Esprit May 12 - 19 Port Angeles

13 Posts
6 Users
21 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@leainvancouver)
Honorable Member     Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
  1. Hi, are any girls planning on attending the Esprit conference in Port Angeles Washington this year? This will be my first year and I’ll be giving a talk, two firsts! Search for Esprit Gala. It’s a long running transgender and cross dresser conference that educational and social. Registration is open so if you’re interested you’d better get on it. I believe you can attend for parts of the week or for an event. 

12 Replies
1 Reply
(@tubbydullard)

Reputable Member     Citrus hills, Florida, United States of America

@leainvancouver 

No dear.but wish you  to , " break Leg:"

With your speech!

Lady
(@sandymae)
Reputable Member     Tacoma, Washington, United States of America

Congratulations on two great Firsts Lea!

I'm not going but this is an exceptional event and I know some of the wonderful ladies who organize and many who go.

This event is a definite Go-To for so many.

Sandy

Ambassador
(@melodeescarlet)
Noble Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

Wrong side of the country for me, but enjoy and knock'em dead with your presentation! 🙂

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

Hi Lea. I've been looking into the possibility, but it's too close and I couldn't schedule it. I would have like it. Sadly I will miss your class and the chance to meet you in person. I wish you much success in your presentation.

Gisela

4 Replies
Lady
(@leainvancouver)

@firefly That’s too bad Gisela. It should be a lot fun. There’s always next year!

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)

@leainvancouver Well, Lea. Don't feel sad for me anymore. I'm excited. The possibility has arisen of a change of plans that would allow me to attend your talk. Mighty signs, I think. It is still just a hope, but it unlocks the door to Esprit for me. I'm still working on it. Life is unique. I'll let you know how it end up. 

Gisela

Lady
(@leainvancouver)

@firefly Gisela, the universe has opened a portal just for you to have fun and play all week in Port Angeles! I look forward to meeting you.

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)

@leainvancouver Yes. Everything fell into place wonderfully. I also look forward to meeting each other and having a good time in Esprit.

Gisela

Duchess
(@reallylauren)
Noble Member     Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

I would love to go, I live in Victoria, a short ferry ride away.  But my passport has expired and Ms. Lauren needs to get a new one that reflects who she now is. I will make definite plans for next year! Please take lots of pictures Lea!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Lady
Topic starter
(@leainvancouver)

I’m sorry to hear that Lauren. What’s the process like to get a new passport with your new gender?

All is not lost. There is an excursion to Victoria on the ferry from the conference so you might be able to meet up with the girls and show the around Victoria. 

Lea

Duchess
(@reallylauren)
Noble Member     Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Hi Lea, that would be amazing! Just need to figure out how to connect...

Let's see what happens! 

Regarding the passport.  I have to complete my name change first, then apply for the passport with gender change. It's just a matter of dealing with provincial and federal red tape...and wait!  I know it won't be ready in time for this year's Esprit.

Hugs,

Lauren

1 Reply
Lady
(@leainvancouver)

@reallylauren Ah, dealing with the bureaucrats, I know it well. Hang in there and you’ll be able to travel at will. 
I’ll keep you up to date on the cruise details. I doubt I’ll be going but I’ll send you the information privately. 

Lea

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?