18th Annual Heartland Transgender Spring Soiree & Music Jam May 2-3-4, 2024

35 Posts
6 Users
14 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@dianep)
Eminent Member     Burns Flat, Oklahoma, United States of America

May 2 - 4 is the 18th Annual Heartland Transgender Spring Soiree & Music Jam in Oklahoma City. For more information, if you're interested in going please check out the link to the website: https://www.heartlandtg.com/ It will be a good time for everyone.

34 Replies
 Bree
Duchess Annual
(@breelovely)
Active Member     Kansas, United States of America

Hi Diane, 

Do you have to register to attend their events? 

Lady
Topic starter
(@dianep)

No. Though there is another page on the Fetlife site where they would like to know who is attending. It's not a registration thing so much as a head count so they have an idea of how many people will be there. You do have to join the Fetlife website, I believe, to be able to add yourself to the attending group. Send me a private message if you'd like the link to the web page.

1 Reply
 Bree
Duchess Annual
(@breelovely)

@dianep Thank you for the info Diane. I am excited, I hope I am able to make it!

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)
Estimable Member     Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States of America

They also get a feel from the Hotel reservations as most girls stay over at least one night.  That is their main concern, as they get the group rate based on a guaranteed number of rooms reserved.  Some crazy girls like me, stay for an entire week..

Emily

8 Replies
 Bree
Duchess Annual
(@breelovely)

@emilysouthern I will likely stay more than one night as well, since it will be my coming out party if I am able to attend.

Lady
(@dianep)

@breelovely That sounds cool Bree. Will you be coming early, the 1st of may, or the 2nd, which is when the event starts? Would you mind if I try to set up an actual coming out party for you during the event?

Bree
Duchess Annual
(@breelovely)

@dianep I haven't set the dates just yet. Leaning towards the longer stay for sure. that sounds great, now I am getting a littler nervous in anticipation.

Duchess
(@sheryl321)

Reputable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

@breelovely Hi Bree! Are you still planning on going? I’m still trying to arrange my life so I can make it. It would be nice to have another 1st timer there!

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)

@sheryl321  I'll just pretend it's my first time there Sheryl..

problem solved

Emily

Duchess
(@sheryl321)

@emilysouthern ok Emily, I gotcha, just pull up my panties and get there. I am making every effort to arrange my schedule to be there. Thanks for the encouragement! Laugh Cry

Duchess
(@sheryl321)

@emilysouthern I was going to say “put on my big girl panties” but ALL my panties are big girl panties!

Bree
Duchess Annual
(@breelovely)

@sheryl321 Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it. Other obligations came up. 🙁

Lady
Topic starter
(@dianep)

I've got a room booked for the 1st - 5th. Looking forward to seeing you there, if not at one of the OKC or Tulsa GNO's between now and then.

Bree
Duchess Annual
(@breelovely)

I am thinking of attending one of the OKC Girl's Night out as well. 

1 Reply
Lady
(@dianep)

@breelovely That sounds good. The GNO happens the second Sat of the month, starting at around 7pm ,but feel free to get there earlier, i usually do. Please let me know if you will be coming up, and when, for one of the GNO's.

Emily met me for the first one I attended Mar of last year and I;d like to meet you, so you don't feel out of place.

Bree
Duchess Annual
(@breelovely)

That sounds awesome. Thank you very much! Happy Woman Face  

Baroness Annual
(@nickicd)
Estimable Member     conroe, Texas, United States of America

I would love to attend an event like this. Unfortunately we have a trip planned for the first two weeks of May. I might have to see if I can change our reservations for our trip. I was luckt enough to get out in Vegas last year a couple times but other than that I never get out as Nicki and want to so bad and this sounds like the perfect venue.  

1 Reply
Lady
(@dianep)

@nickicd Sorry I didn't see your message sooner. I don't get on here as often as I should. This is definitely the perfect venue for Nicki to be herself. I hope you can rearroange your trip so you can make it in May. If you're not able to make the May event there will be another one in Nov.

Heart

Take care and hope to see you in May.

Diane

Duchess
(@kendrawhite)
Estimable Member     Kansas, United States of America

I'm seriously considering going if I can get my ex to switch weekends with the kids. It would only be my second time out, assuming I don't get out between now and then.

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)

That would be so great Kendra.  I hope it works out for you, you'll love it.  Would be so nice to meet another CDH girl there and get to chat.

Ping me if you are going or need any info on the event, my 3rd time.  I'll buy your first drink..

Emily

2 Replies
Duchess
(@kendrawhite)

Estimable Member     Kansas, United States of America

@emilysouthern Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to afford this one

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)

@kendrawhite  Darn it Kendra.. but i understand.  Maybe you can make the early Nov one in six months.  On behalf of all the girls there, we will miss meeting you and your company.   

Emily

Duchess
(@sheryl321)

I have a question: I can’t commit, well, because of life! But if it turns out on say April 28th that I could go, could I? Go? 

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)

You certainly can Sheryl.  We will even roll out the red carpet for you!  (and that's hard to do in Heels..) The event has no attendance fee.  Make the hotel reservation by calling them and mention the Heartland event for the special rate.  You can always cancel.

Looks like a 6 1/2 hr drive for you, 1/2 more than me.  Trust me, it's worth it..

Emily

Duchess
(@sheryl321)

Well! Getting closer to the day and still looks like I will be there! I even bought a swimsuit for the pool! I’ve never been out in public to this extent so I’m nervous about it. Should I register or is it too late or just tell you when I’m 100% sure I’m going? (Right now I’m only at 90% sure)

5 Replies
Duchess
(@emilysouthern)

@sheryl321  I'm bumping you up to 100% Sheryl..!!  Lol  Not to worry. I'll watch out for you and we can hang out together.  Last summer was my swimsuit debut, we will lounge by the pool enjoying umbrella drinks.  (if Diane's there, we will get her to waitress for us..)

Do Not miss the Derby party on that Friday at 11am..  Let me know if you need a hat..

Emily

Lady
(@dianep)

@emilysouthern so you're gonna get me to waitress for you huh? I'll expect a good tip then! Laugh Cry

Duchess
(@sheryl321)

@emilysouthern that all sounds so wonderful and I probably will be there but it won’t be until midafternoon on Friday. 
That would be so comforting to know you would be watching out for me. I find safety and comfort in numbers initially and then I’m able to strike out on my own when I find I’ve survived. Not just with this but that’s a personality quirk in ALL aspects of life. 
Sheryl

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)

@sheryl321   Friday 11am is the Derby party Sheryl.  Drive faster!!  Lol

Duchess
(@sheryl321)

Lady
Topic starter
(@dianep)

You don't need to register. Have you got a hotel room reserved? Once at the hotel you'll need to let the people runnig the event know you are there, That's about it.

Duchess
(@sheryl321)

Ok. I’m in 100% but seriously, I won’t be there until 3:30ish.  But I will be looking for that drink that Diane is going to serve us! 

1 Reply
Lady
(@dianep)

@sheryl321 As I told Emily, I'll be expecting a big tip if you two are planning on making me your waitress, lol

Page 1 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?