I told my fiance I ...

Notifications
Clear all

I told my fiance I crossdress and this happened...

137 Posts
97 Users
25 Thanks
Admin
Topic starter
(@cdheaven)
Illustrious Member
wpf-cross-image

Hi. I'm Robin. I've been crossdressing off and on since my early teens and only recently have I come out about it to a few select friends. I've never fully understood my desire to be girly. Part of it, I think, is that women's clothes always seem to be more vibrant and sexy than anything I've ever found in the men's department. That and that I've never felt quite confident as a man.

One of those with whom I recently shared my secret with is my fiance. I was sure that it would be the end of things, yet felt she needed to know. Much to my surprise and delight, she likes this about me and has even begun helping me to perfect my look. While I still have a long way to go so as to be the woman I want to be, it is so much easier now that I've got such a warm and caring woman in my life to help me. I'm thinking that this site will also be of great help to me, so thank you for creating it.

136 Replies
(@millieteases)
Estimable Member     Virginia, United States of America

Isn't it wonderful to have the support and encouragement of your significant other? My wife and I are still working through everything, but she has always been positive and supportive. I'm so glad your fiance understands and enjoys this part of you.

Millie

1 Reply
 Kyla
(@Kyla)

Millie, I thought the same thing. I love to hear stories where the loved ones know and are still caring and helpful. My wife and I too are still making progress, but thankfully there have been more ups than downs...hang in there! 🙂

Kyla
(@Kyla)

it is amazing to hear this lovely story

tracey x

Kyla
(@Kyla)

My wife was my best friend,best wife etc I started in my sixty yr.
She loved me and said after I started xdressing I became more loving and caringas a human being and as hubby. It didn't make me less
male but nicer !, she passed and is with her angels but I m sure glad we had a short time with me as Jackie
I think you found a angel.
Luv. Jackie

1 Reply
(@troup54)

Eminent Member     New market, TN, United States of America

Jackie sorry to hear about your wife always cherish what you had and keep looking forward to the future Hun I had lost my wife to cancer also but she didn't understand my crossdressering

Kyla
(@Kyla)

That's awesome! I wish it was that simple for all of us.......

1 Reply
 Kyla
(@Kyla)

It's tough Kandy I know!

Ambassador
(@codille)
Estimable Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

This is great to hear Robin, I toast to you and your Fiance' future!!!!

Codille

Kyla
(@Kyla)

You are so lucky ! I agree with Kandy ... I wish things where that simple for all of us ! Congrats

Lady
(@helen1054)
Active Member     Fontana, California, United States of America

It is so great to hear of your support. I couldn't do it without the love and support of my wife

Kyla
(@Kyla)

My wife of 35years of marriage came home one day to find me sitting in chair with a new wig on.It surprised her at first but then said she had thought I liked womens clothing and we talked about it and I told her how good it made me feel.one day she bought several pairs of pantyhose and panties for me.She sees how I order clothing online and says if I am happy she doesn't mind as long as I am still her loveing husband.

(@dlgeb275)
Noble Member     niagara falls, ny., New York, United States of America

wow wish my wife would do the same to me, i am happy when dressed up as a female for as long as i can. she knows i am happier but don't like to see me dressed up but lets me. i don't understand that part. but i love dressing up as a female from head to toe. i buy my own clothing and make up and all that on line and in stores. i finally joined a cross dressing group and went out in public as a female and walked to meeting and chatted with other girls and had a great time. looking forward to this coming meeting

Char
Duchess
(@charee)
Honorable Member     Hawarden, Saskatchewan, Canada

Awe THis story is so sweet; sometimes all we need is one person we love and respect to say "I Believe in You"... My beautiful wife has told me repeatedly that no matter what, we're in it together!
The strength that this truly unconditional love brings is worth more than all the gold in California!!
Thanks for sharing Miss Robin 🙂

huggles
Charee'

Kyla
(@Kyla)

You lucked out well - I am so happy for you and wish you both all the best. Support is great but when it comes from your partner - it's the best.

Kyla
(@Kyla)

That's great. I wish i could do that

Kyla
(@Kyla)

I came out to my wife and explained all the lingerie stashed here and there and also the misfit items I bought for her (presumably) and never returned. She understood my desire which has given me a lot of freedom and happiness. She had only one condition... To keep it private and not go around in public en-femme. This was a step ahead and I thought one day she would even agree for me to dress in public which unfortunately did not happen.

Now, I have two problems... 1. I have a whole load of items in the house belonging to me and at times these outnumber her items (Shoed/lingerie)... Which she complains about constantly now... Secondly, I have been out for short times en-femme and she is not aware of it. I want her to help me with that... Maybe if we ever get a chance to travel together (two of us without kids) then I may convince her to accompany me as my girlfriend while I am dressed up.

Mine and our constant fear is what if our kids (ever growing) find it out and question it and secondly, what if someone of our friends would see me dressed up... We are really worried about the embarrassment that it will bring and the impact on our friend group.

1 Reply
 Kyla
(@Kyla)

My story is almost like yours. I told My wife that I wanted to wear slips instead of undershorts, & she didn't mind & even bought me a slip. But when I wanted to wear a skirt, she made me promise not to wear one in our hometown, which I didn't mind as I didn't want my friends to see me either. Now my problem is that we don't get out of town as many times as I want to wear my skirts. My wife does wear skirts all the time, so I hope sometime to be able to convince her that I need to dress as comfortably in skirts as she does. Esther

Kyla
(@Kyla)

I would encourage everyone to tell there wife they dress. Your wife/girlfriend will figure it out anyway and honesty is what we all want. Be prepared for different responses, I've read articles of support to wives leaving . I would stop before I would lose my marriage.

2 Replies
 Kyla
(@Kyla)

I did tell my wife I like to get dressed up just 4 months into our marriage and after a lot of crying (me) she became supportive at first but now 20 years later she is not so supportive. She knows all my clothes are female and that now I am seeing a therapist and an endocrinologist for my hormones as well as an electrolysis to rid my face of facial hair and doing my eyebrows in a feminine shape and size. I also told her I want to go all the way and that I like men. We have not had coitus in over 15 years and I started taking hormones a year after that.
She just asks that I don’t bring men to our home, but she also told me that if I go any farther (I already have large breasts) she will leave me. I don’t have to go farther I NEED Togo all the way. My therapist says I should leave her but I will never leave her high and dry. In over 20 years she has NEVER argued or yelled at me. I need to get my vocal cords done after electrolysis and after that I want to get Facial Feminization Surgery and after that SRS. If she leaves me it will be her choice but I hope we will always be friends like we are now. It’s not a want but a need. I love her very much but different now. My ultimate goal is to one day be a bride and wife but I don’t hold much hope in that Ever happening but a girl can dream.

Kyla
(@Kyla)

I’ve been cross dressing since I was 13 and I’ve always kept it secret until I married my first wife. I came out to her one night after some extremely energetic and experimental sex. She told me that she found my cross dressing to be extremely arousing and that she wanted me to dress like a woman that night before we had sex, it was glorious! Then she told me that she wanted to see me give some guy head while I was dressed like a woman. I gave her what she wanted and she told me that it really turned her on. We had many threesomes with me always dressed as a woman and it was fun for both of us. But then one night when we were supposed have another threesome, she told me that that night she wanted to watch just me and our partner make love to each other. I think that she enjoyed it more than I did but I have to admit that I enjoyed myself as well. To make a long story short, she left me not long after that with one of our threesome partners. Now when we speak to each other she calls me names and makes fun of me. My question is now that I’m on my own, what should I do? I only had the one totally gay experience but I did enjoy it so I don’t know if I’m gay or not. I’m so confused and lonely.

Page 1 / 8
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?