Notifications
Clear all
Poll results: What hobbies do you have/enjoy if crossdressed or not?
Voter(s): 162
Poll is closed Apr 20, 2024
Art & Craft (Painting, Pottery, Fabic work etc)  -  votes: 27 / 16.7%
16.7%
Model Making (ships, aircraft, railways, dioramas etc)  -  votes: 40 / 24.7%
24.7%
Electronics (Amateur/Ham Radio, Electronic Projects etc)  -  votes: 20 / 12.3%
12.3%
Computers (Hardware, Programing)  -  votes: 29 / 17.9%
17.9%
Photography  -  votes: 48 / 29.6%
29.6%
The Great Outdoors (walking, climbing, potholing, etc)  -  votes: 81 / 50%
50%
Sport  -  votes: 53 / 32.7%
32.7%
Astronomy  -  votes: 15 / 9.3%
9.3%

What hobbies do you have/enjoy if crossdressed or not?

129 Posts
57 Users
285 Thanks
Baroness
(@chrisfp99)
Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

There's far too much butch love for cars now😂. I'd love a camper van though xx. 

(@oliviac)
Reputable Member     Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Such a wide variety of interests we all have. I ticked sport as I am a keen longboard surfer but it's not something you can really do femme but I do enjoy the occasional game of golf and late last year had a round as Olivia. Didn't play all that well but had such a wonderful day. It took me a while to get use to swinging around my boobs. Am definitely going to have more games as Olivia.

I do have an old 1970's muscle car that I restored over a few years doing everything myself apart from the suspension. Working on the car however isn't something that goes with dressing. I have never driven it femme as it stands out and is recognisable and gets a few too many looks for me to be comfortable to be behind the wheel femme.

Duchess
(@aliceblack)
Reputable Member     Massachusetts, United States of America

I made 2 choices - computers and sports.

Like Emily, I work in IT. I like to program that is how I have made my living for many years.

My other passion is sports. I played several sports for many years - slow pitch softball, basketball, volleyball and tennis. I gave up softball, basketball and volleyball 20 years ago. However, I still play doubles tennis and doing it at age 69. I tried pickleball, did not think much of it - not that mucht exercise - seems like ping pong which I do like. I also follow pro sports - am a fan of my area teams -  Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics. Not hockey - too little scoring. Have been lifetime pro sports fan.

Alice Black

(@lorrie_kaye)
Estimable Member     Melbourne, Florida, United States of America

Well, underwater photography, especially macro is a passion, as is scuba diving...I write hard science SF novels (3 published), play guitar and cook.

Lady
(@sallyj)
Estimable Member     California, United States of America

I’ll jump on the music bandwagon. It was more than 30 years from the time I put down my guitars until I picked up the mandolin and then the Irish bouzouki. Lately, it’s been ukulele and singing. (And, yes, I know you’re not supposed to let friends play ukulele, or banjo at that matter. But then again, some might say you shouldn’t let them dress in feminine clothing! 🤔)

Duchess
(@robyn1408)
Estimable Member     West Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States of America

I made a career out of film making and photography. Now that I’m semi retired I realize how much I love those fields. They’ve become more of a hobby now. That and sailing. Hobbies? More like passions. 

Duchess
(@flatlander48)
Noble Member     Cathedral City, California, United States of America

Computers: I’m building my 3rd Hackintosh and I did programming for 6 years back in the 80’s

Phocography: From Polaroid and 620 roll film in high school to 35mm to digital these days

What wasn’t on the list…

Motorsports Fan: Been to all sorts of disciplines all over the the US since the 60’s and have driven a few race cars. Have a collection of car-related books; many of which have been autographed by Formula 1 winners and champions and Indy Car winners and champions.

Mid-Century Architecture. Fan: Particularly the works of Frank Lloyd Wright

Most Recent Activity Added…

Docent: F-117 Hangar at the Palm Springs Air Museum

Duchess
(@kendrawhite)
Estimable Member     Kansas, United States of America

Photography tops my list, especially nature and wildlife. I think I'll post some of my work in my private gallery. I'm getting the opportunity to show some of my work in a couple of weeks, and I'm so excited!

Being outside and enjoying the natural world is often tied to photography, but doesn't have to be. I love to search for wildlife, and spend a good deal of time learning about animals- birds and reptiles in particular. In addition to photography, I occasionally draw animals, too. 

Like others here, music has been an important part of my life for almost as long as I can remember. I was in band from middle school through college (trumpet), play piano, guitar, and write music when a good idea hits. 

As far as en femme, eating is really the only hobby I have partaken in 😊 Well, actually, I suppose self portraits while dressed should count, right?

(@ellieprincess18)
Trusted Member     São Paulo, Brazil

I've been learning about programming lately! it's something i can do from the comfort of my room in my computer so i also get to dress up cute for it too which makes it even better! i plan on working in this field aswell so it's been perfect for me so far!

Lady
(@stephaniewyo)
Honorable Member     Wyoming, United States of America

Seems like since retirement I have more hobbies than ever or maybe just more time to indulge them all. My outdoor activities include lots of cycling, both road and mountain, lots of hiking and camping and always taking the dogs hiking.  After the exercise part of my day complete I usually spend rest of the day in the woodshop, garden or in the kitchen.  Love to cook and bake, mostly vegetarian fare but not always. Love to prepare the evening meal for my supportive wife, who knows it is the stephanie side in the kitchen.  And it goes without saying there is lots of stephanie time.  My night time hobbies are puzzles and reading.  Man I love being retired in good health. Hope all you ladies are as satisfied.

Page 3 / 3
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?