a great example for the rest of us! I have to live my going out in public vicariously through you because of my rules and limitations set down by my wife limit me from going out there and being Scarlett. But you continue to go girl and enjoy every single day or night out as Peggy Sue!

XOXOXO Scarlett 

Lady
(@scarlett398)

Peggy Sue, you're one of the happiest and most seen cross dressers on Crossdresser Heaven! You get out so much more than anyone on here and you have so much acceptance wherever you go. You set such a great example for the rest of us! I have to live my going out in public vicariously through you because of my rules and limitations set down by my wife limit me from going out there and being Scarlett. But you continue to go girl and enjoy every single day or night out as Peggy Sue!

XOXOXO Scarlett 

Duchess Annual
(@catgurl)
Noble Member     Marietta, Georgia, United States of America

Scarlett,

So good to see your photos again and now see an article written by you!

I can't say as I had an actual "coming out," so to speak, or a very first CD experience. Looking way back in my memory, it seems that I always was doing some sort of CD thing, and my parents were aware of it. Practicing walking in heels, applying make up, trying on dresses, etc.

I split my elementary grade school years between spending time with male playmates, doing boy things and also spending time with girls, doing girl things. I learned many basic female skills in those early years.

Hugs,

Peggy Sue

Mona
Duchess
(@yestothedress)
Reputable Member     Florida, United States of America

Scarlett,

Glad to see you are back from the dark place you were stuck in. Rest assured we were all pulling for you.

I think it's courageous of you to share these rather intimate details of how it all started for you. While the details might differ, the basic plot line is the same for a high percentage of us CDs. And we still don't have an answer to the eternal question: what is that "urge" that started it all? Where does it come from?

We know that the vast majority of other adolescent boys in your situation would be thrilled at the discover of the Playboy magazines but skip the lingerie. As in not even think about it. Why is it that we, in our formative years, and without giving it much conscious thought, find ourselves not on;y attracted to erotic images of women but also with this seemingly innate urge to embody them?

Regardless, and as your article describes, combining dressing with sexual pleasure during these initial experiences provides an association that for many sets in place a lifelong pattern. The association becomes reinforced over time and perhaps that is one of the reasons so many of us feel like we are addicted to cross dressing.

Let me clear, the association between dressing and arousal is not universal among CDs - we each have our own motivations and behaviors. But there are some researchers who have theorized that it IS universal (see Blanchard's theory of autogynephilia, which itself is highly controversial).

The answer to the eternal question of "why?" still does not have a satisfactory answer. The fact that so many of us share similar early experiences perhaps provides some clues, but until much more serious research is done, it is still anyone's guess.

Hugs,
Mona

Mona
Duchess
(@yestothedress)
Reputable Member     Florida, United States of America

Scarlett,

Glad to see you are back from the dark place you were stuck in. Rest assured we were all pulling for you.

I think it's courageous of you to share these rather intimate details of how it all started for you. While the details might differ, the basic plot line is the same for a high percentage of us CDs. And we still don't have an answer to the eternal question: what is that "urge" that started it all? Where does it come from?

We know that the vast majority of other adolescent boys in your situation would be thrilled at the discover of the Playboy magazines but skip the lingerie. As in not even think about it. Why is it that we, in our formative years, and without giving it much conscious thought, find ourselves not on;y attracted to erotic images of women but also with this seemingly innate urge to embody them?

Regardless, and as your article describes, combining dressing with sexual pleasure during these initial experiences provides an association that for many sets in place a lifelong pattern. The association becomes reinforced over time and perhaps that is one of the reasons so many of us feel like we are addicted to cross dressing.

Let me clear, the association between dressing and arousal is not universal among CDs - we each have our own motivations and behaviors. But there are some researchers who have theorized that it IS universal (see Blanchard's theory of autogynephilia, which itself is highly controversial).

The answer to the eternal question of "why?" still does not have a satisfactory answer. The fact that so many of us share similar early experiences perhaps provides some clues, but until much more serious research is done, it is still anyone's guess.

Hugs,
Mona

2 Replies
Lady
(@scarlett398)

I love your response Mona! I believe every single word of what you've said above. I wish I had more time to respond to all the details you've shared with me above.

I love you and love your pictures and you don't need a photo app to be beautiful and don't ever forget that!

XOXOXO Scarlett 

Lady
(@scarlett398)

I love your response Mona! I believe every single word of what you've said above. I wish I had more time to respond to all the details you've shared with me above.

I love you and love your pictures and you don't need a photo app to be beautiful and don't ever forget that!

XOXOXO Scarlett 

Baroness
(@amylove2dress)
Famed Member     South Western Ontario, Ontario, Canada

Scarlett, thank you for sharing that amazing experience with us. Mine also wasn't quite as dramatic, though similar. It was somewhere around when I was 12 or 13, and the key there is that was when my parents would leave me at home alone for while they went out.
I found some of my Mom's undies, a girdle, bra, and a corset like item. I just loved dressing up, and it became the thing I'd do when I had the house to myself for long enough.
I was caught twice, as I remember it. Once I forgot to put on of her undies back, and she found it in my bedroom, which of course it never should have been! The other was I was wearing one of her half slips, which I remember liking because it seemed like a skirt. This one time I was so relaxed that I went to sleep laying on my bed when my father came in for some reason. Neither time did they say very much to me.
For that I'm grateful, as I have heard of many who were punished when they were caught which just causes us so much more guilt and turmoil.

2 Replies
Lady
(@scarlett398)

Wow Amy! Sounds like you had some really cool parents. I never slipped up and never got caught. I think my mom would have been OK with it but my dad had a hell of a temper and would have had a totally different reaction than my mom would have had!

Thanks Amy for sharing that story with me!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Lady
(@scarlett398)

Wow Amy! Sounds like you had some really cool parents. I never slipped up and never got caught. I think my mom would have been OK with it but my dad had a hell of a temper and would have had a totally different reaction than my mom would have had!

Thanks Amy for sharing that story with me!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Baroness
(@amylove2dress)
Famed Member     South Western Ontario, Ontario, Canada

Scarlett, thank you for sharing that amazing experience with us. Mine also wasn't quite as dramatic, though similar. It was somewhere around when I was 12 or 13, and the key there is that was when my parents would leave me at home alone for while they went out.
I found some of my Mom's undies, a girdle, bra, and a corset like item. I just loved dressing up, and it became the thing I'd do when I had the house to myself for long enough.
I was caught twice, as I remember it. Once I forgot to put on of her undies back, and she found it in my bedroom, which of course it never should have been! The other was I was wearing one of her half slips, which I remember liking because it seemed like a skirt. This one time I was so relaxed that I went to sleep laying on my bed when my father came in for some reason. Neither time did they say very much to me.
For that I'm grateful, as I have heard of many who were punished when they were caught which just causes us so much more guilt and turmoil.

(@dlgeb275)
Noble Member     niagara falls, ny., New York, United States of America

lovely story. I started with a pair of tights in a school play and was hooked from there on. but was on and off . then came back stronger and never stopped. I love pitting on nice fitting panties, Cupid panties, lacy bra and a sexy dress, then make up and perfume and ear rings, then heels. i dress from head to toe when I have the chance to and love it so much wish I could stay dressed up a a female. real woman do not dress like real woman now days its pants and a over sized shirt. no make up or perfume.

2 Replies
Lady
(@scarlett398)

Yep, I remember when I was a boy and went to the Alabama football games back in the 1960s, the women and men wore their Sunday best when going to those games. Back then a sporting event was a social event as well and people went to be seen as well as watch the game! Now the girls wear their pajamas to a college football game!

XOXOX Scarlett

Lady
(@scarlett398)

Yep, I remember when I was a boy and went to the Alabama football games back in the 1960s, the women and men wore their Sunday best when going to those games. Back then a sporting event was a social event as well and people went to be seen as well as watch the game! Now the girls wear their pajamas to a college football game!

XOXOX Scarlett

(@dlgeb275)
Noble Member     niagara falls, ny., New York, United States of America

lovely story. I started with a pair of tights in a school play and was hooked from there on. but was on and off . then came back stronger and never stopped. I love pitting on nice fitting panties, Cupid panties, lacy bra and a sexy dress, then make up and perfume and ear rings, then heels. i dress from head to toe when I have the chance to and love it so much wish I could stay dressed up a a female. real woman do not dress like real woman now days its pants and a over sized shirt. no make up or perfume.

(@hbrinson)
Eminent Member

Hello Scarlett,

My first time cross dressing. I was maybe 4 yrs old. I remember wanting to wear one of my sisters dresses. I put her dress on and hid in the closet. When I was 7 or 8 I started playing dress up with my sister and her friends. The girls always put moms cloths on over there's. I always took mine off and put on moms cloths. Oh the feeling of those silky panties against my skin. I was hooked.

As a teenager. I would dress up in my room with my moms lingerie. My mom would get so angry with me everytime she caught me in her lingerie. I loved the feel of her silky panties and her silky full slips. There was on black pair that I always took to wear. Of course when she realized they were missing you know who she came to. Mom would always demand that I give her back her cloths. Of course dressing up in the 60's and 70's it was taboo for a boy to want to dress en femme.

To the best of my knowledge. My mom never told my dad. Since nothing was ever said by dad to me about my cross dressing.

Have a wonderful and joyous day

Love and (((HUGS)))
Dorothy

2 Replies
Lady
(@scarlett398)

Thanks for sharing your early experiences with your cross dressing as a young boy, Dorothy! And yes, if I ever got caught, my mom would have probably been OK with it but my dad would have hit the roof! I never got caught by my parents or my two sisters! I was very very careful!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Lady
(@scarlett398)

Thanks for sharing your early experiences with your cross dressing as a young boy, Dorothy! And yes, if I ever got caught, my mom would have probably been OK with it but my dad would have hit the roof! I never got caught by my parents or my two sisters! I was very very careful!

XOXOXO Scarlett

(@hbrinson)
Eminent Member

Hello Scarlett,

My first time cross dressing. I was maybe 4 yrs old. I remember wanting to wear one of my sisters dresses. I put her dress on and hid in the closet. When I was 7 or 8 I started playing dress up with my sister and her friends. The girls always put moms cloths on over there's. I always took mine off and put on moms cloths. Oh the feeling of those silky panties against my skin. I was hooked.

As a teenager. I would dress up in my room with my moms lingerie. My mom would get so angry with me everytime she caught me in her lingerie. I loved the feel of her silky panties and her silky full slips. There was on black pair that I always took to wear. Of course when she realized they were missing you know who she came to. Mom would always demand that I give her back her cloths. Of course dressing up in the 60's and 70's it was taboo for a boy to want to dress en femme.

To the best of my knowledge. My mom never told my dad. Since nothing was ever said by dad to me about my cross dressing.

Have a wonderful and joyous day

Love and (((HUGS)))
Dorothy

Lady
(@tammi)
Active Member     Indiana, United States of America

Hi Scarlett

This subject sent me to the way back machine. When I was 9 I found a pair of my cousins panties she left after an overnight stay. Soft nylon baby blue, I couldn’t resist trying them on and was hooked. From there I started wearing those panties, moms girdle and dress.
I have never been caught. I continue to dress when I can close to 50yrs later!

Tammi

2 Replies
Lady
(@scarlett398)

Hi Tammi and thanks for your response to my question. I went such a long period without being caught as well.

I was caught by my wife about 8 years ago when she came home unexpectedly 2 hours before her regular time of showing up from work. It didn't go well at all that very first time. However, three days later we went out on date night and she didn't want to discuss my cross dressing at all. The date was dinner and a movie and we came home and had a wonderful night of love making so I guess it was her way of showing me her very first acceptance of my cross dressing.

Scarlett

Lady
(@scarlett398)

Hi Tammi and thanks for your response to my question. I went such a long period without being caught as well.

I was caught by my wife about 8 years ago when she came home unexpectedly 2 hours before her regular time of showing up from work. It didn't go well at all that very first time. However, three days later we went out on date night and she didn't want to discuss my cross dressing at all. The date was dinner and a movie and we came home and had a wonderful night of love making so I guess it was her way of showing me her very first acceptance of my cross dressing.

Scarlett

Lady
(@tammi)
Active Member     Indiana, United States of America

Hi Scarlett

This subject sent me to the way back machine. When I was 9 I found a pair of my cousins panties she left after an overnight stay. Soft nylon baby blue, I couldn’t resist trying them on and was hooked. From there I started wearing those panties, moms girdle and dress.
I have never been caught. I continue to dress when I can close to 50yrs later!

Tammi

(@Bettylou Cox)
Trusted Member

MS."S" ....You are truly amazing( a word a clerk at Walmart used to describe my look last week!), we have all told you how truly beautiful you are.
We love seeing pics of you, Girlfriend!
My 1st time, I was about 5-6 y.o. and used bedding and towels to create long hair, and feminine garments to run down the Hall Way. From then to now...A closet full of female clothes and shoes! Dressing, going out weekly.
Love to all...Dr.T.J.

2 Replies
Lady
(@scarlett398)

Well ya look gorgeous Dr. T.J.! I used to be able to get out only four times per year when my wife was away a her health conferences usually held for three days down in Orlando. Since covid, I haven't gotten out once because my sexy redhead hasn't gone to a health conference since covid found our shores! And she retires next March and then my going out nights will be over. She has two limits placed on me which are easy to live with. One is I don't ever go out in public while she's in town and the other is I can't be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence. She says it's a romantic turn off. She doesn't have a lesbian bone in her body and she's absolutey gorgeous. So my fantasy of having that one on one girl on girl sex with my sexy redhead will have to remain just that - a fantasy!

XOXOX Scarlett

Lady
(@scarlett398)

Well ya look gorgeous Dr. T.J.! I used to be able to get out only four times per year when my wife was away a her health conferences usually held for three days down in Orlando. Since covid, I haven't gotten out once because my sexy redhead hasn't gone to a health conference since covid found our shores! And she retires next March and then my going out nights will be over. She has two limits placed on me which are easy to live with. One is I don't ever go out in public while she's in town and the other is I can't be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence. She says it's a romantic turn off. She doesn't have a lesbian bone in her body and she's absolutey gorgeous. So my fantasy of having that one on one girl on girl sex with my sexy redhead will have to remain just that - a fantasy!

XOXOX Scarlett

Page 1 / 3
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?