Notifications
Clear all

Who knows right now that you are a cross dresser?

1,242 Posts
579 Users
1 Thanks
Lady
(@isabelle)
Active Member     Marsanne, Auvergne Rhône Alpes, France

This is a revealing question mostly because it deals with coming out ... ie the hardest part for me. My wife is clearly in the know, and  essentially on board. We go out quite often together as two women, shopping both for clothing and regular everyday grocery shopping, and also for sightseeing. When I was still working, I had a flat for my weekly travel to the office and there, everyone in the block knew me as Isabelle. For this Monday-to-Friday set-up, I had a number of social activities as Isabelle. One of these used to involve going to the pool for "acqua-gym" and there were only ladies including me in the group. Going to the swimming pool as a woman, then getting into a swimsuit, with wig, suitably hooked up, maintaining minimum makeup and mixing with the 'girls',  all while concealing the obvious was an amazing and challenging experience.

The short conclusion here is that I have decided not to communicate about Isabelle with family and friends and instead, create a separate and parallel group of friends. I decided this would be the easiest solution, not so much for me but for my wife.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts and experience with you.

(@frederique)
Estimable Member     Gelderland, Netherlands

Another update from me: I am currently in the South of France (Périgord) with a lady friend I've know for 23 years. I've told her about my crossdressing and today we went to the hypermarché shopping for bra's, nail polish and tops together 🙂

Lady
(@bethrcd)
New Member     New Jersey, United States of America

My amazing Wife knows. She understands it, but is not yet willing to spend time with Beth, but i am hoping that changes. Just have to be patient

Ambassador
(@melodeescarlet)
Noble Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

Apart from all of you? Only my GF and sister. GF is entirely in the know and 100% supportive. My sister knows and seen a single photo, but no more.

Wait...y'all aren't gonna go tell everyone, are ya? :O

lol M

(@chrissie8130)
Eminent Member     Ball Ground, Georgia, United States of America

I'm so jealous of you. in a good way. I'm preparing for this Halloween, as I am going to get my hair done on Halloween, I've decided I'm am fully dressing and going to the salon, she told me everyone dresses up there and if I wanted to I could too. That's all it took. I just bought a new pair of heels, that are to die for. I trying to pick a outfit out now so I can be ready. I bought 2 new purses so I'm almost ready. This will be my first time out in heels and a dress. I'm nervous as I can be and I still have over a month. But I'm not going to chicken out, I'm doing it.

(@chrissie8130)
Eminent Member     Ball Ground, Georgia, United States of America

I have the same feeling about my wife. Even though she knows, I can feel she's getting to a boiling point, and it's coming fast too. So it looks like I'll be single by next year. She got mad at me one day, and called me a p***y, and a fa*ot right to my face. So a separation is definitely going to happen. I'll have to find someone else, probably another CD, that way, I'll have a person that knows and cares.

Duchess
(@catherine0918)
Reputable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

Chrissie,

Sounds like a great shopping hall!

Enjoy the new outfit!

You go girl and enjoy your night out!

Lady
(@mikaelavt)
Active Member     Vermont, United States of America

I am so proud and in awe of you. I'm inspired by you. It's gonna be so much fun. don't forget to have fun! You're gonna do great!

Lady
(@susan777)
Active Member     Laramie, Wyoming, United States of America

Hi

Just joined. Glad to be hear. In the past I have had numerous people know, having been outed about 6 years ago. Then gave it a break, now live on my own and full time dressed. I have only told 3 people (1 man and 2 woman) what I am doing. Not secretive but no reason to tell all. One of my woman friends loves to shop with me, see me dressed.

(@vippsy)
Active Member     The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands

Good Luck Girl..

i am sure you are going to rock it. Do share your experience.

cheers, vincy

(@Anonymous 89767)
Trusted Member

A couple of former GFs, and a married lesbian cousin!!

(@frederica62)
Trusted Member     Virginia, United States of America

I went to a bar on Friday with my GF near where I live. Live band playing, and the place has a reputation for being very friendly to all sorts. Friday was no different; cross dressers, 80 year old lady dancing on her own, LBGTQ etc........lots of fun.

I arrived in a dark shirt, black pleather skirt, ankle boots and nylons with my lady friend and sat next to a woman in jeans who noticed I was wearing a skirt. She then noticed my legs were shaved and decided to check my nylons. I showed her the bra later. Hilarious and really comfortable and accepting.

Great evening, lots of dancing and some of the cross dressers were outstanding.

Page 83 / 83
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?