Makeovers

9 Posts
5 Users
10 Thanks
Baroness Annual
Topic starter
(@lyndajones)
Reputable Member     Kingsport, Tennessee, United States of America

Looking for a makeover, and photos in Seattle area. Anyone have knowledge or experience  I would love advice.

Lynda

Topic Tags
8 Replies
 J J
Lady
(@jjandme)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

The makeover is the easy part as any of the big chains are happy to do MTF makeup...Sephora, Ultra, MAC, and I imagine many, many more. I would think there are many CD-friendly professional studio photographers in your area...it is Seattle. 

Baroness Annual
Topic starter
(@lyndajones)

Thanks JJ, I will have 2 days in Seattle, and hope to find a CD  makeup service. Living in TN not much opportunity.   

2 Replies
Duchess
(@beckyjones)

Active Member     Memphis , Tennessee, United States of America

@lyndajones are you in west Tennessee? My girlfriends and I have been looking for all that.  Also meet others in the area

Baroness Annual
(@lyndajones)

@beckyjones Good morning Becky, I am in east TN and the partys are in Knoxville, sure wish you could join us.

J J
Lady
(@jjandme)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

My point is you do not really need to focus on a CD makeup service since the places I mentioned are CD/trans-friendly. A photographer might be a little harder to find, but a few phone calls, texts, or emails should help and you can be anonymous if you wish until you find one. If you are looking for a full CD service, hopefully, a local here will chime in. If you have all the accouterments for dressing you would not need a full-service CD transformation service and just need to coordinate makeup, nails, photos, etc.

I used a CD service while traveling through London because Ms Lola had all the items I was not traveling with.

Managing Ambassador
(@emilyalt)
Famed Member     North County San Diego, California, United States of America

Check out Lisa Boehm.  Very trans friendly and a top-notch makeup pro.  She's also a very nice person.  She splits her time between Portland and Seattle.  She's much in demand so it would be best to contact her ASAP.  I went to her twice when I was in Portland for 10 days in 2020.  Fantastic makeovers.  Here's her listing on CDH.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/places/lisa-boehm-beauty/

/EA

1 Reply
Baroness Annual
(@lyndajones)

@emilyalt Thanks, I will be in contact and set a time.

Lady
(@sandymae)
Reputable Member     Tacoma, Washington, United States of America

While not in Seattle I can highly recommend Victoria at Over The Rainbow Transformation. She has relocated to Rainier, WA and yes it's a good drive but she is exceptional. A CDH member I've talked to went to see her last year and loved it. I personally have been to her previous location in Oregon many times.

http://www.victoriasrainbow.tv/

Call, don't email

Sandy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?