New Gal here

41 Posts
24 Users
144 Thanks
Princess
Topic starter
(@erinboo)
Trusted Member     Ohio, United States of America

Afternoon I just signed up this is my first experience on any social network kinda scared nobody but my spouse knows about this life I live behind hopefully this site will help and bring me close to my dreams 

that would be possible one day just to go out in public and see or least hide some where 

40 Replies
13 Replies
Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@erinboo 

What Chrissie said 😊.

Seriously, she's right, this is The Best place on the Internet. Yes, I was nervous about joining too, I don't do any other social network, but I'm sooo glad I did. 

Welcome to the family!

Allie 

Ambassador
(@lucyb112)

Noble Member     Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@erinboo 

Hi Erin,

Welcome to CDH.

It’s great that your spouse is aware of your dressing, even if, as you say in your profile, not all that encouraging.

If you’re looking for inspiration for getting out in public, then you’ll find lots of it here.

There are plenty of tales of trips out to read, and if you have any questions about that, or anything else to do with this lifestyle, you’ll find the answers here.

I was going to say, gat stuck into the site, but I spotted you on chat earlier, so it looks as if you’ve made a good start.

Lucy 

Princess
(@erinboo)

@lucyb112 indeed thank you 🙏

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@erinboo 

Hey Erin

Welcome to CDH 🙂

A LOT of work goes on behind the scenes to keep the site safe; as a result it's a lovely place to spend time. There's nothing to be scared about here. It's a very warm and supportive environment (as you've seen from the responses to your intro post) and the girls here are wonderful.

I'm single, but when I signed up last summer no-one at all knew about my dressing. As a result of reading about others' experiences I was able to come out to my Mum and my sister within a few months of joining ... with VERY happy results. CDH can have that effect on people!

There's lots to explore here, so have fun poking around. If you need help with anything at all then just ask 🙂

Hugs

Ellie x

Princess
(@erinboo)

@ellyd22 thank you dearly

(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Famed Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

@erinboo 

Hi Erin, welcome to CDH.

Nerves about joining are quite natural but, as I'm sure you'll have already gathered, you're in a safe and supportive environment here. It's a place where we can talk about crossdressing in all its aspects (and there are quite a few!), secure in the knowledge that we are respected and understood by lots of like-minded friends.

It's also a very lively place - we love to chat! Don't hesitate to ask questions or seek advice about developing your crossdressing; you'll always receive helpful replies.

Duchess
(@missylinda)

Noble Member     Ft Worth, Texas, United States of America

@erinboo my friends Ellie, Jackeline, and Chrissy said a lot of what happens her.  I would add that this site has thousands of members thus proving you are not alone, and you are actually in a growing minority.  Also we come in all sizes and shapes, from around the world, and all age groups.  Your sisters here are helpful and understanding, not judge mental.   Welcome, you are home

Duchess
(@river)

Honorable Member     New Hampshire, United States of America

@erinboo sounds like we have a similar situation. My wife  knows but It does not matter how often I bring it up its kinda like  ya so what attitude which I find odd. but maybe she thinks by making no big deal out of it its easier for me I dunno . I have asked but go no straight answer.  but thats ok. So far I have seen no matter what the situation someone here  can relate,  I cant ask for more than that. welcome. Cheers RC

Princess
(@erinboo)

@river truly understand your situation and thank you 🙏

Duchess
(@jackienerfed)

Trusted Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

@river it sounds like that happens a bit.  My wife knew I was into this and used to play with me dressed up and now that we are married, she isn't into it any more.

Duchess
(@jackienerfed)

Trusted Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

@erinboo I am new too, so I hope it goes well for you!

Princess
(@erinboo)

@jackienerfed thank you and wish you the best as well

(@cdashley)

Noble Member     Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

@erinboo Welcome to CDH Erin. You will find a ton of amazing lady’s here who are always willing to help. We all started somewhere right. Any way I can help feel free to hit me up.  

Ashley.  

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)
Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

Hey Erin, a big welcome to the best CD site on the planet. You'll find the girls here are all so welcoming, friendly and supportive, and it's a really safe space. Whilst we all have our own personal take on our approach to the feminine side we all share a common love. Read the forums and articles, ask questions and the girls will pitch in to help you out. Tell us a little more about yourself in your profile if you like. You're already way ahead of a lot of us (including me) in that your SO is aware of your girly side. There's absolutely loads of stuff here about being out in public. There's no shame, just a celebration of our femme persona, so dig in and have fun! 

Hugs, Chrissie xx. 

Princess
Topic starter
(@erinboo)

thank you dearly 

(@rebeccabaxter)
Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

Welcome to our cross dressing community, I've only been here for a couple of months but have been welcomed with open arms. It is a US site but there are people from all over the world here, I am from the UK -- where there are loads of us -- but also I have seen contributors from as far as Australia too.

My wife knows about me and is accepting of my foibles, even to going out with me, so the fact that your SO knows about you means you are off to a flying start and I'm sure we girls here will have you out and about in no time.

Becca X

Princess
Topic starter
(@erinboo)

Awww thank you dearly appreciated the boost dearly 

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Erin nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so look around and do some reading of the forums and posts with a few profiles thrown in for fun .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. We are all very friendly and love to chat so don't be shy jump in when you get comfortable with us .. Have fun girlfriend say hello sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Princess
Topic starter
(@erinboo)

Thank you 🙏 

1 Reply
Hostess
(@fishingr8)

Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

@erinboo You are very welcome girlfriend..

Stephanie 

Duchess
(@siobhann)
Estimable Member     Colorado, United States of America

Welcome aboard, girl. You'll like it here. It's been really good for me the last few days., I'm guessing you will feel the same.

1 Reply
Princess
(@erinboo)

@siobhann thank you hope so nervous be excited

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi Erin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

1 Reply
Princess
(@erinboo)

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

Hi Erin.

Welcome to CDH. A friendly, understanding and supportive community. Best place you can find to get closer to your dreams.

Gisela 

Duchess
(@catherine0918)
Reputable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

Hi Erin!

Welcome to CDH!

I think you will find the community helpful, encouraging and supportive.

I can relate to scared, especially going out in public, but here nothing to be scared of.

Just a bunch of girls who love crossdressing like me!

Again, welcome to CDH!

Catherine

2 Replies
Princess
(@erinboo)

Duchess
(@catherine0918)

Reputable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

@erinboo You are welcome! 🙂

Lady
(@denises924)
Reputable Member     Massachusetts, United States of America

Hi Erin,
Welcome to CDH! It's been fun seeing you in the chat already. I think you're really going to enjoy spending time here.

Denise

1 Reply
Princess
(@erinboo)

@denises924 thank you indeed been enjoying the time

(@vs4ever)
Trusted Member     Indianapolis , Indiana, United States of America

Welcome Erin!! Being new here myself let me assure you that you have found one of the most positive, friendly and supportive places you could hope to find here! The ladies you will have the chance to meet are so incredible you will feel like you’ve found your true home! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Duchess
(@sheryl321)
Reputable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Hi Erin and welcome! I’ve been here a little less than a month but it feels like a lot longer! The girls here are all so nice, supportive and very encouraging! CDH has helped me feel that I’m not in this alone! There are so many others out there on all levels of the journey. Relax and enjoy all the good conversation and you will even learn a thing or two. Guaranteed!

Duchess
(@karla1958)
Honorable Member     Not in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America

Hi Erin and welcome!

Page 1 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?