Eyelash growth serum

15 Posts
13 Users
38 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@kerrismith)
Honorable Member     Belvidere, Illinois, United States of America

I have always been jealous of women and even some men who have long thick eyelashes. Mine are practically nonexistent. Have any of you ladies used lash growth serum and did it make your lashes grow?

Topic Tags
14 Replies
5 Replies
Lady
(@jillleanne)

Honorable Member     Renfrew, Ontario, Canada

@kerrismith you may notice as we age, our lashes fall out permanently. It’s called aging. No slop on our lashes can stop it. Implants are about the only solution.

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@kerrismith 

I can't remember where I first read this tip, but it works. I guess it's similar to the castor oil treatment that other girls have mentioned.

You can keep your lashes in good condition by applying a drop of olive oil to (clean) lashes before you go to sleep at night. To avoid getting any in your eyes, place the drop of oil on a tissue and bat your lashes against that oiled area. You only need a small amount to reap the benefits.

Ellie x

Lady
(@kerrismith)

Honorable Member     Belvidere, Illinois, United States of America

@ellyd22 Ellie, thanks for the advice. I will try it.

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@kerrismith 

It won't make your lashes grow, but it DOES make them look thicker and glossier ... which gives the illusion of length.

The trick is to go for an absolutely MINIMAL amount.

Ellie x

Managing Ambassador
(@emilyalt)

Famed Member     North County San Diego, California, United States of America

@kerrismith 

I didn't even know this is a thing.  I will definitely check it out.  I've never been satisfied with the results I get from mascara alone.  Falsies look great but they're too much trouble for daily wear.

/EA

Lady
(@leainvancouver)
Honorable Member     Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

It’s too early to tell. I looked into it and most of this “serum” is just castor oil. I don’t know how putting castor oil on your lashes will make them grow longer or thicker but I’ll try anything once. 

(@rebeccabaxter)
Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

Mascara works for me.

Duchess
(@siobhann)
Estimable Member     Colorado, United States of America

I think that there is a high probability that anything that claims to be a serum is probably bunk.

I do envy long, lush lashes. I do pretty well with mascara. I support anyone that wants to do the fake ones, they are gorgeous on them. I'm just happy giving mine a little color and body with mascara. And I am skeptical of "serum" doing anything

Lady
(@denisecross)
Estimable Member     Austintown, Ohio, United States of America

I never tried the serum. I use magnetic false eyelashes. They are great. Love them.

Denise

(@mystistrachan)
Eminent Member     Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I’m a big fan of fibre mascara.  Many coats of it!  I’ve never gotten around to trying false eyelashes, possibly because I enjoy applying mascara so much as part of my transformation ritual.

Duchess
(@2bmadeline)
Reputable Member     Walla Walla, Washington, United States of America

This is going to sound like BS, and I can hardly believe it myself. Castor Oil.

Go to your local Walmart and pick up the small bottle of Sky Organics Castor Oil. It comes with some teeny tiny brushes and four mascara brushes. I think it was about $10.

I've been using it for a week and I swear there is a difference. Works on brows too.

Significant Other
(@jb)
Trusted Member     Connecticut, United States of America

Hi Kerri

Answering for my CD Spouse Katrina. Yes, and it has worked for her, noticeably! 

She uses Latisse, (religiously), from ro.co website, with great results. Its an online prescription, but its no problem to use the site and get the script from there. I definitely noticed a difference and it really didn't take all that long to see results. First time I went to put mascara on her I was like, whoa, you've got some nubby little lashes, lol! Now I can see a difference just with the naked eye - fuller, thicker and longer.

Less effective but ok was Grande Lash, can get on Amazon.

(@lauren114)
Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

I'm not thrilled with my eyelashes so I'm going to give it a try.  Thanks to all for the info.   I wish I could get the hang of false eyelashes but no luck after a number of attempts.

Duchess
(@theapat)
Trusted Member     Massachusetts, United States of America

Funny you all should say.

This week I'm dedicating time and practice to two of my long list of shortcomings. 

1) False lashes

2) False nails

THE LASHES:

The way it is for me is that they are usually the two last things for me to do on my 'doll-up' list. When I finally get around to doing them it's usually been an hour plus. This is when I get fidgety and start to hurry. ....The glueing? No problem. For me, it's the application. Has the glue dried sufficiently? Maybe I should have trimmed them first? Oops, I need to take my eyeglasses off. Now where did I put those tweezers? Why on earth did I curl my lashes and apply mascara beforehand? The girls in the You-Tube video curled them first and applied mascara. But curled lashes seem to make it more difficult to find the lash line. Oh no, the glue has dried. Need to reapply. DAMN! (among other 4 letter words that are too LADY-LIKE to include here), but I did precede DAMN with God. Now, I've summoned HIM. Small beads of sweat began to form on the forehead. I think the word is verklempt? I'd consider biting my nails but WAIT, HEY, THEY'RE NEXT!!

I get away from the vanity mirror and gaze into the high heavens "Look Lord, why is this happening now? Can't you see, I JUST WANNA GO OUT and PASS. The Lord says something to the effect that I must have it backwards. HE says, "Ya see, it's football season, and I get a lot of OTHER REQUESTS. Namely, it's the receiver WHO GOES OUT and the quarterback WHO PASSES. So what you want is BOTH? You wanna not only GO OUT but you want to PASS as well? I don't think so." I shake my head, return to the vanity, dab the beads of sweat off my brow, re-curl my lashes, apply a second coat of mascara and be done.

Now, THE NAILS: 

Unless I do them the night before, the odds of keeping those beautiful glue-on artificial nails in place are "slim to none". Sometimes you cannot worry how short and stubby one's nails are. There's nothing like "quick-dry paint" and we are done. So for me, if at first you don't succeed, TRY TRY TRY AGAIN, SOME OTHER TIME

This week, I'm TRYING...

Sincerely and With Love,

Thea

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?