Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Hello All

21 Posts
15 Users
47 Thanks
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 95617)

I wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Addison Greene and have been on this crossdressing journey for 28 years now. I am from Columbus, Ohio.

I rarely dress up in full makeup, as my wife loves me with a beard (I am not much of a makeup person anyway except for lip balm, moisturizer and occasionally eye shadow) but have learned to adapt garments into my daily wardrobe as well as grow my hair out and develop other feminine traits and habits that feel natural to me. 

Anyways, please send me a message if you want to talk. I am looking for friends and educators.  

20 Replies
6 Replies
Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@addisongreene 

Hey Addison

Welcome to CDH 🙂

This is a very warm and supportive community. The girls here are amazing; you'll quickly make friends.

I'm trans, but even so I'm not much of a makeup person either. However, I do dress full time at home ... and, like you, I've grown my hair out 🙂

There's lots to explore on the site. Have fun looking around, and if you need help with anything then don't be afraid to ask.

Hugs

Ellie x

(@Anonymous 95617)

@ellyd22 Thank you Ellie! I am happy to be here with everyone. I have been reading some Louise Hay books and working on self healing and loving myself, which led me to here with you all!

(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Famed Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

@addisongreene 

Hi Addison, welcome to CDH.

We're a lively, friendly bunch here, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. There's a wealth of varied experience amongst the girls on the site, so if you're looking for advice on anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We love to chat!

Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@addisongreene 

Hi, Addison, I'll add my welcome as well. 

I'm in a similar situation, my wife likes me to keep my beard too so I begin to think I might not be passable🤔.

At the risk of repeating what others have said, this is a safe, friendly, supportive community of like-minded sisters. I've found this wonderland to have increased my happiness quotient exponentially! 

Warning! The encouragement and personal stories you'll find here may well lead to wanton acts of boldness in expressing your femininity. Happy Woman Face  
Have fun!

Allie 

(@Anonymous 95617)

@alexina I will welcome wanton acts of boldness in expressing my femininity. I don’t mind her request to keep the beard. She has anxiety and that is a safety net for her. I feel that it is important for both of us to have some peace of mind. 

Anyways, thank you for reaching out!

Duchess
(@elizabethstone)

Estimable Member     Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America

@addisongreene welcome to the most wonderful place! I’ve experienced nothing but kindness from the ladies here. You will be with likeminded girls who talk about anything and everything. 😊

Ambassador
(@melodeescarlet)
Noble Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

Welcome aboard, Addison! As Ellie's noted, this is a very supportive site and you can glean from it what you like. Browse the forums and/or pop into the chat room and see what's going on! 🙂

1 Reply
(@Anonymous 95617)

(@vs4ever)
Trusted Member     Indianapolis , Indiana, United States of America

Hello Addison, welcome! I am fairly new here myself. If I may be so bold, you have found one of the most welcoming and supportive places you can imagine. I hope you enjoy your time here

1 Reply
(@Anonymous 95617)

@vs4ever thank you! You as well.

Duchess
(@sheryl321)
Reputable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Hi Addison! I’ve been here for a little less than a month and I’ve enjoyed it every day. No judgments from anybody and all the support you could possibly want! Have fun

Sheeyl

Baroness
(@lovelylola)
Honorable Member     Norman, Oklahoma, United States of America

Hi Addison, and welcome!  I'm glad you found us, this is a wonderful and supportive group.

💖Lola

1 Reply
(@Anonymous 95617)

@lovelylola thank you! I have just started looking around.

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi Addison,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)
Estimable Member     Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States of America

Hi Addison (I love your name) & welcome from me.

It's a great & always friendly place to be, always interesting, even just browsing around.

Emily

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Addison Nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here to learn from so don't be shy ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here .. As you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Addison as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

Hi Addison.

Welcome to CDH.

Gisela

Duchess
(@catherine0918)
Reputable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

Hi Addison!

Welcome to CDH!

I think you will find the community helpful, encouraging and supportive.

With lots of friends and educators as you feel comfortable reaching out to.

Again, welcome to CDH!

Catherine

Duchess
(@karla1958)
Honorable Member     Not in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America

Hi Addison and welcome!

1 Reply
(@Anonymous 95617)

@karla1958 thank you so much. I hope you are doing well today!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?